Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: The Secret to happiness..  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
The Secret to happiness..
« on: November 12, 2008, 03:30:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Health
    You are a magnet attracting to you all things, via the signal you are emitting through your thoughts and feelings.

To open yourself up and become a powerful magnet to wellness and health from wherever you are now:

Love yourself! Deeply, profoundly! Make lists of all the wonderful things about you. Add to it every day.

Free yourself of any past resentments or disappointments you may be holding about you.

Let go of any and all resentments from the past you may be holding of everyone and everything.

See yourself as completely well in your mind and visualize yourself doing things in a complete state of perfect health.

Do not speak of your illness, or disease with others.

Love and appreciate everything and everyone, and especially yourself.

Know you have the power within you to heal yourself.

Never criticize or blame yourself or anyone else for anything.

Be grateful for the wellbeing that is coming to you.

See yourself as only well.

Be happy, knowing that in your state of happiness your body is healing itself.

As you appreciate, as you love, as you are happy, as you are grateful, you are summoning wellbeing and it is pouring through your body and disease is vanishing in the moment.

Laugh! Hire funny movies or recall any memories that make you laugh. Laugh your way back to health.

Make lists every day of all the things you are grateful for, including being grateful for your healing and complete wellbeing.

You must do whatever you can to remove your attention from disease.

Distract yourself from thoughts of disease, and put all of your focus and attention on doing things that make you feel good.

Make your happiness the number one thing in your life.

Resist nothing, love everything!

Know that there is no such thing as incurable.

As you love completely and feel the joy within you, disease cannot exist.

Know and accept that you are perfect as you are right now.

http://www.thesecret.tv/top-secret-summary-of-teachings.html

ALLAH MALIK!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM 
    « Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:46:34 AM by diPika »
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: The Secret to happiness..
    « Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 03:30:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • If you can look at the sunset and smile,
    then you still have hope...

..If you can find beauty in the colors of a small flower,

..If you can find pleasure in the movement of a butterfly,

..If the smile of a child can still warm your heart,

..If you can see the good in other people,

..If the rain breaking on a roof top can still lull you to sleep,

..If the sight of a rainbow still makes you stop and stare in wonder,

..If the soft fur of a favored pet still feels pleasant under your fingertips,

..If you meet new people with a trace of excitement and optimism,

..If you give people the benefit of a doubt,

..If you still offer your hand in friendship to others
    that have touched your life, then you still have hope...

..If receiving an unexpected card or letter still brings
    a pleasant surprise, then you still have hope...

..If the suffering of others still fills you with pain and frustration,

..If you refuse to let a friendship die, or accept that it must end,

..If you look forward to a time or place of quiet and reflection,

..If you still buy the ornaments, put up the Christmas tree or cook the turkey,then you still have hope...

..If you still watch love stories or want the endings to be happy,

..If you can look to the past and smile,

..If, when faced with the bad, when told everything is futile, you can still
    look up and end the conversation with the phrase yeah.BUT.. Then you still have hope...

..Hope is such a marvelous thing. It bends, it twists, it sometimes hides, but rarely does it break It sustains us when nothing else can It gives us reason to continue and courage to move ahead, when we tell ourselves we'd rather give in...

..Hope puts a smile on our face when the heart cannot manage...

..Hope puts our feet on the path when our eyes cannot see it...

..Hope moves us to act when our souls are confused of the direction...

..Hope is a wonderful thing, something to be cherished and nurtured, and something that will refresh us in return and it can be found in each of us, and it can bring light into the darkest of places...

source........

http://www.lovebeats.org/

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:54:34 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: The Secret..
    « Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 03:30:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happening

“It's not what's happening to you now or what has happened in your past that determines who you become. Rather, it's your decisions about what to focus on, what things mean to you, and what you're going to do about them that will determine your ultimate destiny.”

“Love is stronger than death even though it can't stop death from happening, but no matter how hard death tries it can't separate people from love. It can't take away our memories either. In the end, life is stronger than death.”

I am responsible. Although I may not be able to prevent the worst from happening, I am responsible for my attitude toward the inevitable misfortunes that darken life. Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have – life itself.”

ALLAH MALIK!

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: The Secret..
    « Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 03:31:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • When I despair,
    I remember that all through history
    the ways of truth and love have always won.
    There have been tyrants, and murderers,
    and for a time they can seem invincible,
    but in the end they always fall.

Think of it - always.

mahatma gandhi - early 20th century

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 03:31:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Pick the flower when it is ready to be picked.

If you don't go into the cave of the tiger, how are you going to get its cub?

Follow the local custom when you go to a foreign place.

Once bitten by a snake, you are even frightened by a rope that resembles a snake.

Man's schemes are inferior to those made by heaven.

You cannot push a cow's head down unless it is drinking water by it's own will.

Good luck seldom comes in pairs but bad things never walk (occur) alone.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:45:54 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: The Secret to happiness...
    « Reply #5 on: November 12, 2008, 03:31:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • "If You Ask For Anything In My Name, I Will Do It."
    John 14:14

The secret to effective prayer is faith in Jesus Christ and absolute trust in the Word He has spoken.

Know in your heart that the prayer you are asking for will be answered -- know this even at the moment you ask. Believe with all your heart that God has already answered your petition even before you finish praying.

As Jesus' disciples stood looking and discussing in astonishment the results of one of His miracles, the Lord told them:

"Have faith in God. I tell you solemnly, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Get up and throw yourself into the sea', with no hesitation in his heart but believing that what he says will happen, it will be done for him."

"I tell you therefore: everything you ask and pray for, believe that you have it already, and it will be yours. And when you stand in prayer, forgive whatever you have against anybody,so that your Father in heaven may forgive your failings too." (Mark 11:20-25).

Jesus attached these two directives, prayer and forgiveness, on purpose.

Prayer is related to purity of heart. Our Lord went to the cross for one purpose, to take away our sins so that we could stand chaste before God.

Jesus has shown us in the quotation above that the power we receive from the cross is perpetually renewed by forgiveness. The cross is not historic. It pours out God's sanctification continuously. And we have been given power by God to daily bathe our soul in the divine river of atonement that floods from it.

As we forgive others, God perpetually forgives us. This is a dictate of Christ from the throne of God. In that act of faith the power of our prayer is intensified. We know this because Jesus minced no words when He said it:

"This is my commandment: love one another, as I have loved you.

You did not choose me, no, I chose you;
    and I commissioned you to go out and to bear fruit, fruit that will last;
    and then the Father will give you anything you ask him in my name.
    What I command you is to love one another."
    (John 15:12-17).

We cannot truly love one another if we harbor bitterness in our hearts. This is why we must release such bonds, and the way we release them is through the action of forgiveness in prayer.

Forgiveness is one of the deepest parts of love because it is one of the most difficult to give. But anger is devastating to prayer. "Enough of anger, leave rage aside, do not worry, nothing but evil can come of it: for the wicked will be expelled, while those who hope in God shall have the land for their own." (Psalm 37:8-9).

It is love that relates to prayer, not perfection. Paul said that faith makes its power felt through love. (Gal.5:6).

Nowhere in scripture does it state that God answers the prayers only of the perfect. That is because no one is perfect in God's eyes. The only condition imposed on us is that we bear fruit in His name. And the fruit He wants us to bear is that we love one another. (John 15:12-17).

His commandments, the four Gospels of God, show us in great detail how to love one another.

The Bible tells us that in God, progress is what makes perfection. It says that in progress we are blameless:"Only the man who makes progress, as the blameless do, can be my servant." (Ps.101:2,6).

That means that if we live in the faith of Christ and love one another, we will always be blameless before God and heirs to all the promises He has made to us. That inheritance includes control in the use of His Power.

All of God's power comes to us through prayer.

Prayer is not just a device for communication like a telephone to heaven, it is the actual channel through which the power of God flows. Prayer is like an immense electrical conduit through which power flows from heaven into our bodies and souls, and to wherever we direct it to go.

God's religion is based on this conduit. It is totally formed on prayer. It is written in scripture: "My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples." (Is.56:3-8).

When he dedicated in the city of Jerusalem the very first Hebrew temple ever built, Solomon called out to God from the altar and begged Him to listen to the people's petitions if they agreed to confess their sins and repent by prayer in His name. (2 Chron.6:21-39).

If they agree to do that, Solomon pleaded with God,"hear their prayer and their entreaty, uphold their cause, and forgive your people the sins they have committed against you." (2 Chron.6:36-39).

That very night God appeared to Solomon and answered his plea. "...if my people who bear my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my presence and turn from their wicked ways, I myself will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and restore their land." (2 Chron.7:12-14).

Since these were the conditions formulated in the Bible specifying the mechanism through which God's power could flow to earth, this template of the agreement between God and Israel has been followed by Jews and Christians ever since.

Jesus did not change this agreement. "Do not imagine that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets. I have come not to abolish but to complete them." (Matt.5:17-19).

That is why we see confession and repentance stressed in scripture so heavily in relation to prayer and the atonement that surrounds it. (Psalm 32:1-8; 51, etc.). There are scores of quotations throughout the Bible in both Testaments telling us that God rewards according to behavior. (Matt.16:27; Jer.17:10).

So it is faith that makes all of this work. And that faith is simple. It does not require perfection, only complete surrender to Christ and belief in His power.

People who do not pray -- people who do not believe in prayer -- are convinced that they can do everything themselves. They surrender nothing. They have no faith.

The Holy Spirit has instructed us to do and be otherwise. "Do not be like senseless horse or mule that need bit and bridle to curb their spirit (to let you get near them)...Many torments await the wicked, but grace enfolds the man of God." (Psalm 32:9-10).

"If you are willing to obey, you shall eat the good things of the earth. But if you persist in rebellion, the sword shall eat you instead." (Is.1:19).

Those who fall to their knees in humility and supplication to God, surrendering their power to Him completely and trusting in the integrity of His promise are rewarded in overwhelming measure for their faith.

"They cry for help and God hears and rescues them from all their troubles; God is near to the broken-hearted, he helps those whose spirit is crushed." (Psalm 34:17-18). When faith is accompanied by humility, it is turbocharged, because a crushed spirit always brings God close.

"I live in a high and holy place, but I am also with the contrite and humbled spirit, to give the humbled spirit new life, to revive contrite hearts." (Is.57:15).

While praying (and after praying) believe that you your request has been granted before you see the answer. Scripture is clear that we must live by faith. "Only faith can guarantee the blessings that we hope for..." (For a long and Spirit-filled dissertation on this, see the Book of Hebrews, Chapter 11).

Suffering is a part of our training (Heb.12:7), so we must endure in faith even while God is reprimanding us in His love, and not get discouraged. By faith we must know that God will -- and has already -- answered our prayers. We do not see it, but it has happened, and it has happened through faith.

And finally, as you finish praying, thank God for having already answered your prayer. Praise Him and thank Him in the name of Jesus and in the name of the Holy Spirit. And then have patience.

Accept like a little child that God has answered your prayer completely.

The prayers of children are extremely powerful. Their faith is pure. So encourage children who are in Christ to add your petitions to their own.

"People brought little children to him, for him to lay his hands on them and say a prayer. The disciples turned them away, but Jesus said, 'Let the little children alone, and do not stop them coming to me; for it is to such as these that the kingdom of heaven belongs'." (Matt. 19:13-15).

Do not doubt. Filled with faith, Peter began to walk on water. "But as soon as he felt the force of the wind, he took fright and began to sink. 'Lord! Save me!' he cried. Jeus put out his hand and held him. 'Man of little faith,' he said 'why did you doubt?'" (Matt.14:29-32).

Those who put their faith in the Gospel have left this world, and Jesus said there is no one who has left this world to follow Him that "would not be given repayment many times over in this present time and, in the world to come, eternal life." (Luke 18:28-30).

God wants good things for us. (Is.1:19). He has surrounded us with the shield of heaven for our protection. "Should anyone attack you, that will not be my doing, and whoever attacks you, for your sake will fall." (Isaiah 54:15). God's Spirit enters us and guides us along a sure path. It teaches us, keeps us safe and it does not leave in the face of trouble or disaster.

Worry is an enemy to faith. So"Do not worry." (Matt.6:31). "Nothing but evil can come from it." (Psalm 37:8). Instead fill your mind with the peace of complete trust in His power and presence.

God is not impressed with one person more than another. (Eph.6:9). Everyone has been given God's power equally. It is the inheritance of everyone who has faith in Jesus Christ. It is the power of the Holy Spirit.

God's word created the heaven and the earth. With a single command from His mouth everything that is came into existance. (Psalm 33:6). And by that same word, and that same mouth, God has promised to give us anything we ask for in prayer. More than that, He has given us His guarantee in writing.

This is an absolute promise. It is not equivocal.

God's word cannot ever fail. It is all-powerful and can do anything. And we have been given great control over its power through our faith in Jesus Christ.

And it is compounded when multiplied. Jesus said: "I tell you solemnly once again, if two of you on earth agree to ask anything at all, it will be granted to you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three meet in my name, I shall be there with them." (Matt.18:19-20).

This is why group prayer is so powerful.

There are some cases where our petitions run counter to God's interests. Paul discovered this when he tried to cast out a "thorn in his flesh", an "angel of satan" Paul said, that beat him so that he would not become too proud. (2 Cor.12:7-10).

Try as he did, three separate times, to remove this thorn through prayer and faith, it stayed with him. God said to Paul, "My grace is enough for you; my power is at its best in weakness". (2 Cor.12:9). God needed Paul to stay humble so that he would remain very powerful because He had been given such an important role to play on earth.

We should also remember that not all evil spirits are the same. Jesus told His disciples that some of Satan's processes are more potent than others. Confronted with a demon they could not cast out, the Apostles were chided by Christ for their lack of faith.

Yet He also revealed that the demon they were working against on that occasion required special treatment. It needed to be augmented, He said, by prayer and fasting. (Mark 9:29).

The biggest problem, however, Jesus stressed over and over again, is not the power of the demon confronting us; it is our lack of faith.

"The Apostles said to the Lord, 'Increase our faith'. Jesus replied, 'Were your faith the size of a mustard seed you could say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea', and it would obey you." (Luke 17:5-6).

Since almost no one has trusted themselves to such an ultimate faith, God has given us measures which augment our access to His power.

Jesus said, "...persistance will be enough to make him get up and give his friend all he wants. So I say to you: Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened to you. For the one who asks always receives; the one who searches always finds; the one who knocks will always have the door opened to him. What father among you would hand his son a stone when he asked for bread?" (Luke 11:8-12).

"If you then, who are evil, know how to give your children what is good, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him!" (Luke 11:13).

God is our Father. He will only give us what is good. If our own children were to come and ask us to let them play ball on a freeway, or give to the three-year old a razor blade, we could not grant them their literal requests for safety's sake. But we could give them something better.

God has the same problem with us. That is why we need to trust Him so implicitly. Because just like little children, we often do not know what the razor blades and freeways are in our own lives, or what their danger is to our souls.

That is because we live in exile in a place the Bible calls Babylon. What we see by its godless and highly publicized light are images of the things most glamorous to those who dwell here -- the wormwood they eat and the poisoned water they drink. (Jer. 23:15).

God will not give us a scorpion even if we ask for it thinking it is a boiled egg. (Luke 11:12). He does not give out wormwood or poison.

God came to rescue us from Babylon. There is a great catastrophe coming to this place because of sin and God has sent His Christ to rescue everyone willing to listen to Him and follow Him to the place of safety God has prepared.

God answers our prayers as a bonus to salvation, not as a substitute for it. That is why we must have faith and let Him award our petitions in His own way.

If time goes by and you still cannot see that your prayers have been granted, ask God why. Persist in this if you do not agree with, or understand His answer. If you persist, He will explain in terms that you will totally understand.

And when He does, you will know that God did, indeed, hear you, and that He did for you much more than what you asked of Him.

http://members.aol.com/ecsl/answeredprayer.htm

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:45:13 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #6 on: November 12, 2008, 03:32:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • 10 Tips For Staying Positive Around Negative People:

1. Leave.
    If possible, remove yourself from the presence of the low/slow vibrations as quickly as you can. This is the easiest and often the best way to deal with the situation. If you find yourself immersed in a water-cooler conversation that takes a negative turn, excuse yourself as soon as you realize what’s happening. Admittedly, this is not always possible (think family gatherings!) so we’ve got 9 more.

2. Try to keep the conversation positive.
    If you recognize that the conversation is taking a turn for the worse, see if you can turn it back around. Politicians and marketers call this staying on message. Your “message” is positive. The topic doesn’t matter so much as the tone. So anything you can do to keep the conversation positive is staying on message.

3. Think of something positive in your life.
    If, in spite of your efforts to stay on message, the conversation becomes negative, see if you can split your attention and allow a part of your mind to focus on something positive. Think of it like the “picture in a picture” feature on your TV. Insert a little positive thought or memory into the big picture.

4. Find something positive about the person to focus on.
    Everyone has redeeming qualities. They may be difficult to notice in the heat of the negative moment. But they are there. See if you can find one. Maybe you like her scarf. Maybe he just got a new hair cut that looks good. Maybe she smells good. Maybe he helped you move last weekend. When you notice and focus on something positive it neutralizes the power of the negative energy.

5. Close your eyes.
    This obviously may not be possible when you are engaged in a one-on-one conversation. In this case, deliberately slow down the blinking of your eyes. Closed eyes, even if closed for just a second, immediately begin to bring your brainwaves down towards the alpha state. Try it right now. Take a few slow eye-blinks and watch what happens to you physical and mental state. You are much less susceptible to negative energy when you are in that relaxing, contemplative alpha space.

6. Focus on your breath.
    Again, see if you can split your attention and focus part of your awareness on your breath. Become aware of the air moving in and out of your body. Feel your chest and belly expanding against your shirt. Notice the rhythm of your breath and see if you can consciously slow your breath down.

7. Unplug your energy from the other person.
    Imagine that you are literally pulling your plug out of the other person. These negative people thrive on their ability to bring others down to their vibrational level. Use visualization, feeling, or intention to pull your plug and maintain your own vibrational level.

8. Remember the prayer of St. Francis.
    Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. Where there is hatred let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; and where there is sadness, joy. Recognize that the person’s negativity is an expression of their inner doubt, despair and sadness. The way that you “sow” love and hope and peace and joy is by remaining positive and allowing yourself to become an instrument of peace in that moment.

9. Stop judging.
    If you find yourself being judgmental, stop. We all have moments of negativity. And, in fact, this person’s presence in your life could be a signal that there is some negativity in your space that you are not acknowledging. So stop judging the person and, instead, offer your gratitude for the opportunity to explore your own tendency to drift into low/slow vibrations.

10. Don’t be too hard on yourself if you get pulled down into the low vibrations!
    Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, no matter how strong your intention is to stay positive, you will find yourself pulled down into that negative vibration. Be kind on yourself. As with number 9 above, judging yourself will only add to the downward spiral. If you fall off the horse, the best response is to get right back on and try it again!

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:44:31 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #7 on: November 12, 2008, 03:32:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Prayers are always answered’ - this phrase saw reality when two men prayed for divine intervention amid air when their plane’s microlight ran out of fuel mid-flight and they still managed to land safely on ground next to a "Jesus is Lord" sign.

Owen Wilson, a New Zealand Pilot asked his passenger Grant Stubbs, a petrol station owner, to pray for finding a place to land, when their aircraft was short of fuel.

However, while trying to land in the hilly Pelorus Sound, at the top of the South Island, Wilson guided the microlight down for a landing.

"When you're in a microlight if you crash, you usually die. I turned to O.B (Mr Wilson) and he said we had no fuel. I asked what we should do. He said: 'You just pray Grant," News.com.au quoted Stubbs, as telling the Marlborough Express.

And finally, when the plane was about to touch the ground, they discovered that they were about to land next to a sign reading: Jesus is Lord – The Bible.

"When we saw that we started laughing," said Stubbs.

They actually landed at Tira Ora Lodge, run by a Christian couple, and were surrounded by the property's animals including emus, goats, deer, wild horses and donkeys.

Stubbs said that the irony of the whole situation was having 200,000 litres of petrol at his work but none with him in the sky. (ANI)

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:43:13 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #8 on: November 12, 2008, 03:32:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • BELIEVE

TRUST IN YOUR GURU FULLY.

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:42:48 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 03:32:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Miracles Happen When You Believe.

BELIEVE

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:42:22 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 03:33:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Love comes to those who still hope even though they've been disappointed, to those who still believe even though they've been betrayed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before.”

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:41:49 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    Re: The Secret to happiness....
    « Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 03:33:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Don't feed your mind with negative thoughts. If you do, you will come to believe them."

"By Changing Your Thinking,
    You change your beliefs..."

Changing your negative beliefs is the first step in the transformation process that will really make a difference in your life."

Don't let go of your dreams. If you have determination and belief in your dreams, you will succeed in spite of your desire to let go."

"Don't limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve."

Believe that you will succeed, and you will."

When you believe in a thing, believe in it all the way, implicitly and unquestionable."

Never talk defeat. Use words like hope, belief, faith, victory

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:41:11 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 03:33:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.
    -- Albert Schweitzer

ALLAH MALIK!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 07:40:36 AM by diPika »

Dipika Duggal

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #13 on: May 29, 2009, 03:32:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • dipika ji, i was flabbergasted and just sat looking at the monitor amazed at your posts. my sincere thanks for sharing this wealh with us . om shri sainathaya namaha.

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #14 on: May 29, 2009, 04:16:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • OMSAIRAM!Ganesh ji Please thank BABA.

i too was looking for answers..but during my trials and tribulations BABA carried me in HIS arms.

Please Thank BABA,HE is the doer.

Every cloud has a silver linning.

God bless All.

allah malik!

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments