Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: BE GRATEFUL TO YOUR PARENTS!!!!  (Read 1862 times)

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
    • Sai Baba
BE GRATEFUL TO YOUR PARENTS!!!!
« on: November 14, 2005, 11:38:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

We are carrying incredible worlds within our souls, and we are not aware of them. We have the seeds of incredible experiences of love, ecstasy, but we have never allowed them to explode over our being, we have never allowed them to pulsate us. The whole effort here is to make you able to pulsate, to vibrate with your inner rhythm, with no inhibitions, with no taboos.

And the day you can feel love for your parents, you feel love for the whole existence. The day you can feel love for your parents is the day you understand that god is! God is dead because parents are dead!

Once you start feeling how grateful you are to your parents.... They have given you birth, they have brought you in life; it is because of them you breathe, you love, you see, you hear. These green trees, those flowers, this wind -- all this is possible because of your parents.... Then you start feeling a great gratitude arising towards the whole.

Psychologists say that god is a projection of your father. In a very roundabout way they are right. They use this thing as if they are condemning god -- that is not true, but god is in a way related to the feeling that you have for your father, for your mother. Once you are cut from your parents you are cut from existence itself. Then you become an island; you don't have any continuity with the totality. You are a freak, a stranger, you don't know why you are here. There is no meaning, because meaning exists with the whole.

When you are related to your parents, you are related to the whole past. It is infinite! When you are related to your parents you start feeling related to the future too.

Because if you are related to your parents, only then can you be related to your children; there is no other way.

If you are not related to your parents, how can you be related to your children? If you are cut off from your parents you will feel cut off from your children. They will be just accidental. You can tolerate them at the most but you cannot really love them.

Love exists with this continuity: in the past, the parents -- in the future, the children. And when you see this continuity -- that one day you were not, one day you will again be no more, but this life into which you come and disappear continues, this ocean of life continues and you are just like a wave in it.

... That oceanic existence is what god is.

OM SAI RAM!!!

अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline vaishali

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    Re: BE GRATEFUL TO YOUR PARENTS!!!!
    « Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 04:41:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • YOU TOUCH MY HEART RAMESHBHAI.....I REALLY DONT LIKE PEOPLE WHO DONT LOVE THEIR PARENTS, WHO DONT CARE FOR THEIR PARENTS FEELINGS, WHO DONT RESPECT THEIR PARENTS AND WHO NEVER FEEL TO DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR PARENTS.

I NEVER TRUST PEOPLE WHO DONT LOVE THEIR PARENTS.......BECUASE IF THEY FORGET WHAT THEIR PARENTS HAVE DONE FOR THEM, THEY CAN FORGET ANYONE. THEY CAN NEVER BE A GOOD FRIEND OF ANYONE. IF THEY CANNOT MAINTAIN THE FIRST AND  FOREMOST RELATIONSHIP , WHICH IS CHILD-PARENT RELATIONSHIP, THEY CANNOT MAINTAIN ANY RELATIONSHIP.

YOU ARE VERY RIGHT RAMESHBHAI.

Omsai srisai jayjay sai

"Have faith and patience. Then I will be always with you wherever you are"
    "I will not allow my devotees to come to harm."

"If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her."

"I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over."

Offline rajtiruthani

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: November 16, 2005, 02:27:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Ramesh Bhai,

You are superbly awesome and Vaishali Bahen words speak lot of wisdom.

Our identity is through our Parents and whatever we are today, it is because of their sacrifices.If somebody forgets this aspect,it means that he is only breathing, not living.

MAN WITHOUT LOVE FOR PARENTS HAS NO CHARACTER,HOWEVER GOOD HE MAY BE TO OTHERS

Raj

OM SAI SREE SAI JAYA JAYA SAI

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: November 24, 2005, 11:43:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

On the Occassion of Thanks Giving Day a special message for all my Brothers and Sisters of this August Divine Forum Specially bless by MY BABA SAI.

Take care of your Parents:

They are the blessings of MY BABAB SAI.  Keep them happy with your words and action.

Don't say a single word of disobedience and insult to them.

If you wish to make MY BABA SAI Happy, then make your parents happier.

Take care of them especially when they are old. They took all the pains when you were just nothing. You were toy in their hands and they made and shaped you.

What you say, Good or Bad whatever you are, you should be grateful to those who you call your Mother and Father.

Look at the face of your Mother. You resemble so much with your Mother.

Have a look at your father. You take after your father. They smile when they see you . They feel cool at their heart when they see you smiling.

So great and selfless these two are. For the Sake of MY BABA SAI take care of these two.

Your Paradiase and Hell is not far .

It is very close to you. My friends just take care of these two............

OM SAI RAM!!!

अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline san2004

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: December 17, 2005, 01:50:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

omsai,omsai,omsai
    omsai,omsai,omsai
    omsai,omsai,omsai