Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Yoga Vasistha  (Read 14406 times)

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
Re: Yoga Vasistha
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2012, 12:24:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

V2Biritji kindly request you to continue with this post, please

Offline ShAivI

• Members
    • Blessings 56
    • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
    « Reply #16 on: February 07, 2012, 11:44:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM Vaibhav ji,

i m also one of the regular follower of your post. Request you to kindly continue this thread with atleast one shloka a day.

May SAI always be with you and BLESS you abundantly - JAI SAI RAM!

OM SAI RAM

« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 12:01:13 AM by ShAivI »

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #17 on: February 08, 2012, 11:52:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram. Thankyou bhaktas for the earnestness. Even I keep admiring this God's timeless wealth & long to come here often, but some worldly work comes in between. Anyways, Sai baba will get this most sacred text documented overcoming all obstacles.

Om Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM Vaibhav ji,

i m also one of the regular follower of your post. Request you to kindly continue this thread with atleast one shloka a day.

May SAI always be with you and BLESS you abundantly - JAI SAI RAM!

OM SAI RAM

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #18 on: February 11, 2012, 04:56:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • 11. Like this praise of ten stanzas, know i have done in Prakrit(native)* speech, for you to get satisfied, O the best, Shri Guru.

12. Should i say, you are father, you are mother, in this there is no praise of yours. Your form is not laudable by any means, since you are the formless.

13. That is why, keeping quiet is your praise, Doing nothing, that itself is your worship. Not reflecting on you, this itself is the meditation, since you are not an object.

14. Like this is your worship. You are ungraspable for all the senses, you know. It is for this reason that there is complete self-knowership** unto you

* Prakrit - the common man's language as opposed to the perfect Sanskrit language 
    **self-knowership - that must be personally felt in order to be known; as pain, pleasure, one's own emotions or mental workings

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #19 on: February 11, 2012, 06:39:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • 15. On bowing unto you, immediately one himself becomes Brahman thoroughly. Therein who does a counting of the other mystic powers(attained).

16. Like this is your form, O Guru. Bowing unto you again and again,i am making my mind desirous for becoming one with you.

17. Hence, unto the richness of my words, give the perfection of your grace, so that it makes the glory of yours understood, by pretext of this book.

18. Listening to this convincing, Shri Guru, the wish fulfilling gem became happy & became the illuminator of my speech, by virtue of self-bliss.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #20 on: February 14, 2012, 11:50:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • 19. Keeping his palm of blessings on my head, he ordered me to construct (write) the book. That very favour, i accept as greatest blessing.

20. Your beingness, that itself is God Ganesha, who does destruction of all obstacles. Your speech, that itself is the light of Sharada (Goddess Saraswati).

21. That is why by your speech everything is obtained. But when everything is obtained, you are not obtained. Hence revering unto you resembles revering unto all.

22. Just as on watering the root of a tree, all the branches and subranches get water. The branches on watering to the utmost, the root remains dry.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #21 on: February 14, 2012, 12:08:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • 23. That is why, you are the all, this logic, I spoke in the very beginning. Somebody will make wrong inference, hence.

24. Hence when i bowed unto you, by that bowing must have happened unto all gods, all powers thoroughly, o kingly Shri Guru.

25. By these utterances of mine, becoming satisfied, the kingly Shri Guru, gave his blessing. He said tell (write) the book with import, very sweetly.

26. Whatever theorems, you shall speak, all that will be heard as imports of Vedas itself. Happiness will happen unto the virtuous people. That itself, you do tell.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #22 on: February 19, 2012, 08:41:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • 27. Taking that greatest blessing on my head, I lovingly bow at your couple of holy feet. O O, I got the greatest blessing in the world today.

28. Now, no sooner that your pleasing happens, for perfection itself to come unto the book, therein you yourself becoming the audience, get it spoken from me.

29. Like this, I make a request this much, keep your palm of blessings on my head, by that i becoming perfectly happy, shall tell(write) the book.

30. Now, let us offer obeisances unto the saintly people who have complete ability to uplift the downtrodden. On becoming exclusively surrendered unto whom, Brahman is fully obtained.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 11:18:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • 31. For doing a narration of their worth, who holds the capability. But they (the saints) are fond of real feeling, O know, being compassionate.

32. Just as a child who knows nothing, puts a morsel of food in his father's mouth, himself making the small quantity (of morsel). The father readily spreads his mouth (for receiving the morsel)

33. Such a class of affection, knows not, the appropriate or inappropriate understanding (of the child). What the child has given, that you very lovingly accept.

34. Like that i am also a beloved of saints. They accept good as well as the ignorant. By that (virtue) itself, I shall become self-sufficient in all the three worlds.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 07:14:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • 35. It is for this reason that by broken speech, I shall tell(write) the book newly. The hearer, the speaker, the gardener of the gist of knowledge is the master, Shri Guru.

36. The book which is naturally of complete inner-self, i will speak with juicy speech. Which is the dialogue of Shri Vasishtha unto ParaBramha (Rama).

37. The ParamBramha which is ever liberated, that itself became a sportive-body, O Know. For saving the devoted people by assuming a form.

38. Although he has held an appearance with form, yet it is the changeless Bramha. Being bewildered by ignorance, changes assume the foolish people.

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #25 on: March 31, 2012, 09:08:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • 39. It is for this reason that for favoring the devotees, O know, is the incarnation of Shri Raghunath (Rama), entirely. He is full in bliss, full of intelligence (i.e. knowledge of consciousness), even when with form.

40. Holding a body which is too dark blue, beautiful eyes which are soft, all the limbs which are beautiful, just as faithful servants.

41. Himself without any wordly engagements, he does ridicule (deriding) of wordly business and unto the surrendered, know, he is bliss giving.

42. Although he has held a form with shape, yet the changeless Existence-Knowledge-bliss state not fading away, he portrays too beautiful a look.

Facebook Comments