Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Splendid miracles of my baba  (Read 5211 times)

Offline sagarika

• Blessings 5
Splendid miracles of my baba
« on: March 08, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam

Dear Baba, Thousand fold thanks to u … thanks word is very small to express my feelings ..u have done so much for me in the past 6 months, I can never forget them in my life..ur support gave me lots of strength.. whtever iam today is just becoz of u.. kabhi swapna ma bhi nahi socha tha deva ki ya saab hoga mera life ma..

Thank u sooooooooo much and plzzzzzzz always be with me in every moment  :-* :-* :-*

Always in this forum i expressed my sorrows d problems and got lot of relief by sharing them with all of u..
    today i wanna share some of the babas miracles...

I was surrounded by many problems in my life, I could see only darkness .. many sleepless nights..The only hope for me was baba.. may be atleast he will listen to me..

-   One night Baba came in my dream ..its a splendid experience .. even now whenever I recall that moment it gives me immense happiness.. Baba was looking at me and was bowing to him.. he gave me Bunch of roses.. when I holded them i got hurt with throne d blood was coming from my finger and suddenly baba disappeared.. I was crying.. I woke up and couldn’t sleep whole night… it was the first time i saw baba in my dream.. I don’t understand anything..  I shared this dream with my mom d my best friend  after discussion with them I could understand that may be baba is referring that to get roses u have first cross the thrones. whenever i was disappointed i used to think one day surely i will get rose.
    " Nothing comes easy; what comes easy means nothing and what comes hard means something."

Offline sagarika

• Blessings 5
    Re: Splendid miracles of my baba
    « Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 08:56:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • - I was looking for a better Job.. meanwhile with baba grace I got offer letters from 2 MNC companies and 3rd  company interview was done but I was waiting for their confirmation.
             My relieving from previous company was approaching but I didn’t decide which company to join in first 2 companies.. I usually have a habit of putting chits in front of baba whenever I couldn’t take a decision..  I have put three chits … fortunately or unfortunately 3rd company chit was picked up but this increased my tension..
            I got relieved from previous company on 3rd aug and joining date of one company was 6th aug and other was 10th Aug.. mean while I got call from 3rd company that I was selected but will give offer letter only after complete verification process which will take 7-10 days d all details of package, designation will be disclosed in offer letter only..
            my mind was blank..didnt understand whether to go for one of the two companies or as per chit 3rd company.. I was completely stuck…then I was thinking if baba has said 3rd company y to worry d just wait for its offer letter but inwardly I was in tension if I wouldn’t get then wht? I would be no where.. this fight was going on in my self but I felt if iam thinking if I willnt get the offer of 3rd company ?? this thought itself means iam not trusting babas words completely..then I realized if  I was doing wrong.. at that time I told baba whtever may happen I will stick to ur words .. my mind was becaming cool by concentrating on baba…
            on 12th Aug I got call from 3rd company to meet them at 9 am on 13th Aug and to take offer letter and join the company on the same day. I was so happy at that moment for getting offer d spplllyyyyyyyy for joining date being THURSDAY :) :) :)… I took the offer letter on Thursday and joined the company .. when I saw the offer letter I was shocked this company gave me better pay, good designation compared to other companies.. the most stuning thing was ..
    I was hired for Core accounting process generally only qualified CA/ICWA were hired for this process.. I was the first one who is only MBA.
           so many shocks one after another … before i came out from all this surprises.. baba gave me another bigggggg surprise.. .on my induction day my mgr came to me and said Get ur passport tomorrow, you have to apply for UK Visa and ur traveling to UK on 30th Aug for 3 months for process migration. I was speechless when I heard this.. even in dream I never thought I will go to abroad. Everything happened so suddenly..

This all happened just becoz of baba grace...Thank you so much baba.. :-* :)
    " Nothing comes easy; what comes easy means nothing and what comes hard means something."

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: March 08, 2010, 09:38:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam sagarika,

Baba blessings. Amazing Sai's blessings and grace. He will keep showering you more and more and kindly continue to share the same with us.

