Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank You Sai  (Read 1489 times)

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Thank You Sai
« on: October 26, 2006, 12:09:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Today is Baba's Day Happy Baba's Day to all...

I started my morning with the usual Sai Ram...I Started to go for a walk today  after a gap of three months ...

Today i gathered courage and asked Sai to accompany me for walking....usually the doors of the park are closed on three sides ...today as i passed one open door there was a strong feeling inside me asking me to enter in the park...  not much people were seen around in the pavement  hence i gave in and went inside the park...

SURPRISE!!!!!

i Saw a old Moslem gentleman whose features resembled our Sai ....White beard ....A white cap long Kurta and Pyjama ...and he was chanting something just as sai used to chant Rama's name he waved and said Good morning and smiled at me ...as if he knew me ......My joys knew no bounds ...i did not know if i was supposed to speak to him..i smiled and wished him in reply  ...  i confiedently walked for around 45minutes  having a look if that gentleman is sitting at the same place .....

that gentleman was there for around 45minutes when he left i chanted Sai Ram and came back home ...i had exactly planned for walking around 45 minutes today as i am starting after a long time .... his leaving the park and the coincidence of the timing was unbeleivable as if he is telling me to go home  .....What a day!!!!....

Thanks a lot Sai be with me Always .....

Offline ANKITA

• Blessings 3
    • OM SRI SAIRAM
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Thank You Sai
    « Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 11:36:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Swethaji,

This is something fantastic.  Feel so happy to hear this.  so much blessed are you Dear.

Sairam how great of you to do such miracles.

Sairam take care of all.

Sairam
    Chandrika Ramakrishnan

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai 

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Thank You Sai
    « Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 09:13:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • om srisairam gurudevadatta
    baba sai with you dear, all your dreams come true with baba sai's blessings.

baba your are great.

om srisairam gurudevadatta

Facebook Comments