Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 22. September 2005  (Read 1758 times)

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Sri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 22. September 2005
« on: September 22, 2005, 05:11:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kapitel III
    Fortsetzung

Seine mütterliche Liebe
    Jeder weiß, wie eine Kuh ihr Kälbchen liebt. Ihr Euter ist immer voll und wenn das Kalb Milch will und an ihr Euter szößt, fließt die Milch in ununterbrochenem Strom heraus. Ähnlich weiß eine Mztter im voraus um die Bedürfnisse ihres Kindes und gibt ihm zur rechten Zeit ihre Brust. Wenn die Mutter ihr Kind kleidet und schmückt, achtet sie besonders darauf, dass es gut gemacht wird. Dem Kind ist es gleichgültig, doch die Freude der Mutter kennt keine Grenzen, wenn sie es hübsch angezogen und geschmückt sieht. Die Mutterliebe ist etwas Besonderes, sie ist außergewöhnlich undselbstöos, sie ist ohnegleichen. Diese mütterliche Liebe empfinden Sadgurus für ihre Schüler. Baba hegte für mich diese Liebe und ich gebe nachfolgend davon ein Beispiel:
    1916 nahm ich meinen Abschied vom Regierungsdienst. Die Pension war in meinem Falle nicht ausreichebd, um die Familie genügend zu versorgen. Am Gurupurnima-Tag desselben Jahres ging ich zusammen mit anderen Devotees nach Shirdi. Dort betete Herr Anna Chinchanikar aus eigenem Antrieb für mich zu Baba: "Bitte sei so lieb und kümmere Dich um ihn. Die Pension, die er bekommt, reicht bei weitem nicht aus, und seine Familie wächst. Gib ihm eine andere Stelle, nimm ihm seine Sorgen und mache ihn glücklich." Baba erwiderte: "Er wird eine andere Arbeit bekommen, aber jetzt sollte er mir dienen und glücklich sein. Seine Schüsseln werden immer voll sein und nie leer. Er sollte seine ganze Aufmerksamkeit auf mich ausrichten und die Gesellschaft von Atheisten, unreligiösen und bösen Menschen meiden, allen gegenüber demütig und sanftmütig sein und mich mit Herz und Seele anbeten. Wenn er das tut, wird er ewig glücklich sein."

Verneige dich vor Shri Sai - Friede sei mit allen

ALLEN LIEBEN LESERINNEN UND LESERN EINEN GLÜCKLICHEN GURUWAAR

Text aus: Shri Sai Satcharita, aus dem Englischen von Irmgard Streich-Buda, Sathya Sai Vereinigung e.V. 2002
    zu beziehen über www.sathyasai-buchzentrum.de
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Sri Sai Satcharita, Donnerstag, 22. September 2005
    « Reply #1 on: September 22, 2005, 06:02:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • Chapter 3

Motherly Love of Sai Baba

Everybody knows how a cow loves her infant calf. Her udder is always full and when the calf wants milk and dashes at the udder, out comes the milk in an unceasing flow. Similarly a human mother knows the wants of her child and feeds it, at her breast in time. In case of dressing and adorning the child, the mother takes particular care to see that this is well done. The child knows or cares nothing about this, but the mother’s joy knows no bounds, when she sees her child beautifully dressed and adorned. The love of mother is peculiar, extraordinary and disinterested, and has no parallel. Sadgurus feel this motherly love towards their disciples. Sai Baba had this same love towards me, and I give an instance of it below:-

In 1916 A.D. I retired from Government Service. The pension that was settled in my case was not sufficient to maintain my family decently. On Guru-Pournima (15th of Ashadha) day of that year, I went to Shirdi with other devotees. There, Mr. Anna Chinchanikar, of his own accord, prayed to Baba for me as follows:- "Please look kindly on him, the pension he gets is quite insufficient, his family is growing. Give him some other appointment, remove his anxiety and make him happy." Baba replied - " He will get some other job, but now he should serve Me and be happy. His dishes will be ever full and never empty. He should turn all his attention towards Me and avoid the company of atheists, irreligious and wicked people. He should be meek and humble towards all and worship Me heart and soul. If he does this, he will get eternal happiness".

The question Who is this HE, Whose worship is advocated, is already answered in a note on "Who is Sai Baba" in the prologue, at the beginning of this work.

BOW TO SHRI SAI-PEACE BE TO ALL.

subhasrini
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI!!!
    Let us pray at the feet of Sai Baba who is the incarnation of all gods and protector of all, to show mercy on us, and increase our devotion towards him.
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments