Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Dienstag, 22. November 2005  (Read 1823 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Dienstag, 22. November 2005
« on: November 22, 2005, 06:16:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel XIII

Weitere Sai-lilas, in denen Krankheiten geheilt werden: Bhimaji Patil - Bala Shimpi - Bapusaheb Booty - Alandi Swami - Kaka Mahajani - Dattopand aus Harda

Die unergründliche Macht der Maya
    Babas Worte waren stets kurz, prägnant, tiefsinnig, voller Bedeutung, wierkungsvoll und ausgewogen. Er war immer zufrieden und soirgte sich um nichts. Er sagte: "Obwohl ich ein Fakir geworden bin, kein Haus besitze und keine Frau habe und mir an nichts gelegen isz, bin ich dennoch an einem Ort geblieben. Die unvermeidliche Maya neckt mich oft; obgleich ich mich selbst vergaß, kann ich sie nicht vergessen. Ständig bin ich von ihr umgeben. Diese Maya des Herrgottes neckt Brahma und andere. Was kann man da von einem armen Fakir, wie ich es bin, sagen? Wer im Herrgott seine Zuflucht sucht, der wird mit seiner Gnade aus ihrem Zugriff befreit." So sprach Baba über die Kraft der Maya.
    Krishna hat in der Uddhavagita zu Uddhava gesagt, dass die Heiligen seine lebendigen Formen sind. Und nun hört, was Baba zum Wohle Seiner Devotees gesagt hat:
    "Jene, die Glück haben und deren Fehler vergangen sind, beginnen, mich anzubeten. Wenn ihr immer 'Sai, Sai' sagt, werde ich euch über die sieben Meere führen. Glaubt an diese Worte und ihr werdet ganz gewiss Nutzen daraus ziehen. Ich brauche keinerlei Schmuck zur Anbetung, weder achtfach noch sechzehnfach. Ich verweile dort, wo vollkommene Hingabe ist."
    Nun lest, was Sai, der Freund derer, die sich Ihm ganz ergaben, zu ihrem Wohle tat.

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Dienstag, 22. November 2005
    « Reply #1 on: November 22, 2005, 11:52:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 13

More Sai Leelas - Diseases Cured - (1) Bhimaji Patil - (2) Bala Shimpi - (3) Bapusaheb Booty - (4) Alandi Swami - (5) Kaka Mahajani - (6) Dattopant of Harda.

The Inscrutable Power of Maya

Baba's words were always short, pithy, deep, full of meaning, efficient and well-balanced. He was ever content and never cared for anything. He said, "Though I have become a Fakir, have no house or wife, and though leaving off all cares, I have stayed at one place, the inevitable Maya teases Me often. Though I forgot Myself I cannot forget Her. She always envelops Me.This Maya (illusive power) of the Lord (Shri Hari) teases God Brahma and others; then what to speak of a poor Fakir like Me? Those who take refuge in the Lord wil be freed from Her clutches with his grace".

In such terms Baba spoke about the power of Maya. Lord Shri Krishna has said to Uddhava in the Bhagwat that the Saints are His living forms; and see what Baba had said for the welfare of His devotees: "Those who are fortunate and whose demerits have vanished; take to My worship. If you always say 'Sai, Sai' I shall take you over the seven seas; believe in these words, and you will be certainly benefited. I do not need any paraphernalia of worship - either eight-fold or sixteen-fold. I rest there where there is full devotion". Now read what Sai, the friend of those, who surrendered themselves to Him, did for their welfare.

BOW TO SHRI SAI-PEACE BE TO ALL.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments