Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Baba!  (Read 23605 times)

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
  • ALLAH MALIK - OM SAI RAM
Thank you Baba!
« on: July 09, 2019, 12:28:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba, Shiva Parvati, Ganesha and Subrahmanya Swamy for relieving me of the pain of passing a kidney stone. I had just come home and felt the pain, I took udi from a dhoopam in front of Lord Shiva Parvati, invoked Theirs and Sai’s grace and blessings. Then I put the udi on my back near the kidney, drank two glasses of water and listened to japam of Om Namah Shivaya for 40 minutes. After that I realized that there is absolutely no pain. The stone passed after some time. It is truly only by God’s grace and blessings. Thank you so much! Please keep blessing, protecting, taking care of us. Om Sai  Ram Om Namah Shivaya
    Baba bless us all,
    Om sai ram :)

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    Re: Thank you Baba!
    « Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 11:18:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba, you have done so much for us.
    Saibalaji saibalaji saibalaji

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #2 on: August 08, 2019, 05:27:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba for all that You have done for us

Offline neelu789

• Blessings 9
    • ALLAH MALIK - OM SAI RAM
    « Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 10:38:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much Baba, Shiva, Parvati, Ganesha, Subrahmanaya Swamy, Durgammavaru, Dattatreya Swamy, Satyanarayana Swamy for all Your help, blessings and miracles. Please continue to bless, protect, take care of us like Your children. I want to write this post to Thank You for relieving us of the tension since the end of April 2019. My husband was told that he is being terminated from his job in the end of April. They gave 2 days notice and not the typical 2 weeks notice. We were very distressed and upset since we put the offer letter in Shirdi at Baba's feet and were very grateful to Baba for that job. Since we live in the USA, there are many rules around employment and visa status. He had to leave the country within 45 days. Since he is not in the software side, the jobs are also fewer and difficult to get.
    We put all our faith in Baba, prayed every minute for His grace and blessings. Baba showed that through His grace and blessings, every hurdle can be overcome quickly and smoothly. Before leaving the country, he gave an interview. A few days after landing in India, he was made the offer. He accepted it and the visa process to come back started. Everyone kept talking about how difficult it is nowadays for the visa process. But we kept our entire faith in Baba and he made sure everything worked out smoothly and successfully in few weeks with no major obstacles. Thus my husband was able to come back and begin work within 2 months. Usually such a process can take more than half a year, so we are really and forever grateful to Baba and request Baba to always treat us like His children. Even processes such as re-entry, stamping etc. were very smooth. It is only and solely due to God's grace and blessings. Please keep blessing, protecting and taking care of us Baba. All He wants from us is Faith and Patience, then see His miracles to keep us happy and healthy.

Om Sai Ram
    Om Namah Shivaya
    Baba bless us all,
    Om sai ram :)

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #4 on: October 03, 2019, 08:25:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba,you have done so much for me

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 12:56:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Sai for being guiding force in our life

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #6 on: February 14, 2020, 12:45:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba for relieving the pain.
    Thank you for the awards my brother received for Chai Gali cafe and for all that you have done to my family

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #7 on: April 17, 2020, 12:55:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai, thank you for everything you have done
    Saibalaji

Offline Starter

• Blessings 10
    « Reply #8 on: June 11, 2020, 03:10:23 PM »
  • Publish