Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Completed reading Sai charitha on Thusrsday  (Read 3569 times)

Offline ashokramkumar

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Completed reading Sai charitha on Thusrsday
« on: October 06, 2005, 11:41:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • BABA ji,
    I had started to read Sai chritha in your august presence at your Durbar on 4th. AFter reaching Hyderabad on 5th I could read most of it sitting in front of your Photo. On thursday, I went to YOUR BABA mandir at Film NAgar. Though it got slightly delayed , I went there and with your blessings wanted to complete it.
    I was reading the Second last chapter when the Arthi was in progress, and as i was completing the balance, the temple was being cleared and all you Bhakthas came out. I also came out, but since i wanted to complete the reading in your presence, I stood out side  and under the street light was reading the balance. Then the person incharge of the temple saw me reading your book and immediately said that I could read the book inside the verandha of the temple. He asked the helper to switch on the light and  opened your temple dwara for me.
    I sat in the verandha  and completed last few pages of the Book and felt very happy. All this happened because of you presence and love towards me.
    BABA bless me and guide me in the right path. Help me get over all my problems. Help my wife to recover her health too.  BABA, YOU know she is also a great bhaktha of YOURS.

OM Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    OM Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai
    OM Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai.

With Sathakoti pranams to your LOTUS FEET.

RAm

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Completed reading Sai charitha on Thusrsday
    « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 05:07:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • SAi Ram

Ram, dear brother, blessed you are and blessed is your wife, too. Your post is so touching, I cannot say anything else but

OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline vaishali

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 11:44:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ashokji,

You are really a blessed child of BABA.

I have done SSC paranyan for almost 8 to 9 times in last 3 months. And everytime after finising each Parayan, I always see BABA's leela one or the other way. I am sure you will see it too very soon.

May BABA bless you always

omsai srisai jayjay sai

Omsai srisai jayjay sai

"I am always there with you"
    "I will not allow my devotees to come to harm."

"If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her."

"I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over."

Offline ashokramkumar

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 11:17:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dearest siters Astrid and Vaishali,
    Thanks for your messages. I have started to read the SSC again . I guess I will now read very regularly. Sisters , I know that BABA's Leelas are all pervading. His help, as I have experienced is timely. Every time such miracles happen you burden on the specific problem is lightened to great extent aprt from the fact the Bhaktha gets lot of clarity. After comming from Shirdi, I welcomed my BABA whole heartedly into my house, and I placed his Idol which I Bought in Shirdi. Now I am living in HIS DWELLING.
    Thank you once again sisters. May BABA's blessing be always with you. May BABA protect his children always.

Om Sai Sri Sai Jai Jai Sai.
    Om Sai Sri Sai JAi Jai Sai.
    Om Sai Sri Sai Jai JAi Sai.
    Ram

Facebook Comments