Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Montag, 17. Oktober 2005  (Read 1593 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Montag, 17. Oktober 2005
« on: October 17, 2005, 12:40:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel VII
    Fortsetzung

Babas Allgegenwart und Barmherzigkeit
    Im Jahre 1910 saß Baba während des Divali-Feiertages am Dhuni und wärmte sich. Er warf Feuerholz ins Feuer, das lichterloh brannte. Ein wenig später tat Er statt der Holzscheite Seinen Arm ins Feuer. Der Arm wurde sofort versengt. Dies wurde von Seinem Diener Madhava beobachtet und auch von Madhavrao Deshpande (Shama). Sie rannten beide sofort zu Baba und Madhavrao ergriff Ihn von hinten um die Hüften und zog Ihn mit Gewalt zurück. Er fragte: "Deva, watum hast du das getan?" Daraufhin kam Baba zu sich und antwortete: "Die Frau eines Schmiedes in einem weit entfernten Ort betätigte gerade den Blasebalg des Schmelzofens, als ihr Mann sie rief. Hastig sprang sie auf und vergaß völlig das Kind, das auf ihrem Schoß lag. Es fiel in das Feuer. Ich habe sofort meinen Arm in den Ofen gesteckt und rettete das Kind. Es macht mir nichts, dass mein Arm dabei verbrannt wurde, aber ich bin froh, dass das Leben des Kindes gerettet ist."

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Montag, 17. Oktober 2005
    « Reply #1 on: October 17, 2005, 04:47:54 PM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 7

Baba’s All-pervasiveness and Mercy

In the year 1910 A.D., Baba was sitting near the Dhuni on Divali holiday and warming Himself. He was pushing fire-wood into the Dhuni, which was brightly burning. A little later, instead of pushing logs of woods, Baba pushed His arm into the Dhuni; the arm was scorched and burnt immediately. This was noticed by the servant Madhava, and also by Madhavrao Deshpande (Shama). They at once ran to Baba and Madhavarao clasped Baba by His waist from behind and dragged Him forcible back ward and asked, "Deva, for what have You done this?" Then Baba came to His senses and replied, "The wife of a blacksmith at some distant place, was working the bellows of a furnace;her husband called her. Forgetting that her child was on her waist, she ran hastily and the child slipped into the furnace. I immediately thrust My hand into the furnace and saved the child. I do not mind My arm being burnt, but I am glad that the life of the child is saved."

BOW TO SHRI SAI-PEACE BE TO ALL.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments