Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2005  (Read 1565 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2005
« on: October 20, 2005, 09:29:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel VII
    Schluss

Der Gang nach Pandharpur
    Herr Nanasaheb Chandorkar, ein großer Devotee von Baba, war Steuerbeamter in Nandurbar im Khandesh-Distrikt. Er wurde nach Pandharpur versetzt, das als Himmel auf Erden (bhuvaikuntha) angesehen wird; und das war das Ergebnis seiner Hingabe zu Baba. Nanasaheb musste seinen Dienst sofort antreten, und so begab er sich umgehend auf den Weg dorthin, ohne irgendjemandem in Shirdi zu schreiben oder darüber zu informieren. Er wollte einen Überraschungsbesuch in Shirdi - seinem Pandharpur - machen, seinen Vithoba (Baba) sehen und ehrfürchtig begrüßen und dann seine Reise fortsetzen. Niemand dachte im Traum an Nanasahebs Reise nach Shirdi, doch Baba wusste alles darüber, weil Seine Augen überall waren. Als sich Nanasaheb Nimgaon näherte, das einige Meilen von Shirdi entfernt liegt, gab es eine Bewegung in der Masjid in Shirdi. Baba saß dort und sprach mit Mhalsapathi, Appa Shinde und Kashiram, als Er plötzlich sagte: "Lasst uns alle vier einige Bhajans singen, die Türen von Pandari sind offen, lasst uns fröhlich singen." Dann sangen sie alle im Chor. Der Refrain des Liedes lautete: "Ich muss nach Pandharpur gehen und dort bleiben, denn es ist das Haus meines Herrn."Baba sang vor und die Devotees sangen nach. Nach kurzer Zeit kam Nanasaheb mit seiner Familie an; er fiel Baba zu Füßen und bat Ihn, ihn nach Pandharpur zu begleiten und dort mit ihnen zu leben. Diese flehentliche Bitte war nicht nötig, denn die Devotees erzählten Nanasaheb, dass Baba schon vorhabe, nach Pandharpur zu gehen und dort zu bleiben. Als Nanasaheb das hörte, war er gerührt und fiel Baba zu Füßen. Daraufhin erhielt er Babas Erlaubnis, Segen und Asche (udi)und begab sich nach Pandharpur.
    Endlos sind die Geschichten um Baba, aber lasst mich hier anhalten und weitere Themen für das nächste Kapitel aufheben, wie zum Beispiel die Bedeutung des menschlichen Lebens, Babas Gewohnheit, von Almosen zu leben, Bayajabais Dienst sowie andere Geschichten.

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2005
    « Reply #1 on: October 20, 2005, 09:32:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 7

Going to Pandharpur and Staying There

I shall now close this Chapter after relating a story illustrating how Sai Baba loved His devotees and anticipated their wishes and movements. Mr. Nanasaheb Chandorkar, who was a great devotee of Baba, was Mamlatdar at Nandurbar in Khandesh. He got an order of transfer to Pandharpur. His devotion to Sai Baba bore fruit, as he got an order to go and stay at Pandharpur which is regarded as the ‘BHUVAIKUNTHA’ - Heaven on earth. Nanasaheb had to take immediate charge, so he left, immediately, for the place, without even writing or informing anybody at Shirdi. He wanted to give a surprise visit to Shirdi - his Pandharpur, see and salute his Vithoba (Baba), and then proceed. Nobody dreamt of Nanasaheb’s departure for Shirdi, but Sai Baba knew all about this, as His eyes were everywhere (omniscient). As soon as Nanasaheb approached Neemgaon, a few miles from Shirdi, there was stir in the Masjid at Shirdi. Baba was sitting and talking with Mhalsapati, Appa Shinde and Kashiram, when He at once said, "Let us all four do some Bhajan, the doors of Pandhari are open, let us merrily sing." Then they began to sing in chorus, the burden of the song being "I have to go to Pandharpur and I have to stay on there, for it is the house of my Lord."

Baba sang and the devotees followed Him. In a short time Nanasaheb came there with his family, prostrated before Baba and requested Him to accompany them to Pandharpur and stay with them there. This solicitation was not necessary, as the devotees told Nanasaheb that Baba was already in the mood of going to Pandharpur and staying there. Hearing this Nanasaheb was moved and fell at Baba’s Feet. Then getting Baba’s permission, Udi (sacred ashes) and Blessings, Nanasaheb left for Pandharpur.

There is no end to Baba’s stories, but let me now make a halt here, reserving for the next Chapter other topics, such as importance of human life, Baba’s living on alms, Bayajabai’s service and other stories.

Bow it Shri Sai -- Peace be to all

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments