Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank You Baba You really made me believe  (Read 747 times)

Offline rahul_jems

• Blessings 0
Thank You Baba You really made me believe
« on: March 31, 2007, 02:02:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi,

My name is Rahul Baweja.. been a long time i never believed in Sai Baba. Earlier i did but some how the life changed and made me go far away from baba.. since a few days i had been observing that I am being closer and closer to baba. Duno why but yes i was becoming closer to him.

My dad had been sick since a long time and we tried every means but no improvements. Then i thought about baba cuz still i had a doubt that whether he exists or not. I called one of my friend who was a string believer of baba i asked her that why do you trust him so much and what made you get attracted towards him then she told me about her story and i gave it a thought n believed  her that this is actually something that cud have never happened but moved on with life.. this Thursday my dad got admitted in hospital and i prayed baba that baba if my dad becomes well i will try and give what ever you will ask me. Now today i got this new today that the criteria's that define that a person has to go for dialisys have drastically gon down... and he would be getting discharged in a while...

This instance has actually made me believe that YES SAI BABA EXISTS.

THANKS ALLOT BABA

Offline nimmi_sai

• Blessings 11
      • Sai Baba
    Re: Thank You Baba You really made me believe
    « Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 02:33:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • rahu ji ...
    sai ram
    have true faith in sai baba ji ....if yu remember him from ur true heart ...he will never ever disappoint u ...so pls b confident and put yr true shrdha n faith at the feet of sai baba ji .....very soon he will help u out from  ur  probs sai bless yu n ur father in every way
    om sai shri sai jai jai sai
    nimmi (nimisha)
    Surrender your problem entirely to God.
    Be humble.
     Forgive all your enemies.
    Have faith. Do not doubt.
    Thank God in advance and praise Him.
    Pray from the heart.
    Nimmi

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 11:01:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear rahul ji,

Welcome to this online mandir and a great wbsite site full of sai devotees. I am very to know about the improvement in your dad's health condition. may baba always bless u and ur family. continue ur firm faith upon baba. baba was and is always there with u. all u need to do is to recognize him. om sai ram.

Offline saibetino1

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 02:13:20 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om SaiRam Om Sai Ram,

SaiRam Rahulji,

Rahulji u just leave urself in his hands than u can find more miracles , He is so kind  he always do our favor ,just give him ur 2 pice One is SHARDHA n another is SABURI . Then u will find him everywhere.

MAY SAI BLESS U .

sai sai sai sai
      neelam

Facebook Comments