Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005
« on: October 19, 2005, 11:00:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel VII
    Fortsetzung

Meister Khapardes Fall von Beulenpest
    Ich werde jetzt ein anderes Beispiel von Babas wunderbaren lilas erzählen. Frau Khaparde, die Ehefrau von Dadasaheb Khaparde aus Amraoti, war mit ihrem jungen Sohn ein paar Tage in Shirdi. Eines Tages bekam der Sohn hohes Fieber, das sich zur Beulenpest enteickelte. Die Mutter hatte Angst und war höchst beunruhigt. Sie dachte daran, nach Amraoti abzureisen und ging am Abend, als Baba Seinen abendlichen Rundgang in der Nähe des Wada (jetzt Samadhi-Mandir) kam, zu Ihm, um Seine Erlaubnis einzuholen. Sie berichtete Ihm mit zitternder Stimme, dass ihr Junge an der Beulenpest erkrankt sei. Baba sprach liebevoll und sanft zu ihr und sagte, dass der Himmel wolkenverhangen sei; aber die Wolken würden verdunsten und vergehen und alles würde wieder klar. Während Er das sagte, hob Er Seinen Kafni bis zur Hüfte hoch und zeigte allen Anwesenden vier voll entwickelte Beulen, die so groß wie Eier waren und fügte hinzu: "Seht, wie ich für meine Devotees leiden muss. Ihre Schwierigkeiten sind die meinen." Als sie diese einzigartige und außergewöhnliche Tat sahen, waren die Leute davon überzeugt, dass die Heiligen für ihre Devotees Schmerzen erleiden. Das Gemüt der Heiligen ist weicher als Wachs, ja es ist durch und durch weich wie Butter. Sie lieben ihre Devotees, ohne auch nur an irgendeinen Vorteil für sich zu denken und betrachten sie als ihre wahren Verwandten.

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen.

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Mittwoch, 19. Oktober 2005
    « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 11:02:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 7

Master Khaparde’s Plague-Case

I shall now relate another instance of Baba’s wonderful Leela. Mrs. Khaparde, the wife of Mr. Dadasaheb Khaparde of Amraoti, was staying at Shirdi with her young son for some days. One day the son got high fever, which further developed into Bubonic plague. The mother was frightened and felt most uneasy. She thought of leaving the place for Amraoti, and went near Baba in the evening, when He was coming near the Wada (now Samadhi Mandir) in His evening rounds, for asking His permission. She informed Him in a trembling tone, that her dear young son was down with plague. Baba spoke kindly and softly to her, saying that the sky is beset with clouds; but they will melt and pass off and everything will be smooth and clear. So saying, He lifted up His Kafni up to the waist and showed to all present, four fully developed bubos, as big as eggs, and added, "See, how I have to suffer for My devotees; their difficulties are Mine." Seeing this unique and extraordinary deed (Leela), the people were convinced as to how the Saints suffer pains for their devotees. The mind of the saints is softer than wax, it is soft, in and out, as butter. They love their devotees without any idea of gain, and regard them as their true relatives.

BOW TO SHRI SAI-PEACE BE TO ALL.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments