Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you Baba.  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Prasanthi

• Blessings 1
    • http://saigrace.blogspot.com
Thank you Baba.
« on: August 04, 2005, 12:53:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you baba. I am happy today. Yesterday I felt so dejected and felt very bad of myself and I very much dissatisfied and my confidence on myself was shattered.

I prayed you today not for the result but for satisfaction and I also doubted my decision and wished to give up. I prayed you that I should get satisfied and I am really happy now. I am satisfied. Thank you. Also you again kept the hope alive regarding my decision.

I will wait for the way things unfold. Anyways I have no problem as long as I feel satisfied and good of myself. Guide me in proper direction. Anyway in this matter, I completely surrender. Except that I should do my work well and get satisfied in all aspects, thats it. No other this or that. I completely surrender. I can move as you suggest and direct.

I not at all bother for the result. Thank you for the happiness you bring to me. Thank you baba, Thank you very much.

Prasanthi
    Prasanthi

Offline Suchitra

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Thank you Baba.
    « Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 02:22:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Nithyananda pravahakaya namaha
    Om Nithyananda pravahakaya namaha
    Om Nithyananda pravahakaya namaha

Suchitra
    Suchitra

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Thank you Baba.
    « Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 06:47:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram.

Thats very nice Shammiji..A very nice thing to say and feel..May you always be blesses with mental peace and satisfaction. Baba will surely bless you and make you happy. All our prayers are with you.

"I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha
    "I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha

Facebook Comments