Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Thank You BABA forhelping me andAnswering my prayer .  (Read 646 times)

Offline Geeta

• Blessings 1
Thank You BABA forhelping me andAnswering my prayer .
« on: June 14, 2007, 01:07:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

I would like to share my occurrence with you’ll.

On June 11th 2007 when I wake up in the morning as usual, I also woke up my daughter to get ready for school but her complaint that she is not feeling well and her stomach is paining. It is very difficult to get leave from office for my husband as well as for me. So we told her to stay alone at home and I told husband that I will try to come home early. Where I am working is quite far from where I am staying it takes 2 hours to travel everyday.

When I reach to office I asked to general transport dept. if any transportation is going to city around 12 noon, but they said no and told me incase if anyone going they will let me know, but they are sure there is no one . I felt very panic and start praying to BABA, and I open the web site of SAI BABA and went to question and answer option, I asked question to BABA and he gave me the answer saying nothing to worry. One side I was praying to BABA for help to get home as early as possible and other side I was thinking about my sick daughter to whom I had left home alone. I could not do any work at office as daughter has been left alone and that too she is sick. I kept on calling on phone several times but she did not answer I got more worried and unnecessary thinking started occurring into my mind then I called my husband who work in city very closed to our home, he told that baby is sleeping.

But my mind was not at work it was thinking all the time of my baby, and the miracle happened, BABA heard my prayer and suddenly around 11 AM I received call from Transport Department saying car is ready, you can travel to city. I thank BABA for this and I reach that they home within one hour and go to see my daughter is perfectly alright, she was playing, BABA blessed my daughter,  I thanked BABA , I don’t have enough words to thank and praise BABA for his kind mercy towards my daughter and me.

I know BABA will bless my daughter and he will help her to get ride off from all her sickness.

Really if we pray faithfully to BABA, he will never keep or leave us alone in the disaster to suffer.

OM SAI RAM, OM SAI RAM, OM SAI RAM, OM SAI RAM, OM SAI RAM

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    Re: Thank You BABA forhelping me andAnswering my prayer .
    « Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 01:36:46 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Geethaji,

Yes. when prayed from heart baba is always there to help his devotees. Gr8 experience.

May Baba bless u and ur family.

Jai Sai Ram

Prajna

Offline minookalsi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 01:42:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Geeta ji

If you have strong faith in Baba, he will surely listen to your prayers

May Baba bless you and your family.

Om Sai Ram

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: June 14, 2007, 01:44:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear Geetha ji

BABA is always with all his children, All our prayers (Aunts and Uncles of the BABY in this BIG SAI PARIVAR ) for your little daughter will surely be answered soon and she will be more active the ever before by BABA's grace.

May Baba's blessings be always with all his children.

Jai SAIRAM

Keerthi
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Facebook Comments