Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank u baba for helping my friend  (Read 1328 times)

Offline kitty

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
Thank u baba for helping my friend
« on: October 29, 2006, 03:32:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Nath. Thank u baba for helping my friend.
    Dear Sai devotees. i want to share a wonderful miracle of baba with all of you. 15 days back one of my friend got seriously ill all of a sudden. He had to be hospitalised on monday night. tests were carried out and report came at night around 11:30pm. I got  to know about this incident  the next day (tuesday). reports showed that the blood platelets count was drastically low. His condition was very critical. Anything serious can happen if the blood count goes down. Doctors thought it might be because of dengue but dengue test came out to be normal. doctors could not make the cause of illness. the same day i went to the hospital and then prayed to baba to help my friend.I asked baba to stay near my friend and save him. And believe me it turned out to be a miracle. In the evening the tests were conducted again and the blood platelet count started increasing. I m greatful to baba for such a miracle. Within 2 days my friend got absolutely normal. Its a graet miracle of my Sai NAth. Thank you Baba. Thank U so much.
    JAi Sai Nath.

Offline ANKITA

• Blessings 3
    • OM SRI SAIRAM
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Thank u baba for helping my friend
    « Reply #1 on: November 01, 2006, 11:33:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Great Experience indeed. Sai's miracle is really superb.

Sai pranams and plase take care of all.

Sairam be with all.

Sairam Sairam Sairam
    Chandrika Ramakrishnan

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai 

Facebook Comments