April 23, 2014, 02:12:09 PM

E-mail:
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHIRDI SAI VIBHUTI LEELA (1983)  (Read 2125 times)
SS91
Members

Blessings 37

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

« on: November 17, 2005, 07:22:28 AM »

SHIRDI SAI VIBHUTI LEELA
The holy ash from the eternal fire at Shirdi is curing many diseaes miraculously.   The troubles of those, who meditate on Sai Baba with firm faith and great devotion disappear without fail.   An incident is given below showing the miraculous powers of the vibhuthi of Sai Baba.

Shri Janardhan Reddy a resident of Bolaram, Secunderabad, is a contractor.   At first, he did not believe in Sai Baba; but his wife Sulochana Devi had great devotion and firm faith in Him.   She was daily worshipping Sai Baba with deep reverence.   Janardhan Reddy had the vices of smoking and driking liquor.   Due to excessive drinking, he had an attack of jaundice.   His kidney was also affected and he developed diabetese, but he did not inform his family members about it.   One day on 14th May, 1965 at 7. am his condition deteriorated.   His family members admitted him in Osmania Hospital.   Janardhan Reddy was only 32 years old at that time, Blood and glucose were transfused to him.   As urine was blocked, it had to be removed through a tube.   His children were terrified at his condition which worsened day by day.   He went into coma and the doctors lost all hopes of saving him.

His wife Sulochana Devi went to Sadguru Dr. Sai Kumar and prayed to him to visit her husband.   Sadguru went to the hospital and examined him and said.   “The chances of his servival are meager.  Only God can save him.”  Sulochana Devi pleaded with Sadguru to save her husband.  Consoling her, Sadguru said “There is nothing in my hands.   May baba help you”  and gave her a small packet of vibhuthi.

As directed by Sadguru, Sulochana Devi rubbed the vibhuthi on her husband’s legs, chest, stomach and waist, chanting the holy words, “Om Sai, Shirdi Sai, Dwarakamai” with devotion.   She repeated by holy words upto 1.00 am as she was determined to save her husband’s life.  But after that she fell fast asleep upto 3.00 am.

During this period between 1.00 am and 3.00 am Janardhan Reddy had a strange dream.   Sai Baba appeared in the dream and poured a herbal mixture in both his nostrils.   When Sulochana Devi woke up at 3.00 am she saw the pillow of her husband wet and yellow.  A yellow fluid was flowing from her husband’s nose.  Becoming afraid, Sulochana Devi called the doctors on duty.   They fond improvement in Shri Reddy’s pulse; but none of them realised the intervention of Sai Baba.   Next day, Janardhan Reddy regained consciousness for sometime.  Once again, there was yellow fluid oozing from his nose.   The doctors examined the patient; but they were unable to diagnose the case correctly.   On the third night, another strange incident happened.   As usual, Sulochana Devi applied vibhuthi to her husband’s body and sitting on the edge of the bed she was chanting the holy words “Om Sai, Shirdi Sai, Dwarakamai” At about midnight, Janardhan Reddy was blessed by another strange dream.   Baba appeared in the dream and with his divinehand applied vibhuthi on Reddy’s body.   Then Baba kicked him with His foot.   Janardhan Reddy fell from the bed with a big sound.   Hearing the noise Sulochana Devi woke up from her meditation and was surprised to see her husband lying on the floor.   The tubes supplying oxygen, glucose and blood to him along with the tubes used to remove urine were all lying on the bed as if some one removed them carefully.   Wishing to know whether her husband was alive or not, Sulochana Devi went near him.   She was pleasantly surprised to hear her husband repeating the name of Sai Baba.   He was saying, “please all of you repeat the name “Om Sai, Shirdi Sai, Dwarakamai”, worship Baba.   Baba !  Baba ! don’t leave me”   Tears rolled down Sulochana Devi’s eyes for she was very much amazed and happy to see her husband chant the name of her Lord Sai, who till that moment did not believe in Baba.  The doctors were surprised to see Janardhan Reddy speaking.   They enquired of Janardhan Reddy, as to who removed the oxygen cylinder, glucose and the blood tubes.   Janardhan Reddy told them, “My Lord, My Baba came last night and removed them.”    The doctors were unable to understand Janardhan Reddy’s words.   The chief doctor was also not able to diagnose the patient’s case correctly.   To his astonishment, he found the patient’s breathing was fast improving and there was no necessity to give him glucose or blood.   In another 14 days, Janardhan Reddy recovered completely.   X-ray, blood and urine tests revealed that everything was normal in his health and was therefore discharged from the hospital.

At last, the day dawned when Janardhan Reddy, who thought Baba to be a mere fakir, prayed to Him with deep reverence and Love.   He became an ardent devotee of Baba and gave up the vices of smoking and drinking.  Sulochana Devi brought him to Sadguru and expressed her gratitude to him.   “I cannot describe the greatness and leelas of Shirdi Sai Baba.   The all merciful Baba answers the call of His pure devotees.   We msut pay our respectful thanks to Baba whose vibhuthi is miraculously curing thousands of devotees”.

