Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Dienstag, 24 Januar 2006  (Read 2203 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Dienstag, 24 Januar 2006
« on: January 24, 2006, 04:24:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel XXVIII
    Schluss

Dreizack und Pindi
    Megha hielt an zwei Plätzen Andacht für Baba - in der Masjid vor Babas Gestalt und im Wada vor Babas großem Bild, das Nanasaheb Chandorkar gespendet hatte. Das tat er zwölf Monate lang. Um seine Hingabe zu würdigen und seinen Glauben zu festigen, gab Baba ihm dann eine Vision. Frühmorgens, als megha erwache, aber noch mit geschlossenen Augen im Bett lag, sah er ganz klar Babas Gestalt. Baba, der wusste, dass er wach war, warf Akshata, mit Kumkum rot gefärbte Reiskörner, und dsagte: "Megha, zeichne einen Dreizack (das Symbol Shivas)" und verschwand. Bei Babas Worten öffnete er sofort die Augen, sah aber keinen Baba, sondern nur Reiskörner, die hier und da verstreut lagen.
    Daraufhin ging er zu Baba, erzählzte ihm von der Vision und bat um Erlaubnis, einen Dreizack zu zeichnen. Baba sagte: "Hast du meine Worte nicht gehört? Ich sagte dir doch, du solltest einen Dreizack zeichnen! Es war keine Vision, sondern eine direkt Anweisung; meine Worte sind immer voller Bedeutung und niemals hohl." Magha sagte: "Ich dachte, du hättest mich aufgeweckt, aber alle Türen waren verschlossen, deshalb glaubte ich, es sei eine Vision." Baba entgegnete. "Ich benötige keine Tür um einzutreten. Ich habe weder Gestalt noch Form. Ich bin immer überall und führe als Drahtzieher alle Handlungen des Menschen aus, der mir vertraut und in mir aufgeht."
    Megha kehrte zum Wada zurück und zeichnete in der Nähe von Babas Bild einen roten Dreizack an die Wand. Am folgenden Tag kam ein Ramadai aus Poon, begrüßte Baba ehrfurchtsvoll und brachte Ihm ein Oindi (Linga, Symbol Shivas) dar. Zu der Zeit erschien auch Megha dort. Baba sagte zu Megha: "Schau her, Shankara ist gekommen, bete ihn jetzt an." Megha war erstaunt, dass dem Dreizack sofort ein Pindi folgte. Auch Kakasaheb Dixit sah ein Pindi vor seinem inneren Augw, als er nach dem Bad mit einem Handtuch um den Kopf im Wada stand und an Baba dachte. Während er sich noch darüber wunderte, kam Megha herein und zeigte ihm das Pindi, das er von Baba geschenkt bekommen hatte. Dixit war glücklich, als er sah, dass es genau mit dem Pindi übereinstimmte, das er einige Minuten zuvor in seiner Vision erblickt hatte.
    Wenige Tage nachdem der Dreizack fertiggezeichnet war, stellte Baba das Pindi in der Nähe des Bildes auf, das Megha zur Anbetung diente. Megha liebte die rituelle Anbetung Shivas und Baba festigte seinen Glauben darin, indem Er es so einrichtete, dass ein Dreizack gezeichnet und ein Pindi aufgestellt wurde.
    Magha starb nach vielen Jahren ununterbrochenen Dienstes für Baba. Regelmäßig hielt er Andacht und führte das Mittags- und Abend-Arati in der Masjid durch. Baba strich mit Seinen Händen über den Leichnam und sagte: "Er war mein wahrer Devotee." Baba ordnete an, dass das übliche Begräbnismahl auf Seine Kosten an die Brahmanen gegeben werden sollte. Dieser Auftrag wurde von Kakasaheb Dixit ausgeführt.

Verneige dich vort Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Dienstag, 24 Januar 2006
    « Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 08:20:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 28

Trident and Pindi

Megha worshipped Baba in two places; in the Masjid he worshipped Baba in person and in the Wada, Baba's big picture, given by Nanasaheb Chandorkar. This he did for 12 months. Then in order to appreciate his devotion and confirm his faith, Baba gave him a vision. Early one morning when Megha was still lying down on his bed with eyes closed but internally awake, he saw clearly Baba's Form. Baba knowing him to be awake threw Akshata (rice-grains marked red with Kumkum) and said, "Megha, draw a Trident" and disappeared. Hearing Baba's words, he eagerly opened his eyes but did not see Baba, but saw only rice grains spread here and there. He then went to Baba, told Him about the vision and asked permission to draw Trident. Baba said - "Did you not hear My words asking you to draw Trident? It was no vision but direct order and My words are always pregnant with meaning and never hollow." Megha said - "I thought you woke me up, but all the doors were closed, so I thought it was a vision". Baba rejoined - "I require no door to enter. I have no form nor any extension; I always live everywhere. I carry on, as a wirepuller, all the actions of the man who trusts Me and merges in Me."

Megha returned to the Wada, and drew a red Trident on the wall near Baba's picture. Next day a Ramadasi Bhakta came from Poona, saluted Baba and offered Him Pindi (an image of Shiva). At this time Megha also turned up there. Baba said to him - "See, Shankar has come, protect (i.e., worship) Him now." Megha was surprised to see Pindi following Trident immediately. Then also in the Wada, Kakasaheb Dixit was standing with a towel on his head after having taken his bath, and was remembering Sai, when he saw a Pindi before his mental vision. While he was wondering about this, Megha came and showed him the Pindi presented to him by Baba. Dixit was happy to know that the Pindi exactly tallied with the One he saw a few minutes before in his vision. In a few days after the drawing of the Trident was complete, Baba installed the Pindi near the big picture which Megha was worshipping. The worship of Shiva was dear to Megha and by arranging the drawing of the Trident and the installation of the Pindi, Baba confirmed his faith therein.

After continuous service of Baba for many years, doing regular worship and Arati every noon and evening, Megha passed away in 1912. Then Baba passed His hands over his corpse and said - "This was a true devotee of Mine." Baba also ordered that at His own expense the usual funeral dinner should be given to the Brahmins, and this order was carried out by Kakasaheb Dixit.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments