Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Shri Sai Satcharita, Sonntag, 8. Januar 2006  (Read 4181 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Shri Sai Satcharita, Sonntag, 8. Januar 2006
« on: January 08, 2006, 06:55:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel XXV
    Fortsetzung

Amra-lila oder Mango-Wunder
    Eines Tages kam ein Paket mit etwa 300 guten Mango-Früchten in Shirdi an. Es wurde von einem Finanzbeamten namens Rale von Goa aus über Shama an Baba geschickt. Als das Pakezt geöffnet wurde, befanden sich alle Mangos in bestem Zustand. Sie wurden in Shamas Obhut gegeben. Baba behielt vier Mangos zurück und legte sie in einen Tontopf. Er sagte: "Diese vier Früchre sind für Damu Anna. Lass sie dort liegen."
    Dieser Damu Anna hatte zwei Frauen, aber keine Nachkommen. Er suchte viele Astrologen auf, studierte selbst bis zu einem gewissen Grade Astrologie und fand heraus, dass in seinem Horoskop ein ungünstiger Planet war und es daher in diesem Leben keinerlei Aussicht auf Nachkommenschaft gab. Doch sein Glaube an Baba war stark. Zwei Stunden nachdem das Mangopaket angekommen war, kam Damu Anna nach Shirdi, um Baba anzubeten. Baba sagte: "Obwohl andere Leute die Mangos haben wollen, sind sie Damyas (Damu Annas, Amn. d. Ü.). Nur derjenige sollte die Mangos essen, dem sie gehören, selbst wenn er dabei stirbt." Als er diese Worte hörte, war Damu Anna zuerst schockiert, aber als Mhalsapathi, ein bekannter Shirdi-Devotee ihm erklärte, dass "Tod" das kleine Selbst oder Ego sterben lassen bedeute und dass es ein Segen sei, wenn dies zu Babas Füßen geschehe, sagte er, dass er die Früchte akzeptieren und sie essen würde. Doch Baba entgegnete ihm: "Iss sie nicht selbst, sondern gib sie deiner jüngeren Frau. Dieses Amra-lila (das Wunder der vier Mangos) wird sie mit vier Töchtern und vier Söhnen segnen." Babas Anweisung wurde ausgeführt und schließlich stellte man zu gegebener Zeit fest, dass Babas Worte wahr geworden waren und nicht jene der Astrologen.
    Während Baba im Körper lebte, hatten Seine Worte große Wirksamkeit - doch Wunder über Wunder - selbst nach Seinem Tode hörte dies nicht auf. Baba sagte: "Glaubt mir, obwohl ich sterbe, werden meine Knochen im Grab euch noch Hoffnung und Vertrauen geben. Nicht nur meine Person, sondern auch mein Grab wird mit jenen, die sich mir mit ganzem Herzen ergeben, sprechen und kommunizieren. Seid nicht traurig, dass ich nicht bei euch sein werde. Ihr werdet meine Knochen sprechen und euer Wohlergehen erörtern hören. Aber denkt immer an mich, glaubt an mich mit Herz und Seele, das wird euch den meisten Segen bringen."

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Shri Sai Satcharita, Sonntag, 8. Januar 2006
    « Reply #1 on: January 08, 2006, 12:36:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 25

Amra-Leela (Mango miracle)

Once a parcel of about 300 good mangoes was received at Shirdi. It was sent from Goa by one Mamlatdar named Rale to Sai Baba in the name of Shama. When it was opened, all the mangoes were found to be in a good condition. They were given in Shama's charge and only four were retained and placed in the kolamba (pot) by Baba. He said that, "These four fruits are for Damu Anna, let them lie there".

This Damu Anna had three wives. According to his statement mentioned above, he had not three but two wives only. He had no issue. He consulted many astrologers and himself studied astrology to some extent and found that as there was a 'papi' (inauspicious) planet in his horoscope, there was no prospect of any issue to him in this life. But he had great faith in Baba. When he went to Shirdi, two hours after the receipt of the mango parcel, for worshipping Baba, He said, "Though other people are looking for the mangoes, they are Dammya's. He whose they are, should 'eat and die'." Damu Anna on hearing these words was first shocked, but on Mhalsapati (a prominent Shirdi devotees) explaining to him that death meant the death of the little self or egos, and to have it at Baba's Feet was a blessing, he said that he would accept the fruits and eat them. But Baba said to him. "Do not eat yourself, but give them to your junior wife. This Amra-Leela (mango miracle of 4 mangoes) will give her four sons and four daughters. This was done and ultimately in due course it was found Baba's words turned out true and not those of the astrologers.

Baba's speech established its efficacy or greatness while He was living in the flesh, but wonder of wonders! It did the same even after His passing away. Baba said - "Believe Me, though I pass away, My bones in My tomb will give you hope and confidence. Not only Myself but My tomb would be speaking, moving and communicating with those who would surrender themselves whole-heartedly to Me. Do not be anxious that I would be absent from you. You will hear My bones speaking and discussing your welfare. But remember Me always, believe in Me heart and soul and then you will be most benefited.

BOW TO SHRI SAI-PEACE BE TO ALL.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments