Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank u baba what ever I have is yours (MYSOUL)  (Read 2406 times)

Offline vidyaram

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Thank u baba what ever I have is yours (MYSOUL)
« on: August 25, 2006, 02:06:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • My Birthday is on Dec20th so last year I planned that I must read satcharitham and finish on my Birthday and I finished the sapthaham (reading) on my Birthday we took sehaj arathi and did the offerings on that night I got a dream I heard someone knocking at my door when I open swami was standing with his same simple white dress  even someone dressed like shama was standing behind some with hands folded I was shocked with sweet surprise swami raised his finger and said u do one more reading I said swami definitely I will read nextmorning when I woke up it looked that its not a dream its true i was exicted Igot swami's message on my birthday then that day I started the reading and finished in one week at the end of the sapthaha I got swami picture from a local Indian grocery for free very amazing I feel nothing is coincidence everything is well planned by swami himself now daily i will wake up in front of that picture

This year I was vigorusly reading satcharitha in may each week i was doing the reading then I had nausea then after check up it came out that i am expecting Its my second baby I feel I am blessed by swami
    swami please be kind to us like this always we love you swami

Offline Shammi

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Thank u baba what ever I have is yours (MYSOUL)
    « Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 04:59:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam

Nice to read you exp with our Sai baba !
    May Sai baba bless you and all your family members  !
    Blessed are you to meet Baba and Shyama together .  ( Baba was so close to Shyama in fact !! )

During those days in shirdi when some devotee would ask and request Baba to be with them
    Sai baba would say " Take this Shyama along with you !! "  So close !!

Sairam

Bow to Sri Sai - Raksha Karo Deva !!!
    Bow to Sri Sai - Raksha Karo Deva !!!

Offline gurudatta

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: August 26, 2006, 10:51:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • om srisairam gurudevadatta

baba pls be with your child always

om srisairam gurudevadatta

Offline roshini

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: September 08, 2006, 10:08:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi,

Can you please tell me how to do this saptaham.I heard about this a lot. and really interested to do.Where can i get the book.And how do i know the rules/formalities that i should follow while doing this saptaham.Please respond to my question.

Thanks,
    Roshini.

quote:
    Originally posted by vidyaram

My Birthday is on Dec20th so last year I planned that I must read satcharitham and finish on my Birthday and I finished the sapthaham (reading) on my Birthday we took sehaj arathi and did the offerings on that night I got a dream I heard someone knocking at my door when I open swami was standing with his same simple white dress  even someone dressed like shama was standing behind some with hands folded I was shocked with sweet surprise swami raised his finger and said u do one more reading I said swami definitely I will read nextmorning when I woke up it looked that its not a dream its true i was exicted Igot swami's message on my birthday then that day I started the reading and finished in one week at the end of the sapthaha I got swami picture from a local Indian grocery for free very amazing I feel nothing is coincidence everything is well planned by swami himself now daily i will wake up in front of that picture

This year I was vigorusly reading satcharitha in may each week i was doing the reading then I had nausea then after check up it came out that i am expecting Its my second baby I feel I am blessed by swami

Offline shethsameer

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 03:30:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Roshini,

If you have received any details regarding saptaham then can you kindly share it with me by emailing me at shethsameer@hotmail.com, as I am also interested in reading saptaham

Thanks

Sameer
    quote:
    Originally posted by roshini

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to do this saptaham.I heard about this a lot. and really interested to do.Where can i get the book.And how do i know the rules/formalities that i should follow while doing this saptaham.Please respond to my question.

Thanks,
    Roshini.

quote:
    Originally posted by vidyaram

My Birthday is on Dec20th so last year I planned that I must read satcharitham and finish on my Birthday and I finished the sapthaham (reading) on my Birthday we took sehaj arathi and did the offerings on that night I got a dream I heard someone knocking at my door when I open swami was standing with his same simple white dress  even someone dressed like shama was standing behind some with hands folded I was shocked with sweet surprise swami raised his finger and said u do one more reading I said swami definitely I will read nextmorning when I woke up it looked that its not a dream its true i was exicted Igot swami's message on my birthday then that day I started the reading and finished in one week at the end of the sapthaha I got swami picture from a local Indian grocery for free very amazing I feel nothing is coincidence everything is well planned by swami himself now daily i will wake up in front of that picture

Offline rpuril

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 01:14:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Raam,

To the best of my knowledge as it is written in last chaptor "51" of the book "Sai Sacharitra" Saptaham means you have to start Sai Sacharitra book of Sai Baba on a THURSDAY after offering Bath to Sai Baba Statue with MILK HONEY CURD and WATER, you shall finish the book in next 7 Days all 50 chaptors and on the next Thursday when you are preparing for your last chaptor you shall make some Sweet or you can even use Sugar as sweet for Baba. This way in a week time starting from Thursday till next Thursday you have to finish the book. Also if possible and recomended you shall not use the bed but sleep on Floor with thin Bed of sheet or something. This way it will help you get rid of all your problems and get your wishes blessed from Baba ji.

Anyone else having other information please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks
    Rakesh

Facebook Comments