Janardhan Reddy, Sulochana Devi and their children are now leading happy lives, leaving everything to the will of the Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Ominiscient Sai Baba.

Dr. K. Ram Kumar

Secunderabad 25 (A.P)

JAISAIRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 09:19:53 AM by SS91 » Logged

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg
SS91
Members

Blessings 37

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2005, 07:25:19 AM »

UDHI CURES THE INCURABLE

Many a devotee of Shri Sai Baba are experiencing innumerable miracles of Shri Baba in their day to day life all over the world even now.   To intensify the faith of some of those with wavering faith, I feel it a bounden duty as a devotee of Shri Sai Baba, for the last about four decades, to put forth the simple experience of mine through Shri Sai Leela with good confidence that faith in Shri Sai should be intensified with firmness of devotion.   Though Shri Sai Baba, after his appearance in Shirdi, cured diseases of the local people by using drugs, later on those who approached Him for all their ailments were cured merely by the ashes in His ‘Dhuni’ which was called ‘Udhi’.  Even today, complete surrender to Baba with the application of Udhi is the only remedy for all diseases and discomforts of the trusted.

In February 1982 my last daughter Chi Srinija began to develop black spots on her face.  She is aged only five years.   The blackish spots were growing in size everyday.  Her charming face was looking ugly from day to day.   My ignorant wife Smt. Bhagyamma was very much worried about the situation.   I prevailed upon her to completely surrender to Shri Sai Baba and apply Udhi to the face of the girl.   She did so for some days; but there was no improvement and on the other hand, the black spots were growing in size and becoming hard to touch.   To satisfy my wife, Chi Srinija was taken to a nursing home, where the doctor is M.D. and his wife is M.B.B.S both the doctors are my close friends from a long time.

Both the doctors keenly examined Chi. Srinija with patience.   They declared that there is no medicine in English medicine to cure the disease and suggested that the only course open was to allow the black spots to grow to a considerable size when they could be operated.   They also advised me not to spend any amount on any medicines as many medicine in medical field cannot cure the disease and make the black spots disappear.   With a heavy and disappointed heart, we returned home.  To satisfy my wife, I purchased an ointment and was applying it to the spots one by one in the very presence of my wife.   After four days of the application of this ointment, we found that the spots were becoming more in number and hard and thorny to touch.   My wife, with tears in her eyes, approached me and asked me to apply Udhi on the spots on the face of the child, She realised that Shri Sai Baba alone can cure the child and surrendered to Him completely.    I assured her that the spots on the face of Chi. Srinija would definitely disappear within a week and asked her to bring the child for application of Udhi after pooja both in the morning and evening.   We prayed to Shri Sai Baba to pardon our faults and cure the child with his sacred Udhi.   We vowed to visit Shirdi in case the child regains her original charm.

Both in the morning and evening, after pooja was over, sacred Udhi of Shirdi, available with us, was being applied on the whole face of the child.   Water with some Udhi too was being given to the child both in the morning and evening.   We noticed that the development of the new spots was arrested and that the hardness of the spots too was being softened.   Lo! It is a wonder of wonders that Chi.  Srinija was with her original charming face, without any single black spot, within a week’s time and our joy know no bounds.   The wavering faith of my wife turned into a complete surrendered faith at the Lotus feet of Shri Sai Baba due to this miracle.

Later when I informed the miraculous disappearance of the black spots, within a week,  without any surgical operation or any other ointment or medicine to my family doctors, they were astonished at the wonderful effect of the sacred Udhi.   We, all the family members made a pilgrimage to Shirdi as per our vow and took darshan of Shri Sai Baba at the Samadhi Mandir and Dwarakami to the best of our satisfaction.

Even today any one, who completely surrender to Shri Sai Baba and casts his burden on Him, and applies the sacred Udhi, for him there would be nothing ‘Incurable’ with this sacred Udhi, provided the appear is sincere, coupled with undivided attention and devotion.

D.L. Kanta Rao

Retired Deputy Tehsildar, Ponnapuram (V),

Nandyal taluk, Kurnool District (A.P)

JAISAIRAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subhasrini
OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.

A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg
preetishroutrai

Blessings 0

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 01:46:19 PM »

HI
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

SATHYA SAI BABA FORUM SPIRITUAL PHOTO GALLERY SAI BABA
SAMARPAN - A SAI BABA MAGAZINE SPIRITUAL INDIA SAI BABA QUESTIONS & ANSWER
SAI BABA DESKMATE DOWNLOAD SHIRDI 360 VIEW SAI SATCHARITRA HINDI AUDIO

Listen Sai Baba Radio: