Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Sonntag, 12. Februar 2006  (Read 5885 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Sonntag, 12. Februar 2006
« on: February 12, 2006, 08:02:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel XXXII
    Schluss

Babas Sircar
    Baba erzählte die folgende Geschichte aus seiner Jugendzeit: "Als Junge war ich einmal auf der Suche nach einem Broterwerb und ging nach Beedgaum. Dort bekam ich Stickereiarbeit. Ich arbeitete hart, scheute keine Mühe und der Arbeitgeber war sehr zufrieden mit mir. Drei Jungen arbeiteten unter meiner Aufsicht; der erste bekam 50, der zweite 100 und der dritte 150 Rupien. Ich erhielt das Zweifache dieses gesamten Betrages ausbezahlt, nämlich 600 Rupien. Als der Aebgeitgeber meine Findigkeit bemerkte, schloss er mich in sein Herz, lobte mich  und ehrte mich, indem er mir neue Kleidung schenkte, einschließlich eines Turbans. Ich benutzte diese Kleidung nicht, weil ich dachte, dass allres, was ein Mensch geben kann, nicht von Dauer und stets unvollkommen ist. Aber was mein Sircar (Gott) gibt, hält bis zum Ende aller Zeiten. Kein Geschenk irgendeines Menschen kann mit seinem Geschenk verglichen werden. Mein Sircar sagt: 'Nimm, nimm!' aber alle kommen zu Sai und sagen: 'Gib, gib!' Niemand beachtet aufmerksam die Bedeutung dessen, was ich sage. Meines Sircars Schatz (spiritueller Reichtum) ist die Fülle, der Überfluss. Ich sage: 'Grabt diesen Schatz aus und nehmt Karrenladungen davon mit. Der gesegnete Sohn einer wahren Mutter sollte sich dieses Reichtums bedienen.' Die Fähigkeiten meines Fakirs, das lila meines Bhagavans und das Können meines Sircars sind einzigartig. Und ich? Was ist mit mir? Der Körper vermischt sich mit Erde, der Atem mit Luft. Diese Zeit kommt nicht wieder. Egal wo ich gehe oder sitze, die hartnäckige Maya stört mich sehr; trotzdem bin ich stets besorgt um meine Leute. Wer immer sich irgendwie spirituell betätigt, wird die Frucht seiner Bemühung ernten, und wer meiner Worte gedenkt, wird unschätzbares Glück erlangen."

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Sonntag, 12. Februar 2006
    « Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 08:14:24 PM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 32

Baba's Sircar

Baba gave a story of his boyhood as follows:- "When I was a youngester, I was in search of bread and went to Beedgaum. There I got embroidery work. I worked hard, sparing no pains. The employer was very much pleased with Me. Three other boys worked before Me. The first got Rs. 50/- the second Rs. 100/- and the third Rs. 150/-. And I was given twice the whole of this amount, viz. Rs. 600/-. After seeing my cleverness, the employer loved me, praised me and honoured me with a full dress, a turban for the head and a shell a for the body, etc. I kept this dress intact withoutusing it. I thought that what a man might give does not last long and it is always imperfect. But what My Sircar (God) gives, lasts to the end of time. No other gift from any man can be compared to His. My Sircar says "Take, take," but everybody comes to me and says 'Give, give.' Nobody attends carefully to the meaning of what I say. My Sircar's treasury (spiritual wealth) is full, it is overflowing. I say, "Dig out and take away this wealth in cartloads, the blessed son of a true mother should fill himself with this wealth. The skill of my Fakir, the Leela of my Bhagwan, the aptitude of my Sircar is quite unique. What about Me? Body (earth) will mix with earth, breath with air. This time won't come again. I go somewhere, sit somewhere; the hard Maya troubles Me much, still I feel always anxiety for My men. He who does anything (spiritual endeavour) will reap its fruit and he who remembers these words of Mine will get invaluable happiness."

Bow to Shri Sai - Peace be to all

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments