Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai Baba Pls bless me Shower your blessing and kindness  (Read 4155 times)

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
    • Sai Baba
Re: Sai Baba Pls bless me Shower your blessing and kindness
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 09:29:43 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Suresh ji, Sai Ram!

Thank You for the guidance.
    Since I am in Chennai, I donot know whether I can make it.
    However, if Sai Wishes, he will take me too there.
    Baba bless U n Ur family always

om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai

OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
    JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 10:13:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Kavita ji Sairam
    This is a quite small but vibrant temple. I liked it very much. It is in Andhra. I came across it by chance that day. though I had been on that road many times and also been to the motel on the opposite side couple of times. It just happened that day. I was most happy and thank  baba for it. Definitely you will get an opportunity. There is also a nice temple at Kellambakkam 30 kms from chennai. It is real nice there also.
    May the merciful baba bless you and your family. Akka, l pray that he gives you many opportunities of his darshan.
    Suresh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 02:00:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Suresh ji, Sai Ram!

The temple in Kelambakkam is on the old Mahabalipuram road - I think you are talking about the same one - adjoining the beach.

It is a wonderful place. I have several wonderful experiences with this temple. It is a replica of Shirdi Temple. It is my shirdi and my life.

If any other Devotees come accross this post, I would like to share one thing here.

One of the paintings of "Baba with his both hands wide open" in the Dwarakamai is so beautiful that  even the most handsome guys on this earth would feel shy when they see My handsome Baba there. My Baba looks terribly handsome in that. If allowed, I can spend the balance of my life just seeing that painting without food / sleep / anything else.

Have U seen that ? Such a lovely baba? But, they do not allow photography. In my next trip let me try my luck and request them for just only one snap of that alone.. at least.

After Sai's exams are over, this year,  I have a vow to distribute Rava Kesari here on one of the Sundays.

Thanks a lot I am happy that my mind is totally in that place now.

Baba bless U always.

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 07:36:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Kavitaji
    Sairam
    I think you are talking of the injambakkam temple. You need to go in a short distance before you come to the temple. It is adjoining the beach. The temple is with a very high roof. The dwarkamayi is beautiful. There is also a julelaljis mandir. Is that the one.
    The kellambakkam temple is on the old mahabalipuram road where as the injambakkam one is on the ECR road. But one thing, all baba temples are beautiful. Only, these new ones are a bit secluded, with few people and we feel at peace sitting and seeing dear baba. even thinking of it my heart flutters and flows with happiness. I feel bubbly. Wish my only desire will be fullfilled, to go and spend the rest of my life at my baba's feet.
    Akka, thanks thanks and thanks. Your post has made me immensely happy. Let all the members get similar happiness. Baba pls give this bliss to all
    Suresh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: February 22, 2007, 01:16:04 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Suresh Ji, Sai Ram!

You are absolutely right. We go to the temple in Injambakkam which is ECR road. Really it is memorable experience being there. Even my daughter likes that place a lot. Here, in this temple,  we feel we are on a holiday with Baba.
    The Meditation room in the cellar floor is uncomparable. We don't  feel like coming out of that place. isn't it ?

I felt happy that you visited "Sai Amma". Do you stay in Chennai?
    If you can pl pen down your experiences, it will be very nice.
    Pl tell me your association with "Sai Amma" if possible.

Baba Bless U always , especially today.
    Is the hearing today?
    Baba! Pl take care of my brother Suresh.

kavita

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: February 22, 2007, 04:55:18 AM »
  • Publish
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Kavita Akka
    Thanks for your prayer. I stay in chennai. I thought I mentioned that. That s how I came across the temple at TADA going form chennai to tirumala (by road).
    My experiences with Sai Amma are really few, i was just getting to know Sai Maharaj.
    But today I had a most beautiful experience. I am still thrilled. This week over all has been a good one with baba's assurances.
    I went to chengalpet. The land case was coming up for hearing there. I had some time. i thought i will search around if any temple of baba is there. I asked a couple of people who said they dont know. Then I prayed baba. I saw two tricycle wheelers with babas photos etc. (the ones which go place to place with babas udi, photos) i prayed again. Baba pls guide me to your temple. Then something made me take a left turn in a direction different fromt the one I have to take to the court. Around 200 meters away I saw a big board showing the way to babas temple. I was surprised. I went that way and new temple is just coming up. They have a very small temple which they call gurustan with babas image and photos. But a temple no doubt. i was very very very happy. I prayed, talked to the poojari. He took me to his house which had babas photos all around. I felt baba has given me a beutiful darshan. Akka, this is the most wonderful experience I ever had.Only last nite, I had a vague dream, where someone is coming like baba etc. in the morning going thru this post, I was thinking of the dream. Then I get a sms from the kellambakkam poojari (sai temple) "He who loves me most always sees me". I am really happy. Today when I bowed at his padukas, I just bowed. I did not ask for anything. I realise that now.
    Suresh

Offline Swetha Suresh

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: February 22, 2007, 06:32:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai ram

Suresh ji

What a wonderful discriptin of the temple felt as if i was in it for a while and the poojari's house wonderful!!!!!!!!! amazing to read such posts on a thrusday they fill us with vibrant energy .....what a bagyam!!!! could i request u to again give me the exact location of the temple?? because i am also going to tiruapthi in april when i come to india if sai permits i can go to this beautiful temple also........

Kavitha ji

U are simply a role model for me now i tell ur stories to my friends now a days they feel blessed heraing them  ... we are coming to chennai on 30th March ...see this leela of baba my BIL's house where we are to stay ,  is exactly behind Sai baba temple in Mylapore.... if you can come there maybe we can meet also .....Also do tell me in your future posts of any sai temples there around chennai with some time in hand i would love visiting them ...Please do keep englightening us ....

Sai ram

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #22 on: February 22, 2007, 06:56:52 AM »
  • Publish
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Swethaji Sairam
    There are somany temples in and around chennai. One is at injambakkam. One in kellambakkam. There is one at West mambalam. Now I heard there is one in guindy also. Need to find that. Supposed to be as old as the mylapore one.
    The temple in TADA is in Andhra Pradesh. It is on the Nellore highway. This is a bit longer route to tirupati but the highway is real superb. In fact we make time on this highway rather than the short cut.
    The temple is on the left hand side as we go towards tirupati. Once you enter the tada slow down and you cannot miss it.
    As for the one in Chengalpet, it is just being constructed. The poojari described that it will similar to the shirdi one with Chavadi, dwarkamayi and samadhi mandhir etc. Quite a good place.
    I am in touch with the Kellambakkam poojari who is working real hard to put up a temple at Tiruvanamalai (hill of fire). he has identified a land he says which is used as Veda patashala currently. the trust wants to sell it since it is finding it difficult to run the patashala. I am praying baba to make me instrumental for that temple. Planning to sell some land and put some money for that temple. but baba should will.
    Pls pray for that too. After seeing the poojari's zeal to put a temple, I feel I should also do some thing. But Baba has to will tht to happen.
    Welcome to Chennai Swethaji.
    Suresh

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #23 on: February 22, 2007, 09:05:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Suresh ji, Sai Ram!

It is very nice to read that you visited Baba's temple in a new place.

Does this experience alone not sufficient that wherever we go, we have Baba running even much before us and reaching the place before us ?

It sounds like the story of Baba telling Shama that he would reach Gaya much before Shama reaches.

Swathi ji, Sai Ram!

I always feel that I should have been like You all in my twenties. That time not much this scientific development. Infact feel jealous of you all. However, baba has blessed me atleast now to have this graceful company of all of you thru this Mandir - A SATSANG AT HOME.

Definitely, all of us, the members of this forum, are related by some or the other way in our previous births - in and around Shirdi. Ah!....This thought it self is so sweet!

Welcome to India dear! We all shall be waiting for 30th March.

Yes. Surely we will meet in Baba's temple in Mylapore and let us see if Baba wishes , we all can make it together to Injambakkam temple too.

Baba bless us all.

kavita

Offline Kavitaparna

• Blessings 9
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: February 26, 2007, 01:10:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SRI SAI RAM

Baba! Pl belss my brother Suresh with all happiness, good health, peace and above all unshaken devotion in your feet always and always

kavita

Facebook Comments