Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Baba’s All Pervasiveness  (Read 1373 times)

Offline rajiv uppal

• Blessings 37
  • ~*साईं चरणों में मेरा नमन*~
    • Sai-Ka-Aangan
Baba’s All Pervasiveness
« on: December 04, 2007, 09:42:10 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba had become one with every being in the world. Hence the service of any creature ultimately reached Baba.

A lady lived in Shirdi and would daily bake two breads- one for Baba and another for herself. One day she was taking the bread for Baba when a dog approached her, licking its lips in hunger. Instantly, by some inner urge, she offered the bread to the dog. She went back and started again to take the other bread for Baba. Now a pig approached her and she offered him that bread too. Then she realized that she had nothing to give to Baba, she felt intensely sorry and mentally asked Baba’s pardon. Later, she went to Baba and sat down with folded hands. Immediately Baba said, “Ma, today you offered me bread twice so that was doubly satisfied.” The lady thought Baba was taunting her for not giving him anything. Remorsefully she cried, ”Baba today I had nothing left with me. So what could I bring for you? Baba replied “Ma you offered one bread to a dog and another to a pig. They both reached me, because I am one with them.

Once a lizard, perch on a wall in the Dwarkamai, began chirping vigorously. This considered to be an ill-omen. So a devotee asked Baba what evil it portended. Baba said, “ There is no evil portend in this. The lizard’s sister will presently come here from Aurangabad to meet her. So she is singing in joy.

”Everyone thought that Baba was joking". As was his won't. But very soon a bhakta arrived from Aurangabad for Baba’s darshan. As he opened his sack, a lizard jumped out. Straightaway she scaled the wall and embraced her ‘sister’. Their gesticulations definitely showed that they were overjoyed to meat each other. How could Baba know all this before hand? All were convinced that the two lizards were sisters.

A darvesh had tamed a tiger that used to do certain tricks and thus maintain himself and his master. As the tiger grew old, he could no longer play tricks. Naturally, he and his master both had to face starvation. Ultimately, the tiger became mad and uncontrollable.

As he was approaching his end, the darvesh brought him to Baba for his last grace. Baba asked the darvesh to release the animal whom at once became quiet. Approaching Baba he prostrated himself at Baba ‘s feet and as Baba was stroking his back, the tiger opened his jaw and breathed his last. Baba said,”This was a great bhakta of Lord Shiva. He has gone to Kailasa. Now bury his mortal remains in front of Shiva.”

..तन है तेरा मन है तेरा प्राण हैं तेरे जीवन तेरा,सब हैं तेरे सब है तेरा मैं हूं तेरा तू है मेरा..

Facebook Comments