Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: reabcarnation of lord ram on earth  (Read 5516 times)

Offline bintang1

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
reabcarnation of lord ram on earth
« on: July 28, 2005, 05:02:33 PM »
  • Publish
  • I as a person very intersted in the hindu culture have followed the years of sai and his movement and do belive he is a very good man who belives himself as many others to be a reancarnation of lord rama, after think abot it i have to say i have found another person on earth who i  belive to be a reancarnation of lord rama. i heard from afreind in spain of a strange hindu who lives in a small ashram or small asian type of palace i supose, when i visited my freind he showed me the house a very strage looking house with many influenses from asia. i rang the bell no one came as ai did over the days many days. one day we were walking the dog in that area  two weeks latter and as we were walking up that road  the gates opend and a black jaguar started backing out,  and drove of i quicky asked the two asians of diffrent races who he is they just shut the gate  and a huge dog jumped at the gates . we hung around  and one hr latter it came back and we waited directly opersite the gate as the car pulled up the window went down and to my amazement i was looking at a liveing person with the exact face as many of the old paintings of lord rama, if i shaded hiom a little blue and dressed him in that way he would be the one i have benn intersted in all these years it was amazing, he is obviously an indian about 30s i would say, as the car window opend he just smiled and the car drove in the gate. i treid again to ask the staff who he was no luck could not get past the car the gate was the fit of the car cleaver. a couple of days latter i saw a man walking down that raod who came out of a house in that raod  i asked him who lived there he said lord rama i was gob smacked i siad how do you know that he said from time to time some hindus and preist from many places come there and he had asked one what was going on they siad the had come to see there lord. i have tried many a time to get photos but the car hardly ever goes out and he never comes out on foot. then i had to go, i am going back this month and am determind to see him and get ba good phot anyone who wants one if i have got it in a month can email me and if i managed to get it i will send it to you. i was thinking about it and thought might a reincarnation of a hindu lord be born looking like the original ,i thought yes why not , i thought might that person be very privet and not want alot of attension , yes, did somepople like hindu priests and followers no of him yes but i canot find anything about him online or get a pic or speak to him . If any of you are in spain it was alicante city , a town called campello, in a as they call it urbinisation la merced, the raod not marked but i found out is called ave confrides, house number i do not remeber if i wrote it down at all dont have it but you could not miss the house even though not big. i would gladly pay a large sum for a good clear picture of him . well thats all i wanted to say very strange mm.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    Re: reabcarnation of lord ram on earth
    « Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 05:41:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Andrew Mcormak Ji

Welcome to this SAI Family.

I am really not in position to say anything about your post. I am hoping some post from our some senior members.

Sai Ram

Offline Shammi

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 11:37:54 PM »
  • Publish

• Surprising and hmmm Interesting  !
    Never ever heard about this

Bow to Sri Sai - Raksha Karo Deva !!!
    Bow to Sri Sai - Raksha Karo Deva !!!

Offline Prasanthi

• Blessings 1
      • http://saigrace.blogspot.com
    « Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 12:41:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • It is very interesting. But as far as I know by the history of baba and other books written by Bharadwaja Master garu, God never gives a show that HE is god even through His devotees. If HE is really lord rama, why would HE chose to be in Spain rather than in India where many knew his story and still fighting for a temple for him.

I think the best option would be to ask baba only. If baba wants so, HE will definitely let you meet the person whom you suppose to be Lord Rama. I really doubt, mere facial features let you think that someone is Lord Rama himself.

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I sincerely expressed my opinion.

Prasanthi
    Prasanthi

Offline bintang1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 01:37:00 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear freinds to reply to some of your coments, Why would i think someone would be lord rama just from facial fetures alone!  Well in reply its was not just the stricking facial fetures , it was the extream bolt of what felt like electricity that i got when close by looking directly in his face , as a very distrusting person these days in anything para power or the such was very shoked and shaken. also the fact i felt it i really felt i was in the precense of a divine lord, and the fact that one of the men who lived on that road told me he was the incarnation of lord rama and a small amount of devotees and priests came to see him each year. and the fact that his name is rama,  My freind phoned today to say that he had the phone number of the house and the staff poss? answerd and he asked for an appiontement with lod rama he was told this, Yes if the person is not here to expliote him, no phtots, no asking him to meet hundreds of people, no endorsing, and not to touch him, he asked the staff why he lived in spain and in such obscurity, the staff did not answer and just said we will fix the time when you can come. Now i am very pleased i will get to meet him, and it confirms my suspitions and then surity that he is a incarnation of lord rama. Maybe this is wrong some one might advise me off this i now and respect i canot touch him but as an ex army int i could take a pic with a hidden camera is that wrong i will not use it for any personal gain becouse no one knows him apart from who he is incarntet. This is a incarnation who askes for nothing wants nothing is willing to recive defotees in the right way but does not want any publicity, you asked why he would chose spain why not if you are a incarnation of a past lord it does not meen you have to live were you were born or were from , it does not mean you have supper human powers which the dali lamma does not claim as a incarnation of lord bhudda , you are a reflection, I will ask him if i get to meet himall thses things ina no intrusive manner. as it is clear he does not want to be the but of speculation . but i am sure if he were put infront of alot of people they would feel it and know it as i did just after a few minuets infront of him. I am so convinced it has changed my life in a short time i feel the love of my lord here all around . but i could be wrong maybee i just want to feel like that subconsusly. i will indever to keep you informed and any photos i might get as i was going next month but will go any time the staff say i can meet him.
    They did say there had be4en others who came for there own gain and left without there wishes. as with any situation like this there is going to be people who are not sure i am not sure just feel it, i have had nothing confirmed to me yet by anyone who knows him personaly. But i could understand why an incarnet would keep obscure becouse any one who really wanted to know him see him would eventually find him on earth or in heaven. thats all i know so far i prommis i will relly all i know as it happens .
                                   Thank you.

Offline Sushma1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 09:32:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • andrew mcormak ji,
         As they have suggested please do not take pictures from the hidden camera. Probably He is waiting for the right time to come out and help others. If He is the real incarnation of Lord Rama then He does not have to come out because he can do even by staying far from this real world. You know what , our Sai Baba is no longer there in the His physical form but He is helping and answering every devotee , His bones are in Shirdi and it is His bones thats answering our requests. He also said that no doors can stop Him in reaching to his devotee, He comes to His devotees even if he/she is far of from Shirdi.He is the incarnation of Rama.

Initially no one knew Him but slowly the number has increased to such an extent that its hard to count .

So if He is the real incarnation then we don't have to bring Him out by capturing Him in photos He will live in everyone's heart forever. So my suggestion is not to take His picture but try to gain so much knowledge that you can know and see Rama in you. Every human has the capability to know Thee and our ultimate goal in life.

He does'nt need publicity He can pull His devotees the way He can.So feel lucky that you are going to be one. When you visit see with your inner eyes that is filled with love for Him not to test Him.

Please  do let us know once you meet and share your experience.
    Every member will be eagerly waiting for that.

I have missed my chance when He came to see me on my request i don't want you to do the same mistake.

Sushma.
    « Last Edit: July 29, 2005, 09:50:31 PM by Sushma1 »

Offline san2004

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: July 30, 2005, 01:10:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,
    May Sai show you the right path and may HE always be with you, to protect and Guide you.
    Jai Sai Ram,
    Sanjiv

Offline Prasanthi

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #7 on: July 30, 2005, 06:12:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Mr. Andrew,

I too will suggest not to take the photo without permission.

I wish to share few more of my views:

1) Bharadwaja Master garu says (http://saibharadwaja.org) that where your heart remains calm and attain peace and stability, that is the place of Avadhuta. So if you feel such an experience in his presence, then HE is a blessed soul, a person of divine value.

2) Also you can keep on chanting baba name and request HIM that 'Baba, if this person is truly the incarnation of Rama, please show me so and so sign as a proof within so and so minutes'. Baba will definitely answer this kind of prayers, no matter what. Because HE never wishes HIS devotees to fall a prey to cheating masters. HE also gives an opportunity to HIS devotees to know what is what when it comes to this kind of issues.

3) Only if you are sure enough that the person is the incarnation of Lord Rama, then you can think of a photograph. Pray for it too and request the godly man and HE will definitely consider you.

Somehow I am still in doubt. Let us see. Whatever it is, I hope you will be happy.

Prasanthi
    Prasanthi

Offline Prasanthi

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #8 on: July 30, 2005, 06:13:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • You have an urge to see god in human form and HE will definitely be visible to you soon. I wish you all the best. Please share your experiences with god and how you get to know about Baba and how you felt HIS influence in your life.

Prasanthi
    Prasanthi

Offline bintang1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: July 30, 2005, 08:56:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you all for your kind advise i truley apresiate it i would not like to make a mistake with him on the first meeting, unfortuantly the staff have not given a date yet i do hope it will be soon , i feel since the breif encounter a warth love and protection i neaver and i meen never have felt befor.
                                 Thank you freinds.

Offline bintang1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: August 01, 2005, 02:25:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear all ,i have just recived a phone call from my friend in spain he has told me he has meet the man this is what he siad. i am leaving for spain in the morning.  I was phoned by my friend from spain he has met him and said he was the most spirtual person he has ever met this person being a hard personalty german, he did not ask why we wanted to meet him just talked about many things a very cleaver and knowing person who made him feel wonderfull, he asked him are you the incarnation of lord rama he looked at him with a very toltaly domanating and powefull expresion and said he is here all around us his love is everywere and heres us all. but he did not say he was lord rama himself when he shok his hand good by as his staff came in and siad he needed to rest know ,he got a huge surge of somthing that nearly made him shake phiyscly, he left the garden that looked like a small rainforst small. and was shaked all the way home and when reached home felt like a new person all his pains of age had gone . aslo he noticed the air in coming into the grounds of the house was diffrent very heavy much so much more than outside the house ground area. and he said he seemed to glow like uk tv for example has a real look to the pictures wile american tv looks more cinma and not so real looking he glowed alittle like some time of wobely thing around him. well i hope i get the chance to meet him, he was asked can anyone come and see him he said yes anyone can come to see me without asking me why they would want to. my freind said he has an urge to see him again he canot get that feeling out of him. he told me he does not know anything about the hindus but feels this person is not as we are and is defently something very special. this is not what i wanted to here but what i aspected from my freind who does not even well before accept there was or has been any form of god-gods at all, only sciense and mother nature. well by for now and hello to you all.

Offline Sushma1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: August 01, 2005, 04:18:25 PM »
  • Publish
  • Andrew ji,
        It is so nice to hear about the saintly person. Please keep us posted and if possible talk about the spiritual matters that would guide you as well as all the members here.
     I don't know whether He will have internet connectivity but could you tell Him about this site and ask Him to post something for us.
      Will be waiting for your next post.

Sai Ram.

Sushma.

Offline bintang1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: August 07, 2005, 03:37:12 PM »
  • Publish
  • Grate and lerned freinds i have just come back from spain and am not the same i would never have belived what i have just witnesed if any of you will think me mad i understand, yes as you say visable location of a rencarnation is not important, or face body or name but in this case yes and no, one he lives in spain most of the year, next i have finaly met him you are going to be shoked, i was phoned at my freinds house to come how they new i was there i do not know, as i got to the gate there was a huming sound low deep and very quitet i went in there was like a visual defect in my eyes or the garden every thing was abit unreal as my freind had said and how they grew what they had there in europe is anyonce buisnes, i went in and was asked to sit down, it was lovley like a musem lots of old things from asia.now i now what this sounds like but i will tell you. i was left alone the whole room was like vibrating and i heard a vioce that said to me you have neaver found pice since your grandmother died , this was in a huge vioce like from the movie exersist but not horrible buitifull and full of love , come to me the vioce siad sit with me i opend the door and to my horra and delite but at the time i just wanted to go to the tiolet sorry, i opend the door and the room was like a graden withtrees plants and real gras birds but you could not see beyond the space of the room totaly not what my freind had said, he was there on a big what looked like fluffy coshen he said sit down i will help you i walked sheepish ly and tried to sit down on the fluffy thing to the side of him and i am sorry but its true fell right though it, a very powerfull like speaker fioce full of kindness said not there on the log in front of me i was ready to scream and run away now but the loveing smile of kindness on his face made me stay, he was in his form as himself rama he was blueish gray with a golden crown with jewells and like a bird thing face on the front masis of gold and orange silk silky trousers like. he told me about my pain to do with my grandmothers race and my fatheres and about my strugle with this all my life and said you are all brotheres and sisters no one is any diffrent than the next you are all in human terms no more than 30th cousin fromthe person sitting next to you from the same country, you must not have a misguided understanding of what is real and your fellow humans . peice in your art and special privet words to me , he also talked about the planet is dying and it has got so bad that man must plant trees all over the planet must stop using toxins must stop twisting the words of what they belive in for their own political gains he said this will not be allowed much longer killing mutilations on preportions of a devil, he also said you canot pretend to be good if you dont do it maybe that aplise to me to somtimes i was thinking well many times. I asked him why he has not come out into the world to help people and give them knolage he said when the time was right he will be there with otheres to do somthing very important he will meet the others who will come to him in virmanas to stop what happend befor . then he gave me some special words i did not understand took my hands and rose up in the air some what and as he took my hands i shook with bolts of like electrisity and all my life flashed befor me , when he stoped i felt renewed and my hart completly repared. he said i have given you now you must give me dont come here again but take my love with you givce kindness were you canm help otheres inform man in any way you can of the huge errores they are comitting tell them, the loving and good way of the hindu way of life, and then a huge bright blinding light in all the room then as my eyes clered it was anormal room he was still there but looked more like a flesh and blood rama and wereing normal clothes there were no trees no plants just very old antuiqe type things then he diserpierd and his staff came in and i left they did not say a word to me when i got back to my freinds it took my a day and a night to get my self togethere i will ask my freind to phone his staff if they answer to ask him to come online to give his love and words but i doubht it, i personaly will not be talking about this again when somthing so real existes with such awsome powers i am not going to mess in words or deeds i do hope you all understand as i am not joking i have seen my lord . If my freind manages to see his staff again i will keep you informed of any new develpments , but to the man who told dont take a hidden camara thank you i do not no what would have happend if i had.  Thank you all dearly.

Offline bintang1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 03:53:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Iam sorry but he told me there will be a sighn to belivers he is here within the month a good thing not bad caused by the grate one.

Offline Sushma1

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #14 on: August 07, 2005, 05:25:13 PM »
  • Publish
  • Andrew ji,
        It is so noce to hear back from you.Yes you are indeed blessed to see Lord . Wish He comes very soon and guide everyone of us in the right path.

Sai Ram
    Sai Ram
    Sai Ram

Sushma.

Facebook Comments