Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Jnaneshwari and Bhagwat Geeta  (Read 124484 times)

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
  • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
    • Sai Baba Site
Re: Jnaneshwari and Bhagwat Geeta
« Reply #105 on: August 20, 2012, 08:29:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • 666. Look, unto the Tree, the branches and Leaves which exist, although they are of one seed alone, really. Yet the root does the absorbing of water, Knowing this, one should put it (the water) there itself.

668. Or else, of one body itself, although are, all the ten of these sense organs, O Look. And whichever sense-objects they should enjoy, the enjoyer of thiers', although is one

670. Still, making delicious food items, how one should fill them in the ear (instead of in the mouth)? Flowers which are fragrant, bringing them nicely, should one touch them, O tell me, unto the eyes (instead of unto the nose)?

672. Therein the juice (taste) which exists, that should be enjoyed, by mouth itself. The fragrance should be taken by the nose. Like that in all beings, I myself exist, knowing this, should worship of mine be done, O Partha. 

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #106 on: September 02, 2012, 08:30:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • 674. Not knowing me, if they do bhajan (worship), then that is really unnecessary labour. Knowledge, this itself, O know, is the eyes of Karma(action), It should be completely faultless(clear).

अहं हि सर्वयज्ञानां भोक्ता च प्रभुरेव च ।
    न तु मामभिजानन्ति तत्त्वेनातश्च्यवन्ति ते ॥२४॥

676. Of all the sacrifice-material, the enjoyer, other than me O Partha, who (else) is? Of all the sacrifices, i myself am the beginning & end, Not knowing this, the bewildered people, worship (different) demigods.

678. Just like the Ganga-water is offered to Ganga, (though) targeted at demigods & forefathers, Like that, mine to me, offer they all, but keeping a different(wrong) feeling.

680. Wrong feeling is present in thier intellect, that is why, O Kiriti(Arjuna), unto them, the attainment of mine is not there. Then, wherever they keep faith, that itself by all means, they obtain. 

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #107 on: October 24, 2012, 12:57:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • यान्ति देवव्रता देवान्पितॄन्यान्ति पितृव्रताः ।
    भूतानि यान्ति भूतेज्या यान्ति मद्याजिनोऽपि माम् ॥९- २५॥

682. By Body-Speech-Mind,  those who worship, the gods such as Indra etc. with real feeling & devotion, unto them happens, O Arjuna, at the end of life, attainment of godhood in the heaven.

684. Or else Shraddha etc. rituals of forefathers, those who conduct here (on the earth) with mind and heart (with real feeling), theirs life, no sooner when it ends, they attain really, the Pitru-Loka*

686. Jaran-Maran** etc. terrible charms(spells) by conducting really, the inferior gods etc., the ghosts & pisachas***(goblins), considering them as worshipable gods, those who worship, unto them happens attainment of ghost-hood, when they go leaving the body.

688. Like this, as is one's resolution, the actions bear fruit likewise unto them.

Pitru-Loka* - A realm between heaven and earth where one's forefathers (upto 3 generations) live. This realm is governed by Yama. When next generation person dies, he is taken to Pitru-Loka & the first generation goes out of Pitru-Loka. 

Jaran-Maran** - Science of black magic using mantras intended to cause premature death or causing physical pains or causing financial or psychological harm to somone.

Pisachas*** - Pisachas are evil Demons (Goblins). During the night they enter cemeteries, dig up the corpses buried inside, and eat the flesh of the dead. This is the characteristic of this form or specie of life

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #108 on: November 10, 2012, 09:57:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • 690. Then, me alone with the ears, those who have heard, have seen with the eyes, me alone. Those who have contemplated, me alone, in the mind, having been engrossed in Nama-Sankirtana*.

692. Those who have worshiped by whole body, in all (things & beings), the one(me), charity and such other merits for my pleasure. The knowledge by which happens darshan of me alone, that (knowledge) study itself those who have done.

694. In my form alone, keeping love, those who have attained to satisfaction inside out, The entire life-time itself, for my sake alone, those who expend truly, with mind & heart. 

696. Service of Hari, this itself, is the honour for us, like this, those who showcase ego, Unto them who have the one greed of me alone, because of which they are really greedy.

*Nama-Sankirtana - Singing the name & glory of God having become ecstatic in him.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #109 on: November 11, 2012, 11:19:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • 698. Desire of me alone, hence desireful. They have become Loveful, because of love for me. Attaining my form, they have become forgotten about themselves. They have forgotten the people.

700. Know me alone, those whose scriptures, by whose mantras, is attained me alone.

701. Like this, those whose all the activities happen forever for me... Even before death, they are of my form really, Unto them the destination is me alone, after death also.   

703. Hence, those who do my worship, unto them there is complete union with my form itself. They have in reality done self-surrender, doing pretension of worship. O Dhananjaya, without self-surrender, I am not understood, O know, unto anybody.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #110 on: November 11, 2012, 11:22:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • 706. We are Brahma-Jnanis*, like this if anybody says, then he is ignorant, this is the reality. Knowledge has happened to me, like this pride if he holds, then defect, that itself is in him.

708. If they try to look my form as the super-soul, by carrying out sacrifice-charity-penance, then unto it, there is not the slightest value, that pride of Karma, of thiers, is in vain.

710. If by the power of knowledge, somebody is greater than the Vedas, he also remains assuming quietness. Greater than the Shesha** , there is really nobody talkative, yet he also hides underneath the bed.

712. Taking which hobby, Sanaka & such other sages, remained becoming mad and frantic. Greater than the greatest, Shambhu (Lord Shiva) who is really, on doing consideration of the penance-doers, he also shedding away pride entirely, O Look, holy water (of my feet), bears on his head.   

*Bramha-Jnanis - Those who have attained self-realisation.
    **Shesha - The divine serpent, on Which Lord Vishnu reclines.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #111 on: December 09, 2012, 09:29:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • 715. Like Padmaja (Goddess Lakshmi) one who is fully prosperous, tell me who else is, O Partha. In whose house, there are maid-servants like Shriya*, present for service forever.

717. While playing, they made houses, they named them as Indra-puri. Then Indra & others, all of them, do they not become really their dolls itself ?

719. Then unto them, that play becoming disinteresting, they break all the houses in the play. Then, from the Mahendras (Lord Indra), helpless inferior destitute people, do they not become, in a single moment ?

721. On whichever tree, they (maid-servants of Goddess Lakshmi) throw their sight, all those become Kalpa-Vriksha**

*Shriya - Riddhi (prosperity personified)
    **Kalpa-Vriksha - wish fullfiling tree

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #112 on: December 16, 2012, 07:19:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • 722. Prosperous in power, like this maid-servants, in the house, in proximity of whom live, Indira (Goddess Lakshmi) one who is like this, the chief mistress, she also leaving pride, with humility, sitting near the feet itself, offering her everything, does service (of me).

725. Hence one should leave far away, (his) greatness, likewise pride of learning and in the world become humbler than the humblest, then association of me is obtained.

727. The Sun, on opening the eyes casually, the moon also lack-luster becomes wherein, therein the glow-worm should show pompousness how much, showing the light of his.

729. Like that, the penance suffices not, of Shambhu. The Opulence of Lakshmi feels inferior, therein, these ordinary disorderly human-beings, the God-hood, how will understand ?     

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #113 on: January 13, 2013, 11:24:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • 731. It is for this reason, O Partha, the pride of wealth, shedding away entirely, humbly, of all good qualities waving of nimb-salt* should be done, by completely shedding away body-consciousness.

पत्रं पुष्पं फलं तोयं यो मे भक्त्या प्रयच्छति ।
    तदहं भक्त्युपहृतमश्नामि प्रयतात्मनः ॥९- २६॥

733. Then whichever fruit is obtained, without juice or juicy, no matter how it is, for offering that itself, with good devotion, is given in front of me, by the fond devotee...

735. Then taking that, without removing the stem, I eat willfully with delight.

736. Or else, in the name of single pointed devotion, if unto me is given, a flower, then, that fragrance(of it), without smelling really, that also I put in the mouth itself.

waving of nimb-salt* - this is done to avoid evil eye of someone, over one's fortune. Here it signifies removing the pride of one's own good qualities.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #114 on: January 20, 2013, 06:26:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • 738. Let go the flowers, but (even if) a leaf, dry or fresh, no matter how it is, but it is filled with total devotion, observing this, happily accepting it, I start eating. 

740. O Look, unto the hungry, nectar be obtained, & then just as he should become satisfied, nectar-equivalent, that leaf of the devotee, gives satisfaction, like that, unto me.

742. Or else occasionally, if is not obtained, even the foliage (leaves), shortage is not there of water. Unto water, does one have to give price, It shall be found, wherever one wants.

744. Taking that (water) itself, unto me, nicely, one who has offered, with full devotion, Vaikuntha* which is magnificent, grander than that, he has built temples, for me.

Vaikuntha* - abode of Lord Vishnu

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #115 on: January 26, 2013, 10:05:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • 746. As compared to Kaustubha*, more pure and special ornaments, he has made me wear. Equal to the milky ocean, blissful, sleeping places, he has constructed really, numerous.

748. Camphor, sandalwood and black-sanders**, of these, a huge mountain Meru, which is fragrant, offering unto me, he has lighted an array of lights of bright suns.

750. He has offered me gardens of Kalpa-Vriksha***, cow-wealth of Surabhis****. Like Garuda, numerous carriers, he has offered really, unto me.

752. More juicy than divine nectar, the ones which are, O look, (like this) many dainty dishes, he has offered really. When has been offered, by the devotee, a trace of water, then such a satisfaction happens unto me.   

*Kaustubh - A precious gem, which Lord Vishnu wears on his chest.
    **black-sanders - a type of fragrant sandalwood, found on Malaya mountains.
    ***Kalpa-Vriksha - wish fulfilling tree.
    ****Surabhi - wish fulfilling cow.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #116 on: February 03, 2013, 09:49:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • 754. Is there any need to tell this, Sudama's flattened rice grains, I had eaten, that is known to you.

755. I do not say, this (fellow) is small, I do not say this (fellow) is great. I know really, only devotion. Exists devotion & real feeling, in whose inner self, therein I reside forever.

757. Know O Partha, water, leaf, flower, fruit, this is only a pretext for worshiping. Of the single pointed devotee, the devotion principle which is pure, there itself is the connection of ours (mine) really.

759. That is why O Partha, listen carefully, do the handing over (unto me) of the one intellect (of yours). In the temple of your mind, easily & really, let there be no forgetfulness of mine unto you.

Offline anu deSAI

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #117 on: February 03, 2013, 09:57:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram
    om namo bhagavate vasudevaya

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #118 on: February 10, 2013, 10:48:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • यत्करोषि यदश्नासि यज्जुहोषि ददासि यत् ।
    यत्तपस्यसि कौन्तेय तत्कुरुष्व मदर्पणम् ॥९- २७॥

761. You do whatever trade & activities, you enjoy whatever enjoyments of different kinds, Looking out for a deserving person, whatever charity you do, or else worship in different ways (that you do)...

763. ...Penance & religious observances and such other means of accomplishment which you do, you distribute salaries to your servants, Like this whatever action (Karma) will happen naturally, by real feeling all that should be offered to me.

765. but of the doership, let there be no rememberance, like this, after washing, that (Karmas) should be given to me. 

शुभाशुभफलैरेवं मोक्ष्यसे कर्मबन्धनैः ।
    संन्यासयोगयुक्तात्मा विमुक्तो मामुपैष्यसि ॥९- २८॥

766. Burnt seeds just as, even if planted in the ground, still do not come to sprout, Like that auspicious-inauspicious fruit of action, unto them, does not hurt unto my devotee.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #119 on: February 17, 2013, 08:23:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • 768. For giving fruit, in the form of happiness and sorrow, if remains Karma (action) in the inner self, then for enjoying that very happiness & sorrow, unto the jeeva (living entity), one body, it has to assume (take).

770. But all the actions, when become offered to me, has ended birth & death also. From birth & death, when the devotee becomes free, he is beyond happiness & sorrow naturally itself.

772. That is why, requires not, by which, a long time for knowing nature of the self, which is pure, such a easy this secret of Sannyas*, I have shown unto you.

774. In body bondage, do not fall now. Do not drown, O Partha, in happiness & sorrow. Always forever, blissfull, who i am, there itself engrossed, happily you become.

* Sannyas - renunciation of fruit of action

Facebook Comments