Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thanks a lot saimaa for being with my kids during the exam  (Read 639 times)

Offline Om Srisairam

• Blessings 2
om sairam,

Thanks a lot saimaa for the good results that my kids have got.  I  know you are always there by my kids side in their studies.  Both of them have done very well this year.  I pray to you to continue to shower  your love and blessings on them throughout their academics and bring out the best in them in what ever good they do.  Be with them in their difficult times also so that the burden i s reduced by your grace and they excel in their studies.

om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai
om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai om sai
                                                                    om sai om sai om sai

Also, pls bless each and every single child in this world to excel in all the good fields they take up , bless them to go in good way and turn the world a paradise to live in.

om srisairam

Offline sagarika

• Blessings 5
Re: Thanks a lot saimaa for being with my kids during the exam
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 06:19:37 AM »
  • Publish

• THANK YOU BABA FOR SHOWERING YOUR GRACE ON LITTLE KIDS...

ALWAYS BE WITH YOUR CHILDREN AND SHOW THEM THE RIGHT PATH..

OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    " Nothing comes easy; what comes easy means nothing and what comes hard means something."

Facebook Comments