Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Jnaneshwari and Bhagwat Geeta  (Read 124171 times)

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
  • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
    • Sai Baba Site
Re: Jnaneshwari and Bhagwat Geeta
« Reply #135 on: August 02, 2013, 09:27:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • 886. Dispassion towards worldly existence or my devotion, in my place love or enemity, by any of the paths, let be obtained my earnest desire, still is obtained unto him, the state of Sayujya*

888. That is why, for attaining union unto me, o Look, of ways & means, there is no shortage, herein!

889. And no matter in whichever caste, taking birth, should be done worship or enmity. But devotee the one, mine alone, really one should become, enmity also should be done with me alone.

891. No matter by whatever reason, let be established in my place the instinct, of my form they become, without any doubt. It is for this reason, Vaishya, Shudra, women anybody, or of sinful birth, the one's who are, O Partha, unto them also, happens my attainment, doing devotion with mind & heart.     

Sayujya* - attaining union with God.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #136 on: August 15, 2013, 11:32:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • 894. Then, in the varnas, greatest the ones who are -- the Brahmins, heaven which is the hereditary property of whom really. For the knowledge of Mantras, one who are maternal houses, the ones who are forms of penance, gods on earth.

896. Of all the holy places, one who are the rising of good fortune, forever the support for the sacrifies, the ones who are. The Vedas are safe, really & truly, by wearing the impenetrable armour of whom...

898. On whose lap in the form of eyesight, holiness really does grow. Of whose, on getting the moisture in the form of care & concern, has spread the creeper of good deeds.

900. And by whose, desiring, unto truth, life has been obtained really. Likewise, by whose good blessings, life has increased* of fire also.

* Once upon a time, the effulgence of fire had dimished, but by the blessings of Brahmins & by the consuming of medicinal herbs, the effulgence of the fire was regained.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #137 on: August 24, 2013, 12:20:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • 902. That is why, for their love, has given, the ocean*, it's water, to them.   

903. Unto RamaDevi(Lakshmi) also casting away, removing the Kaustubh** & ornaments, then I have put forward my own chest, so as to receive touch of the dust of feet (of sage Bhrigu).

905. My opulence, in order to do preservation of that, hence showing off the adoration, of sage Bhrigu***, that impression of foot, i carry still, on the chest.

907. For the Kalagni-Rudra****, a house to stay, like this itself, intense, is the anger of whom. Likewise, without any desiring, the Siddhis***** come in hand, whose on obtaining the blessing...

*In order to satisfy Brahmins, the ocean allows the fire inside it to absorb it's water

**Kaustubh - The gem that adorns the chest of Lord Vishnu.

***Sage Bhrigu, a Brahmin, once kicked Lord Vishnu with his foot, in order to test his greatness. Lord Vishnu instead of getting angry felt honored & put forward his chest so as to receive the foot-print of Sage Bhrigu. He shows off these foot prints on his chest as ornaments. This is because of Lord Vishnu's love for Brahmins.

****Kalagni-Rudra - The fierce form of Lord Shiva, at the time of universal destruction, when he emits fire to destroy the universe.

*****Siddhis - Supernatural mystic powers

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #138 on: September 17, 2013, 10:25:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • 909. Like this meritorious, the Brahmins who are great, and in addition are prompt at my place. They attain to me, Now O Dhananjaya, to prove this, is it necessary?

911. The ones who stand in proximity of sandalwood trees - the neem trees, they become fragrant. Of them (the neem trees) also the paste, nicely mixing with water, the foreheads of gods are decorated.

913. Then that sandal, does not reach that place (the forehead of Gods), like this how one should think in the mind, really ? It reaches, like this if we say, only then it is true, otherwise, it does not reach at all, can this be said ?

915. For cooling down the (heat of) fire, on the head, Lord Shankar carries forever, the crescent moon...

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #139 on: September 18, 2013, 11:47:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • 916. Therein the soothing and completely fragrant, (and) greater than the moon, Like this the one which is - the sandalwood, sportingly O know, why should it not be an ornament for (covering) the entire body (of Shiva) ?

918. The water in the street, taking the shelter of Ganga, goes into the sea.

919. United with the sea, like this O look, if it (the street water) happens, that also effortlessly, then for the Ganga (itself), other than the sea, tell me, is there any other destination ?

921. That is why the royal sages and real Brahmins who are great devotees of mine. By Body-Speech-Mind, I am the only one, o know, the place of refuge unto whom, Unto them is surely obtained my supreme abode, the form of ParaBramha, by all means which is.         

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #140 on: October 13, 2013, 08:36:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • 924. Oh, hundereds of holes, exist in which boat, in that itself, if one has to sit, then how therein can one remain carefree(relaxed), ignoring the path of protection ?

926. The shower of weapons, in the battlefield, where it happens, can one roam there, bare itself ? (without protective armour). Or else on striking of stones on the body, how the shield can one not put forward?

928. The disease on completely occupying the body, towards the medicine, can one remain disinterested ? On all sides, the fire on igniting, from there, how can one not go away, tell me ?

930. Like that, in the sorrow incarnate worldly life, taking birth, why my devotion, should not be done ? O, my devotion need not be done (ignored), like this, what power exists in the creatures ?  
    « Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:41:04 AM by v2birit »

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #141 on: October 19, 2013, 11:38:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • 932. By the power of home or of enjoyment, tell me, have these (people) become carefree ? Or else (is it that), of knowledge, these (people) have great power, do they feel support of youth ?

934. Without doing devotion, for becoming carefree, the object of trust, herein, who exists, for these (people)?

935. Now O Partha, whatever things of material enjoyment are there, O look, by them is obtained happiness of body alone and herein the body, on really considering, is by all means, the food of time really.

937. In the form of human body, is set up a market, O Arjuna really, ultimate. The sorrow-formed goods have been filled in large quantity (in this market), wherein is used the scale of death. In such a this Mrityu-Loka*, having born, by all means, happiness, on going and finding, how can it be obtained?

Mrityu-Loka* - the earth, where every creature has to undergo death.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #142 on: October 20, 2013, 10:20:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • 940. On blowing ash, does the lamp gets lit, Dhananjaya tell me.

941. O, poisonous root, grinding nicely, as one would consume then, which is juice of it. Unto that juice as one would give the name 'Nectar' and (then) immortal one would become just as !

943. Or else breaking one's own head, it has been tied to the injury of the legs. All the business in the Mrityu-Loka is like that itself really, O look properly !

945. That is why in this world, the story of happiness, will fall on the ears, such is not the case. Tell me on the bed of red-hot charcoal, will one get really, a peaceful-sleep ? 

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #143 on: October 27, 2013, 11:10:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • 947. O look in which world, the moon is afflicted with waning. It does rise, (only) for setting. Wearing the guise of Happiness, O look, harasses sorrow unto the creatures. 

949. Wherein, of auspiciousness, the sprout when it opens, with that itself is got inauspiciousness. And unto the child in the womb also, wherein comes searching the great-death.

951. Those who are not there (dead), when brooding happens of them itself, then, they (the brooders) also are gone away (dead). And When Where Who How took them away, nothing of this is understood, O Dhanurdhara(Arjuna).

953. In the jaw of death those who are gone, they do not come back. On Searching how will they be found. Wherein forever there are stories of death, the Puranas also exist, of those (stories) only.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #144 on: November 02, 2013, 09:21:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • 955. The creator God Brahma, unto him also is the end, like this impermanent everything is wherein.

956. In which mortal world, such is the living, those people who have attained birth therein, It is a wonder, how, ignoring me, carefree unmindful they remain! 

958. In this world & the Next-World, for getting welfare, even a pie, o Know, they do not spend. But, where happens, loss of everything (sense-enjoyment), they spend wealth in crores there.

960. In sense-enjoyment & merry-making one who has remained absorbed, unto him, HAPPY is the name, they give. And the load of desire, of whom is limitless, they say that he is a great knowledgeable.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #145 on: November 17, 2013, 07:24:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • 962. One whose life remaining is only less, whose strength (of body) & intellect has really diminished, unto such an old person, assuming as a father, they worship his feet in reality.

964. Doing praise, they dance with joy, as as the child grows outwardly (bodily). Internally the life goes becoming less, even a bit of regret is not there in them, of that !

966. From the birth, day by day, O know, he starts becoming eaten up by Kala(time). They celebrate, though, birth-day of his, erecting decorative poles (Gudis)*, with delight.

968. 'O death', such words, they are not able to tolerate, on dying all of them cry & scream. Life fades away, although moment by moment, they do not take this into consideration, out of foolishness.

* Gudi- A pole (wrapped around with a cloth, a mango spring etc.), erected on the first day of the new year before the house-door.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #146 on: November 23, 2013, 10:46:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • 970. Just as a frog that has been held in mouth by a snake, surrounds (catches), O look, a fly. Like that, unto the creatures, i don't understand, what is the gain, by increasing hope, thirst, greed.

972. Observing such a upside-down business, on the body, hair stand (out of fright). O ! beware ! beware ! In such a mortal world herein, O Partha, accidentally, you have been born. Hence now speedily, shaking the body (casting away such a business emphatically), come come come out, o you.

975. On the path of devotion, start walking. By that itself, then really, you will attain the faultless form of mine.

मन्मना भव मद्भक्तो मद्याजी मां नमस्कुरु ।
    मामेवैष्यसि युक्त्वैवमात्मानं मत्परायणः ॥९- ३४॥

ॐ तत्सदिति श्रीमद्भगवद्गीतासूपनिषत्सु ब्रह्मविद्यायां योगशास्त्रे
    श्रीकृष्णार्जुनसंवादे राजविद्याराजगुह्ययोगो नाम नवमोऽध्यायः ॥९॥

976. Always, in my place, keeping the mind, you do my bhajan*, with a feeling of love. Unto me the one alone, always forever, do a namaskar*, in all creatures.

bhajan* - devotional singing.
    namaskar* - bowing, offering obeisances.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #147 on: November 28, 2013, 10:10:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • 978. Entire resolution should be burnt away, maintaining continued rememberance of me. O Partha, this itself is my pure worship, by which the mind becomes still(Nirvikalp*).

980. Resolution-Doubts** on going, automatically, by all means, of my form, you will become. O Arjuna, this is my innermost secret, i have told you herein today.

982. From everyone itself, my personal-secret-knowledge, O Partha, which i kept hidden, by this path of devotion itself, having being obtained unto you, you will become easily, of the form of happiness.

984. Like this says, the wish-fulfilling-tree of the devotees, the dark blue complexioned God, the ParaBramha. Unto Dhritarashtra***, says Sanjay****, did this dialogue come to your understanding ?

*Nirvikalp - free of changing thoughts, still
    **Resolution-Doubts - Sankalp-Vikalp. The ideas, imagination, doubts & in general changing thoughts of the mind
    ***Dhritarashtra - father of the Kouravas in Mahabharata.
    ****Sanjay - Dhritarashtra's advisor who narrated the real time happenings of Mahabharata war to Dhritarashtra by using his ability to see things at a distance.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #148 on: December 08, 2013, 09:49:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • 986. But, no matter what is done, just as the he-buffalo does not get up at all from abundant water of the river, the old Dhritarasthra, like that remained still, For him, there was no interest therein.

988. Sanjaya nodded the neck(head) of his & said shower of nectar has happened. But Dhritarashtra, although was present there itself, as if went really to some distant village(place).

990. No matter how he is, yet our master is he, If unto him, this, if we speak, then unto the speech, sin will accrue, hence let there be no more of it now.

992. What should i say, his personality is like this only, but how much great is the fortune of mine.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #149 on: December 15, 2013, 10:09:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • 993. Unto Dhritarashtra, the report be told, making excuse, this itself, today, from birth & death, (look) how the king of sages, Vyasadeva, has rescued me.

995. Like this, when with great effort, he(Sanjaya) said, making his mind firm, at that time itself, the Sattvic emotions* manifested(in him). Although (he) tried to control them, they could not be controlled. 

997. He becoming astonished, started getting dried up, the intellect (of his), became handicap therein, the speech also (of his). From the feet right upto the head, became thrilled, the whole body(of his).

999. From the half open eyes, coming out, flowed tears of joy. Overflowed joy (in his) inside abundantly, hence vibration occurred unto his body.

*Sattvic emotions- they are 8 in number, as follows.
    1.the body perspires,
    2.the eyes become full of tears,
    3.the prana becomes steady,
    4.the mind becomes composed,
    5.the hairs stand on end,
    6.the person feels like crying, sobbing
    7.the body shakes,
    7.the hostilities and their distinctions, great and small vanish.

Facebook Comments