Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank you for my fortunes.  (Read 7226 times)

Offline saihari

• Blessings 0
Re: Thank you for my misfortunes.
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 11:05:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi fakirji, reading you it seems to look inside of me in some dark hours, believe me, sometime I shout at the heaven... we all know life it's not a stupid journey passing away without a single trace... imagine to climb upon a tree, well, if you (me or anyone) meet a branch you have the opportunity to make this obstacle a support to go further or to stop climbing... this I think today! this world is full of strange people that seems to live very good in spite of all God rules, every day we meet them, don't worry, here you are amongst friends... I am your friend here and out, go now and smile, a smile have its power to change anything... bye!

Offline fakir

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #16 on: September 05, 2009, 08:40:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba. Thank you Saihari.
    Baba help me tolerate everything. Increase my saburi towards this world.

Offline fakir

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 03:04:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you Baba.
    Thank you Sai devotees.

Offline fakir

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 01:31:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba life has defeated me completely. Luck, Destiny, World, People....mujhe poori tarah se hara diya hai in sab ne....Thank you for being there. Thank you Sai Ma. Thank you Sai baba.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 02:05:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Be Fighter. Fight against your destiny. Accept Sai as your Master. Trust thy power. Defeated, Yet not finished. Now there is nothing to lose. Fight as a Fighter and not as someone who has stick in hand, but no motivation to fight. Take as new birth. New beginning, New People, New World, Be New.

To do might not be so easy, as to say, Still Do. (I am not saying to Try, but to Do).

Even a small diya makes best attempt, before losing its light forever. We are human. Best Product created by Lord, ever. Then How we can accept defeat so easily.

To win or lose is not so imporatnt, But to fight.

Just to share, 10 years ago one of our destant relatives lost his job, Sold his home, Started a factory in partnership, Partner cheated him, took all money and left him in huge debt. He had to sell his factory to repay debts. Now he had nothing No Job, No Home, No Business but old dependent parents to take care of being alone son. Situation was that he had no money to even pay rent for house. Then one day got summons for one unpaid debt from bank (one more act of his partner). It took almost three years to get out of this court case. No support from relatives/friends. Alone he fought.

Then anyhow he started again supplying artificial jewellery with very little borrowed money. Day after Day things started getting better. Now after years he is in just better condition.

Even in such condition, He never lost his faith. Kept on fighting. Time changes at its own time. Don't expect when. Just Do what so ever you can do, with full faith.

In the universe nothing is permanent. Time keeps on passing. Good time will come. I know because I lived years of pain and sufferings and one day everything got changed.

But before all this, You have to take first step. It all will depend only upon you. No one else can change your destiny. Only you have to make it.

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: September 07, 2009, 02:29:11 AM »
  • Publish

• जय सांई राम।।।

Sometime BABA pushes us to our Limits...HE tests us beyond our Endurance, because HE has greater Faith in us than we have in ourselves....I know Bhai its easy to say have patience. In Saib's words 'To do might not be so easy, as to say, Still Do. (I am not saying to Try, but to Do)'...but?????? Still I will say have 'That' Patience which BABA wants from each of us according to to our own capacity!  I am saying all this with gutso because I have gone through those tough times...which is even beyond anyone's imagination but I kept on 'that' patience and BABA goes on testing it...and ultimately what I got...its also beyond anyone's imagination....I didn't get what I wanted instead I got what BABA wished to give me....and u know what was that???  I got HIM....I got MY BABA SAI... 

अपना सांई प्यारा सांई सबसे न्यारा अपना सांई

ॐ सांई राम।।।

अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline drashta

• Blessings 32
    « Reply #21 on: September 07, 2009, 09:23:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram.

Dear Fakir ji, remember this excerpt from Shri Sai Satcharitra and stay happy:

Kaka's Maid-Servant

On fully believing in Baba's words, he left Shirdi and came to Vile Parle (a suburb of Bombay), and stayed with Kakasaheb Dixit. There the next day, when Das Ganu was enjoying his morning nap (some say when he was engaged in worship), he heard a poor girl singing a beautiful song in clear and melodious tones. The subject matter of the song was a crimson coloured Sari, how nice it was, how fine was its embroidery, how beautiful were its ends and borders etc. He liked the song so much that he came out, and saw that it was being sung by a young girl, the sister of Namya, who was a servant of Kakasaheb. The girl was cleaning vessels, and had only a torn rag on her person. On seeing her impoverished condition, and her jovial temperament, Das Ganu felt pity for her and when Rao Bahadur M.V.Pradhan next day gave him a pair of dhotars, he requested him to give a sari to the poor little girl also. Rao Bahadur bought a good Chirdi (small Sari) and presented it to her. Like a starving person getting luckily good dishes to eat, her joy knew to bounds. Next day she wore the new Sari, and out of great joy and merriment, whirled, danced round and played Fugadi' with other girls and excelled them all. The Day following, she kept the new Sari in her box at home and came with the old and torn rags, but she looked as merry as she did the previous day. On seeing this, Das Ganu's pity was transferred into admiration. He thought that the girl being poor had to wear a torn rag, but now she had a new Sari which she kept in reserve and putting on the old rag, strutted herself, showing no trace of sorrow or dejection. Thus he realized that all our feelings of pain and pleasure depend upon the attitude of our mind. On thinking deeply over this incident, he realized that a man ought to enjoy whatever God has bestowed on him in the firm conviction that He besets every thing, from behind and before, and on all sides and that whatever is bestowed on him by God must be for his good. In this particular case, the impoverished condition of the poor girl, her torn rag and the new Sari, the donor, the dance and the acceptance were all parts of the Lord and pervaded by Him. Hence, Das Ganu got a practical demonstration of the lesson of the Upanishad - the lesson of contentment with one's own lot in the belief that whatever happens, is ordained by God, and is ultimately good for us.

OM Sai Ram.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #22 on: September 08, 2009, 03:50:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Good Example Drashta Ji,

This is only state of mind and attitude towards life which makes one happy or sad. Life is with limited breathes. We can't borrow even one second when time ends. But, same time we ordinary human, it is very difficult to escape from power of Maya. (Even Lord Rama Has to follow the rules of Maya, when came in Human Form). Only Name of Sai can help upto great extent.

May Sai Bless All!

om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #23 on: September 08, 2009, 08:59:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Fakirji, its correct that Baba and God does test people to limits, but we are Helpless, against the tide. However SAI SE BADA SAI KAA NAAM. If SAI does not help go for his holy name anushthaan. Then even SAI cannot do anything but help. SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI SAI..
    We are all so helpless, but again it is said THAT MAN IS GOD BUT PLAYING A FOOL. You have to get in touch with power within. Your life is in for a paradigm shift, that's certain

Offline fakir

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #24 on: September 08, 2009, 11:09:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks, Sai devotees. Your words bring me peace. This is baba's family. Sunder hai Baba ki tarah.
    Thank you Baba. Thank you Sai devotees.

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #25 on: September 11, 2009, 06:12:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM

Offline fakir

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #26 on: September 12, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba please remove hatred and animosity from my heart. Mere dil se nafrat aur dushmani kee bhavna ko khatam kar do Baba. I had very bad experiences. Lekin usska matlab yeh nahi ki main duniya se nafrat karoon aur logoan se dushmani ho meri. Mere dil ko saaf karo Sai Maa. Mere gunah maaf karo Baba. Main apni nafrat aur dushmani ke liye aap se sachay dil se sharminda hoon. Thank you Baba for making me see my defects. Thank you.

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #27 on: September 12, 2009, 08:30:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Fakir ji, I'am myself in the same boat. Seething with anger and revenge, which only BABA can remove. But one thing I read about today which helped me and maybe will help you also is "WHEN YOU CRACK REVENGE on somebody for what he has done to you, actually you are doing a great favour to him/her, bocs nature wud have returned the fruit of bad karma in a much more efficient manner, we infact leave him on the cheap, or create a bad karma for ourselves" So let Law of Karma get back

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #28 on: September 15, 2009, 05:51:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Yes Fakirji, one thing is sure BABA only helps the rich and powerful, rest he puts in intractable problems, i'am myself in same bind, the evil went to Shirdi and all circumstances which were in my favor reversed in a day

Offline fakir

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #29 on: September 23, 2009, 11:51:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Anupam ji I have lost my faith in Baba completely. For some days I have been very depressed. Did another saptah parayan of Baba recently. On completing it I slipped into a depression. That is what I got from my devotion.

I hate this world. I see selfishness in my parents, my relatives and friends.Everyone is so selfcentered. They want me to sacrifice myself for them. Have got nothing but pain at their hands. They never supported me. But they want me to support them in every way. What an ugly world this is. Corrupt and fake people succeed. Simple and genuine people suffer. Is this baba's justice?

Somebody told me today that Baba was just a man who lived in another age. His time was very different from ours. Do his teachings hold in this sick kaliyug? How can one survive with lies and deception all around?

I removed Baba's temple from my room today. HIs pictures, statue and book---all are packed in a box now. I feel cheated by him. Years I spent worshipping him in true bhakti. Helped many people to follow his path. He took away everything from me one by one. Is he a sadist?

Facebook Comments