Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank You Baba Sai for Beautiful 10 Years ! :)  (Read 16694 times)

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
Thank You Baba Sai for Beautiful 10 Years ! :)
« on: May 05, 2019, 03:12:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai,

It has been 10 years today, when I entered into Dwarka Mai, Your Virtual World. And it seems like a thing of Yesterday. :)

It was a beautiful journey. Interacted with so many learned and spiritual souls. Who inspired and motivated me many times. Many different phases.

What I achieved and what I lost, is not important. When I joined, was in very poor painful condition. Chanting of your holy, sweet and divine name healed all wounds, and I returned to normal world. In real world also you made me realizing your presence all the times, created many circumstances to learn new good things and unlearn some bad things, protected me from many awful and dangerous accidents, Brought different type of people in my life to differentiate between what is real and what is unreal. To see the World as it is, without any presumption. To accept, World is nothing, but a big show, a great play. A great illusion. Same Maya which take hard tests in life, takes qualified souls to the God.

Don’t know, How many more days, I have to spend on this Planet, But I am so Happy, It appears that the true journey of Life is now to begin as a different version of Me. Journey with You.

I have no enough words to say you thanks, I owe you my Life. Only Humble Pray, This Life or After, Keep Holding my Hand. Let your light enshrined in my Soul forever.

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: Thank You Baba Sai for Beautiful 10 Years ! :)
    « Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 12:49:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba, Today is 12th anniversary, of my joining this forum i.e. your virtual home. :)

I had no idea last year, would I see this day or no. But You did not let me die. How Everything Happened, Yet seems a Miracle. After reading about you so much, at least now I understand, there is no much difference in Physical or Spirit's World. Everything is Programmed Based on Our Karmas, Our Birth, Our Lives, Our All Relations and Our Deaths. Yet, Born with Blessings of Free Will. But Only a fraction of Creatures Use this Blessings for Good, They Use to meet their Desires, Chase People, Places or Positions in their Entire Life.

You have given so much, I have no words to say thanks.

Let Remaining Days of Life too spent under your divine shadow. Feel your presence every moment of life.

Bless and Heal All, Who are going thru bad phase of their lives.

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Facebook Comments