Congrats! Best wishes

JaisaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline saiputra

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #3 on: March 08, 2010, 10:37:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • congratulations sagrikaji may baba shower his blessings on u always..jai sai ram
    jai sai ram jai sai shyam
    jai deva

Offline SOWMYA_4

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 08:15:44 PM »
  • Publish
  • wow great congrats sagarika :)
    Baba we love u.... :D

Jai sai ram
    « Last Edit: March 08, 2010, 08:18:28 PM by SOWMYA_4 »
    *Mere Malik sai*

Tu Karta Woh Hai Joh Tu Chahta Hai, Par Hota Woh Hai jo SAI Chahte Hai.
    Tu Woh Kar Joh SAI Chahte Hai, Phir Woh Hoga jo Tu Chahta Hai

Offline gomisuchi

• Blessings 7
    « Reply #5 on: March 08, 2010, 08:54:15 PM »
  • Publish
  • lovely experience.... congrats on ur job.. baba ur the greatest... love u deva.. :) keep showering ur grace upon ur bhaktas dis way baba...
    FAITH IS ALWAYS GREATER THAN FATE

Offline Anny

• Blessings 0
      • Anisha Saluja
    « Reply #6 on: March 08, 2010, 10:32:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hey Sagrika

It was a pleasure to read your experience.. and Im really happy for you.. May Baba bless you always and keep showering his love on you..

All the very best and a big Congrats..

Jai Sai Ram..
    Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you!!
    Jai Sai Ram

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
    « Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 11:28:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram sagarika,

Amazing experinece........congrats!!!!!!!!!............ thank u so much for posting this as this cleared my doubts and increased faith....... i have full faith in baba but from last week my faith is sinking by remembering the past things and future depending on that...... but after reading u'r post  am feeling much confidence....... thanks dear

may baba bless u always like this.........

om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline sagarika

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #8 on: March 09, 2010, 04:00:34 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam ..

thank you all :)

Baba can do anything d everything :):)

Love you baba :-* :-*

Sreenidhi ji... baba bohat pariksha lethe hai... pehala tho i used to think whtz there in the two words shradha d saburi but aab aab samaj ma aa raha hai ki ...everything is in it only :) baba will give u strength ..tc..

baba please help all ....

omsairam

Offline sagarika

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #9 on: March 09, 2010, 04:34:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam..

- Getting the opportunity in good company d UK trip .. yahi pa Baba ka twist katam nahi hua..

- I was selected for a project where 11 guys d iam the only girl  :( :( out of them 4 guys and myself were supposed to travel to UK. .. till graduation i studies in womens college ..not much interaction with guys :( :(
    new company, new people, new country...oh god ..
    - when my mom heard all these she said ur not going thatz it... finally dad could convince her  :) :)

- All the other 4's visa processing was done d everything was going as per plan for them.. mean while my visa got delayed with some problem.. i was told to travel alone..it was impossible for me to travel with them... this increased my tension.. this is was my first trip via plane ..dont know anything.. that to travel to other country :( :(

i have never gone anywhere tillnow without my family.. to college also my brother or my dad used to drop me d pick .. i was from such a closed environment..

my only resort was baba...i was praying baba atleast stop 1 of them to travel with me.. i spoke to my mgr on it.. he started giving big lecture.. no difference betn girls d guys...be brave.. etccccccccc d said willnt stop any of them  :( :( to some extent he is right but still i had my own fears :(

- actually i was asking baba stop anyone of them but baba has his own ways to solve the problems.. getting visa to travel with them was almost impossible.. dont know wht baba has done but i got my visa on 29th aug on the same day all other things were arranged and i have traveled with them on 30th aug..

hey baba tussiiii great hoooooooo   :-* :-*

Offline sagarika

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #10 on: March 09, 2010, 04:51:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • omsairam..

- Iam from a joint family here.. their staying alone splly away from mom d dad was horrrible.. didnt sleep for first 1 week.. bohat dhar bhi lagtha hai akele rahane ma.. i was given a very big apartment... some times if got asleep i used to get bad dreams  :( :(
              jaab bhi baba na hi mera saath diya.. i took babas photo, satcharitra book, koti naam book of baba with me.. daily after cmg from office i used to read one chapter.. it gave me lot of strength.. while sleeping i used to keep babas udi, kept babas photo beside my pillow d by chanting his name spent all the days there.. really baba gave me lotsss of support... cannt express in words  :D :D

Thank you so much dear Baba.. :)

Offline sreenedhi

• Blessings 2
    • Why Fear When Sai Baba Is Here
    « Reply #11 on: March 09, 2010, 05:16:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram sagarika,

wonderful are our baba's leelas.......... how much ever we express its less......... baba has blessed u....... continue u'r parayers and faith in baba...........

n u r absolutely true.......every thing lies in shraddha and Saburi......

Jai sai ram
    om sai ram om sai ram om sai ram
    There are innumerable Saints in this world, but 'our father (Guru)' is the father (Real Guru). Others might say many good things, but we should never forget our Guru's words.

Offline Gauri21

• Blessings 14
    • baba i love you
    « Reply #12 on: January 05, 2015, 12:20:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram.
    sai gauri

Facebook Comments