Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Baba  (Read 924 times)

Offline sundaram

• Blessings 0
Thank you Baba
« on: October 03, 2009, 01:10:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam

I was praying BABA to get me a good vegetarian tenant.  I had chosen some number for BABA speaks from Dwarkamai.  In that Baba  said do mahalaxmi pooja.  Then I had gone through the prayers, rituals and pooja of starsai.  I had gone through Vaibhavalaxmi pooja. 

Then, I had decided to do the pooja for 11 weeks.  I had prayed to Baba and Maa vaibhavalaxmi to get me a good vegetarian tenant.  I did my I week pooja on 11/9, II week pooja on 18/9 and III week pooja on 25/9/.  During my third week pooja, just before the Arati, I received a call from a lady enquiring about the house.  She believes a lot on Vaastu and my house has a south side entrance.  South side entrance is good for me, my husband and my son.

But that lady was not interested in south side entrance.  I was little depressed but  I had lots of faith in Maa Vaibhava laxmi and Baba.  During Arati, I was praying to Maa Vaibhava laxmi, Maa, today is my III week pooja.  I have full faith in you.  Somehow, you have to get me a good tenant before my 4th week pooja and I had totally forgotten about it. I was praying to Baba also the same

On 1st of October, i.e on Thursday(BABA's Day) I was getting ready to see noon arathi of shirdi on net.  I received a call from one Mr. Daniel who is my tenant's  broker.  He said my  client likes your house.  One husband and wife are there. He wanted to come in evening for finalising.  I told him to come after 6.30 pm, then I saw noon arathi.

Around 7 pm Mr. Daniel had brought his clients. They said, We like your house and we want to shift during this weekend only.

We told O.K. Today (3/10/09) morning at 11 am, our tenants have occupied the house. I prayed to BABA.  So he had sent tenants on Baba's day and I prayed to Maa Vaibhave laxmi to get me a tenant before 4th week.  Just a day before 4th week, she had sent me a good, decent tenant.

Koti Koti Pranams at the Lotus Feet of Baba and Maa Vaibhava Laxmi

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: Thank you Baba
    « Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 03:25:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba Ji. Your mercy is beyond imagination.
    Thanks again for your kindness. :)

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Facebook Comments