Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Freitag, 20. Januar 2006  (Read 2134 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Freitag, 20. Januar 2006
« on: January 20, 2006, 04:11:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel XVIII
    Fortsetzung

Der böse Blick
    Lakhamichand wurde eines Nachts Zeuge einer Prozession zum Chavadi. weil Baba stark hustete, dachte er, dass Sein Leiden auf einen bösen Blick zurückzuführen sei. Als Lakhamichand am nächsten Morgen zur Masjid ging, sagte Baba folgendes zu Shama: "Gestern Abend hustete ich. Ist irgendein böser Blick dafür verantwortlich? Ich glaube, dass mich der böse Blick von jemandem erwischt hat und deshalb leide ich." In diesem Fall sprach Baba das aus, was Lakhamichand dachte.
    Als er diese Beweise von Babas Allwissenheit und Seine Güte gegenüber den Devotees sah, fiel er Ihm zu Füßen und sagte: "Ich bin voller Freude durch Deinen Darshan. Sei mir allezeit gut und gnädig und beschütze mich immer. Du bist für mich der einzige Gott in dieser Welt, lass mein Gemüt ewig versunken sein in Deine Bhajans und in Deine Füße, lass Deine Gnade mich vor dem Elend der Welt beschützen und lass mich immer Deinen Namen singen und glücklich sein."
    Er erhielt Babas Udi und Segen und kehrte hocherfreut und zufrieden mit seinem Freund nach Hause zurück und sang unterwegs von Babas Herrlichkeit. Danach blieb er ein überzeugter Devotee von Baba und sandte Ihm Blumengirlanden, Kampher und dakshina mit jedem, der aus seinem Bekanntenkreis nach Shirdi reiste.

Verneige dch vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Freitag, 20. Januar 2006
    « Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 03:12:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 28

Evil eye

On this occasion, he once witnessed one night the procession to the chavadi. Baba then suffered much from cough. He thought that this suffering of Baba might be due to somebody's evil eye. Next morning when he went to the Masjid Baba spoke to Shama as follows - "I suffered last night from cough; is it due to some evil eye? I think that somebody's evil eye has worked on me and so I am suffering". In this case Baba spoke out what was passing in Lakshamichand's mind.

On seeing these proofs of Baba's omniscience and kindness to His Bhaktas, he fell prostrate at Baba's Feet and said - "I am much pleased with your darshan. Ever be kind and merciful to me and protect me always. There is no other God to me in this world except Your Feet. Let my mind be ever rapt in Your Bhajan and Feet. Let Your grace protect me from the miseries of the world and let me ever chant Your name and be happy".

After getting Baba' Udi and blessing he returned home with his friend, much pleased and contented and singing Baba's glory on the way. He remained a staunch devotee of baba afterwards and always sent garlands of flowers, camphor and Dakshina with any person of his acquaintance bound for Shirdi.

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments