Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: What we learn from our Mistakes....  (Read 11903 times)

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
  • Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
Re: What we learn from our Mistakes....
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2009, 11:00:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Can you explain more?

Both Statements are true..........Difference is only in Timing and role of delusion in one's life!
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #16 on: December 02, 2009, 07:10:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear, I wanted to reply on this today evening, Concept was in my mind, But could not able to draft the same. Perhaps, It would only be wish of sai, Just to reply this one question, I got many other answers. Here is reply by the great great saint Sheikh farid Ji, posted by Paramjit bali on his blog:

कंधी वहण न ढाहि,तौ भी लेखा देवणा॥
    जिधरि रब रजाइ,वहुण तिदाऒ गंउ करे॥८४॥

फरीदा डुखा दिह गईआ,सूलां सेती राति॥
    खता पुकारे पातणी,बेड़ा कपर वाति॥८५॥

लंमी लंमी नदी वहै,कंधी करै हेति॥
    बेड़े नो कपरु किआ करे, जे पातण सु चेति॥८६॥

फरीद जी कहते है कि जब नदी बहती है तो वह अपने किनारों पर पड़ने वाली हर चीज को अपने साथ बहा कर ले जाती है।लेकिन इस नदी को भी इस सब कामों का हिसाब देना पड़ता है।यह बात सही है कि यह जो कुछ भी होता है वह सब परमात्मा की मर्जी से होता है।नदी की धार तो उसी दिशा में बहती है जिधर उसे रास्ता मिलता जाता है और यह रास्ता परमात्मा द्वारा ही निश्चित किया हुआ होता है।अर्थात फरीद जी कहना चाहते हैं कि हम जो भी कर्म करते हैं उस का फल हमें ही भुगतना पड़ता है।लेकिन इस के साथ वह यह भी कह्ते हैं कि यह सब कुछ ईश्वर की मर्जी से ही होता है।लेकिन फिर सवाल उठता है कि हम दुख क्यों भोगते हैं?असल मे हमारे दुखो का कारण हमारा अंहकार ही होता है।
    फरीद जी आगे कहते है कि इन दुखों से हम सारा दिन दुखी होते रह्ते हैं इस तरह हमारे सारे दिन दुखों के कारण दुखी होते हुए बीतते है,और रात को हम इन्ही की चिन्ता में परेशान होते रहते हैं।किनारे पर खड़ा मल्लाह(गुरु) हमे पुकार-पुकार कर कहता रहता है कि देख!दुखों के भार के कारण तेरा जिन्दगी का बेड़ा डूबने ही वाला है।अर्थात फरीद जी कहना चाहते है कि इन दुखों और दुनियावी समस्याओ में उलझ कर हमे अपनी इस जिन्दगी को बर्बाद नही करना चाहिए।

फरीद जी आगे कहते है कि भले ही यह दुख रूपी लम्बी नदी बह रही है जिस कारण हम दुख भोगते रहते हैं,लेकिन यह दुख रुपी नदी हमारे जीवन को दुखी नही कर सकती यदि हमारे बेड़े को चलाने वाला परमात्मा हो।अर्थात फरीद जी पहले संसार के दुखों के होनें का कारण बताते है कि इस संसार में सुख दुख परमात्मा की मर्जी से ही जीवन में आते हैं और यह दुख हमें अपने अंहकार के कारण ही महसूस होते हैं। लेकिन यदि हम इन दूखो से निजात पाना चाहते हैं तो हमे उस प्रभु का सहारा ही लेना चाहिए।

I hope you would have got the answer of your question. It is all Ego, If a policeman kills some criminal to protect the society without thinking about his promotion or any reward, It is duty and under wish of Lord, But if he do the same thing with getting the reward in mind, It is Sin. Act is same, In both the cases, He is performing his duty, But in first case it is for duty, their is no "i", but in second case , it is only for 'i".

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #17 on: December 02, 2009, 07:22:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nothing can happen with out gods cern - This is the meaning of one of the statements I made..

What ever we do,Either Good or Bad,it is possible only with the concern of God...That's what the saying "Even a ant cant move with out gods wish"

Many books Say that if we do a good thing,we must not feel that we had done something good.It is the God who had made us to do that...All the books,saints,god  says the samething..Either the good or bad ,it can be by only and only gods concern..

Coming to your example,You said if a policeman kill a person not part of his duty,it will be a sin.But my question is not really what is a sin or what not is a sin...As already said with out gods wish nothing will happen...Then why did the god made the policeman to commit such a Sin...Then your answer will be that is due to his past karmas....The my question will be why god made the policeman to do a sin in the past as nothing can happen without concer...and the loop goes on....

Sorry saib,If i didnt understand you properly...

Omkar

I hope you would have got the answer of your question. It is all Ego, If a policeman kills some criminal to protect the society without thinking about his promotion or any reward, It is duty and under wish of Lord, But if he do the same thing with getting the reward in mind, It is Sin. Act is same, In both the cases, He is performing his duty, But in first case it is for duty, their is no "i", but in second case , it is only for 'i".

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #18 on: December 02, 2009, 07:40:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am not saying and cant say that the quote from the  saint Sheikh farid Ji, is not correct.I dont dare to even.May be this is no the answer to my question

Sorry ,If am wrong..Correct me If am wrong..

Omkar

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #19 on: December 02, 2009, 07:40:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sorry Dear, If I could not make it understandable. Sheikh farid Ji's answer was enough, unnecessarily I add my example, But what you Say is like:

"Even a ant cant move without gods wish"

It is not God who just push ant to move left or right or any direction. He gives power to ant to move forward. Now, It is ant who has to decide, where it wants’ to Go.

God have given enough wisdom to understand meaning of life and utilize is for the purpose of life i.e. a chance to get free from all bonds, But where We will use, It we have to decide. That's difference between "Chetan" aur "Avchetan", like in Human and Tree. If God has not allowed to make a choice to act good or evil, than what purpose remains for whole existence of mankind. He could make Robot like humans, Just to perform selected tasks. Might be on some other planets, this type of life already exist.

If You just Study "Bhagavad Gita", specially "Karmas" You will get much more clarity. Krishna Says, God Gives Eyes to human, But with these eyes what he sees, He is to decide, He gives Ears, But what to listen, He has to decide etc.,

So, If you choose eyes to see beautiful faces under delusion in the world in stead of beautiful face of Lord, Then who is to blame, If you listen all dirty things instead of Bhajan's and praise of Lord, Who is to blame.

Thank to God, That Thy has given to act Karmas, otherwise We would not be much more than a computer program.

So, If you just Read Sheik farid Ji's Shalok again with calm mind, more over study Gita with full consideration, You will get a complete answer. I am sorry, If I could not explain properly, But, Some knowledge comes from inside at Right Time only.

All The Best!

May sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!

om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #20 on: December 02, 2009, 07:43:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Actually I cant understand hindi properly.I made my statements just with your example...

So you are saying....If I had done a good thing...It is only me who is doing it?? God is in now way realted to it??

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #21 on: December 02, 2009, 07:49:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • To be more clear,

If I read sacharithra,Is it only me that had completed with out the grace of Baba..

If I went to shirdi,With out baba's concern I am able to do it...

If I did any good thing,With out baba's concern can I do it?

Actually I cant understand hindi properly.I made my statements just with your example...

So you are saying....If I had done a good thing...It is only me who is doing it?? God is in now way realted to it??

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #22 on: December 02, 2009, 07:54:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Saib ji,
    May be I am fool so that I am not able to understand  this.Please be patient with me.Dont think I am arguing.

Omkar

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #23 on: December 02, 2009, 08:02:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • ....If I had done a good thing...It is only me who is doing it?? God is in now way realted to it??

Yes, It is only You who Do Good or Bad. Why You do, Two Resons, Just to pay back against Karmas, or to create a "New Karma".

There are billions of soul (only on this planet), and there might be millions of such planets, What do you think, God will keep looking and controlling all acts, If God has to do all, Then what acts remains for delusion. and All will be at par.

You Buy CD of Microsoft office and install in your computer, What you expect Bill Gates to come and repair every time when ever there is a system problem. You Pay him, He gives you his knowledge. So, You Do Good Karma, God gives you Good Life (Good Life does not mean all material things, but peace of mind and his holy name and finally accept merger with that divine and pure soul), You Do bad and suffer for life. Meaning of Pain and Pleasures are different for all.

Like You use Car, If on Good Speed with all care, It last longs, If carelessly, It gives trouble again and again by breaking down.

at last I can say only, Life is not a video game which God is playing. I don't have enough wisdom to explain Purpose of God's Leela, But, Surely know that it is much more than that...................!

May Sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #24 on: December 02, 2009, 08:05:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Don't worry Dear. I don't mind. I am too learning lots of things. So, Please forgive me if I don't reply well.
    and It is all Grace of Sai! :)

Saib ji,
    May be I am fool so that I am not able to understand  this.Please be patient with me.Dont think I am arguing.

Omkar
    om sai ram!

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 08:09:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes, It is only You who Do Good or Bad. Why You do, Two Resons, Just to pay back against Karmas, or to create a "New Karma".

So...Why do sacharithra say "Without babas grace one cannot complete the sacharithra..."

So...Why do sacharithra say "Without babas grace one cannot visit shirdi"

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 08:18:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • To be more clear,

If I read sacharithra,Is it only me that had completed with out the grace of Baba..

Without the grace of Baba, Still You can read, But will not be able to understand what it means, Won't be able to go beyond words, For this blessings of Baba is required, So If you do good karmas, Baba's blessings will be with you. As, I said, You have choice, God will not stop you, whatsoever you decide.

If I went to shirdi,With out baba's concern I am able to do it...

Yes, But not more than a tourist, Go see statue of baba, But where is Baba??

If I did any good thing,With out baba's concern can I do it?
    Yes.

You know in depreciation there is rule things get Deteriorated either with usage or with time. So, Just in reverse side, Do Good Karmas and get the God soon, or keep on waiting life after life till the end of eternity.

May sai Bless You!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!

Offline OmkarSai

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 08:23:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • "You know in depreciation there is rule things get Deteriorated either with usage or with time. So, Just in reverse side, Do Good Karmas and get the God soon, or keep on waiting life after life till the end of eternity."

I am not saying this is wrong

"Yes, But not more than a tourist, Go see statue of baba, But where is Baba??"

"Without the grace of Baba, Still You can read, But will not be able to understand what it means, Won't be able to go beyond words, For this blessings of Baba is required, So If you do good karmas, Baba's blessings will be with you. As, I said, You have choice, God will not stop you, whatsoever you decide."

But that is not the answer to my question..Ok..leave it..Anyways that question is not stopping me to be with baba...

Thanks for you time...

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #28 on: December 02, 2009, 09:50:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Guru is our teacher and he is the one who rectifies our mistakes and teaches us to tread on the path of righteousness.

He also destroys our ego and helps us in removing ignorance.

I bow to my Guru Sai baba and pray to him to rectify my mistakes and Guide me

Bow to Sri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #29 on: December 02, 2009, 09:57:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • Nothing can be achieved through hatred but with love patience and peace every thing can achieved.

Sai baba has said that if someone hurts you...say a word or two and leave from their.

If one has committed mistake owe before Sai baba and seek forgiveness.

“ Guru Brahma ,Guru Vishnu ,Guru devo Maheswara :
    Guru Sakshat Parabrahma Tasmai Sri Sai Guruvenamah”

Bow to Sri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM

साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Facebook Comments