Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: VISIT TO SAMADHI MANDHIR 13th AUG 05  (Read 7724 times)

Offline vaishali

• Blessings 2
    • Sai Baba
Re: VISIT TO SAMADHI MANDHIR 13th AUG 05
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2005, 02:59:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saidevji,

Thank you very much for being so kind...I am so glad that baba has called you.

As you are going to be in Shirdi very soon, i would like to send you some special prayers for people who really need help. I am preparing their name and prayer for them. As soon as I will be done , i will post it here.

Thank you Saidev Bhai!!
    Om Sai ram
    Vaishali
    "I will not allow my devotees to come to harm."

"If a devotee is about to fall, I stretch out my hands to support him or her."

"I think of my people day and night. I say their names over and over."

Offline Jollin

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #16 on: August 10, 2005, 03:53:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram Saidev Bhai,

How nice of you!! Saidev bhai, as you are going to Shirdi I would like you to pray for me. I want to get married to a girl. could you please ask baba to help me getting married to her?

Baba, please show your signal to me that what ever i am doing is right and my decision to get married to her is right. Baba, please show your permission.

Thank you baba and thank you Saidevbhai,
    omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai

Jollin
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 12:20:59 AM by Jollin »

Offline vaishali

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #17 on: August 10, 2005, 03:56:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Saidev Bhai,

I have tried to include as many people as possible in this list. Saidevbhai, Baba will always bless you this nobel work.

1.   Malar ji: Baba please bless Malarji with beautiful and healthy child

2.   Pavitra ji: baba please shower your blessings and love on Pavitraji

3.   Pavitra ji’s friend: Baba please give strength to pavitraji’s friend

4.   Manuswini ji: Baba please give relief and strength to Manuswiniji. Baba bless her specially for her marriage and job

5.   Nisha ji and her father: Please ask baba to help nisha ji and her father getting job

6.   Varun: Baba please help Varun in getting an excellent job so that he can pay all his debt. Baba, give your love and blessing to him and show him the right way

7.   Parulji and Kalpeshbhai: They been in real trouble and struggling from last 7 years. Please ask baba to find a good job for Kalpeshbhai

8.   Bill and Saully: Bill is suffering from sickness and financial problem. Please ask baba to take away all his pain. Baba, give happy life to Bill and Saully

9.   Ranjeethji: Please baba help Ranjeethji in paying back all his debt

10.   Kripakarosai ji : Please baba help him and fulfill all his wishes

11.   Vijayji and his family: Baba please help Vijayji and his family and bring them out of all the problems

12.   Shreya Ji: Baba, please help Shreya ji in all her problems

13.   Babu Bhai: Hey Sai, please bless Babubhai and give him happiness

14.   Dipikaji: Baba, please fulfill all wishes of Dipikaji

15.   Ankita Ji: Sai, please bless Ankitaji to overcome all her problems

16.   Sangeetha ji: Please help Sangeethaji in her Visa Processing

Please ask baba to call me soon at his home. I have been waiting for his call from long time.

Also, please pray for all of us and for all his devotees and non-devotees. We all need his love and blessings. Please ask Baba to increase our faith and patience. [/size=2]

Offline vaishali

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #18 on: August 10, 2005, 04:12:34 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram Saidevbhai,

Please say the following prayer for me as I am going through a very difficult time. I have no money and I have so much debt. My family is in very bad situation. My parents are going through so many problems.  

Please ask baba to help me and bless me. Please ask him to give strength and bless me with your bhakti, shraddha and saburi. Ask baba that how long do I have to go through these tests? When my all problems will end?

Hey Baba, I need you in my life at each and every moment. I need to feel your presence around to give me hope and end this phase of darkness.
    Baba...i need your blessings to make me successful in my life.
    Baba...I know i am being so mean and selfish in asking you for favors all the time. But Baba...you are my only hope. I look up to you when i am in difficulty.
    Baba...we are all your children and in difficult times children look up to their parents only for help.
    Hey Baba...Please bless me with your bhakti so that i remember you all the time. Please have the light of your love enlightened in my heart all the time. Please bless me with your love and shradha and saburi. Please have me in your refuge and remove these clouds of uncertainty and darkness.

Baba, please help me find a better and permanent job. Please bless me so that I can pay off all my debts and I can help my parents in their old age. Please give me your love all my life.

Om sai sri sai jay jay sai.
    Om Sai sri sai jay jay sai
    Om sai sri sai jay jay sai

Vaishali
    « Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 12:23:58 AM by vaishali »

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #19 on: August 10, 2005, 10:06:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai Sai

Offline ANKITA

• Blessings 3
    • OM SRI SAIRAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #20 on: August 11, 2005, 12:39:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Saidevji.

Nice to hear about your journey to Samadhi Mandhir.  Have a great time at his feet !!

Sairam vaishaliji nice to see your prayer for every one of us !! May sai bless you abundantly with all that you desire in life Dear Vaishali. Keep chanting his name and he will do wonders in yoru life Dear.

Sairam take care of all !!
    Chandrika Ramakrishnan

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai 

Offline sangeetha

• Blessings 1
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #21 on: August 11, 2005, 06:40:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thats great Saidevji, Pray for all of us. And ask HIM to be with each and everyone of us..all the time.

om sai ram
    om sai ram
    om sai ram

"I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha
    "I am Ever living to help and guide all, who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.- Baba"

Sangeetha

Offline snatarajan

• Blessings 0
      • http://www.snatarajan.50megs.com/
    « Reply #22 on: August 11, 2005, 07:33:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,
    I went to the new company with full of joy and hope, but the treatment I am getting over there is little upsetting and I am in a little frustrated state now.

Really today I felt very bad about some incidents happend in the company.

Please pray for me and ask BABA to help me out
    Sai Ram.

Offline vaishali

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #23 on: August 11, 2005, 09:56:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram Saidevbhai,

I am adding one more prayer here. Please take this with you when you go to Shirdi.

Sainaa ji's friend is in very big trouble. Her father is no more from long time and now her mother died. She has younger siblings and her husband does not want to take care of them. None of the relative want to help them either.

Please ask baba to bless them and love them. Please ask baba to be with them all the time and feed them and take care of them!!

Thank you very much Saidevbhai. you are doing a very nobel work. Baba will surely bless you fot that.

Om sai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai

Vaishali

Offline Pavi

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #24 on: August 11, 2005, 11:59:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram,

Saidevji,

Even I have request for BABA.

Ask BABA to give health, happiness, comforts and most importantly peace of mind to my friend.

Om Sai Ram.

Pavitra
    Pavitra

Offline saidev

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #25 on: August 12, 2005, 08:25:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

May Baba's blessings be always with all of us

RAMESH BHAI - We shall pray and light lamp as suggested by you for MALAR ji & Of course for your family’s happiness and peace.

SANJIV Ji- We will pray to our father to make you feel fortunate by visiting Samadhi Mandhir as early as he can call you

Dipika ji - Yes we shall send UDI to Malar and pray on behalf her too and of course for your wedding bells to ring at the earliest so that our father unites us all children to meet each other at your marriage.

Prashanthi ji - We will place your printed Prayer at our father's Holy feet and seek Blessings for OUR parents ( all are brothers and sisters in this Mandir )

Shammji - Thanks for your reply and we shall pray on behalf of you too

Malar Ji - AS suggested by Ramesh Baiya we will light lamp and place your request and seek blessings from our Father.
    Baba please bless Malarji with beautiful and healthy child

Pavitra ji: baba please shower your blessings and love on Pavitraji

Pavitra ji’s friend: Baba please give strength to pavitraji’s friend

Manuswini ji: Baba please give relief and strength to Manuswiniji. Baba bless her specially for her marriage and job and as soon as possible

Nisha ji and her father: Please ask baba to help nisha ji and her father getting job

Varun ji: Baba please help Varun in getting an excellent job so that he can pay all his debt. Baba, give your love and blessing to him and show him the right way

Parulji and Kalpeshbhai: They been in real trouble and struggling from last 7 years. Please ask baba to find a good job for Kalpeshbhai

Bill and Saully: Bill is suffering from sickness and financial problem. Please ask baba to take away all his pain. Baba, give happy life to Bill and Saully

Ranjeethji: Please baba help Ranjeethji in paying back all his debt

Kripakarosai ji : Please baba help him and fulfill all his wishes

Vijayji and his family: Baba please help Vijayji and his family and bring them out of all the problems

Shreya Ji: Baba, please help Shreya ji in all her problems

Babu Bhai: Hey Sai, please bless Babubhai and give him happiness

Ankita ji Thanks for your message Baba Sai, please bless Ankitaji to overcome all her problems

Sangeetha ji: Please help Sangeethaji in her Visa Processing and bless each and every one to feel your presence

Vaishali ji: As mentioned by you:
    Please say the following prayer for me as I am going through a very difficult time. I have no money and I have so much debt. I am not able to get married and my family is in very bad situation. My parents are going through so many problems. I have so many problems at my current job including sexual harassment problem. I feel so lonely as I am all-alone in this country. There is nobody to love me or take care of me. Nobody to talk to me.

Please ask baba to help me and bless me. Please ask him to give strength and bless me with your bhakti, shraddha and saburi. Ask baba that how long do I have to go through these tests? When my all problems will end?

Jollin Ji : We will pray to Baba and seek blessings for your early marriage with VAISHALI PATEL

RAVI Ji : May we ask Baba to bless him for all the efforts he has taken to enable so many of his brothers and sisters and Baba’s children get opportunity to pray and share feelings with each other. May Baba shower blessings in doing extremely good at MICROSOFT and let baba give him more and more strength to bring innumerable devotees at a closer pace.

SNatrajan Ji : Baba our beloved father please bless Natrajan ji peace at his new environment and set right things to enable him to devote more time in feeling your presence.

Sainaa ji : Sainaa ji's friend is in very big trouble. Her father is no more from long time and now her mother died. She has younger siblings and her husband does not want to take care of them. None of the relative want to help them either.

Please ask baba to bless them and love them. Please ask baba to be with them all the time and feed them and take care of them!!

Saivenkat Ji: Baba please give him good health and bless him to join duty at his job in GULF and give him strength to be more devoted and closer to our dear father.

Saisnivas Ji : TAKE ME TO YOUR GARDEN OF LOVE AND AFFECTION...
    Let me have a sleep on your lap... Baba he is
    Waiting for your word... of JUDGEMENT ....

Subhasriniji Brother : Kindly hear to Subhasriniji's prayer for her brother and make her family happy.

She has been praying for so long kindly make her prayer happen and shower your blessings on her brother.

BABA pls bless all those who join me in saying our Daily Prayers
    Subhasrini ji, Sushmaji, Suchitraji, RAJESH ji,, Venkuji, DEVKIJI, Shammiji
    If I have left out anybody pls mention as I will be online tomorrow also.

Offline vaishali

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #26 on: August 12, 2005, 11:51:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba,

Please bless Saidevbhai for his very great work. and please listen to his prayers for all of us.

Omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai omsai

Vaishali

Offline saidev

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #27 on: August 12, 2005, 04:46:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

May Baba's blessings be always with all of us

I am sorry I have left out ASTRID sister, But baba has brought the thought into my mind.

Astrid JI: May baba bless you with more and more strength to cling on to his holy feet.

JAI SAI RAM

Offline Astrid

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #28 on: August 12, 2005, 05:20:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Thank you, Saidev, dear, for your prayers - for your prayers for me and your great selfless service to everyone here. I didn't feel left out, dear, because it is the same love we share and the very same love that unites us - whether names are mentioned or not. Still, thanks from my heart.

Madhukamini flowers on your path and blessings to outnumber them!

Om Sai Ram

Astrid

Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE
    Restless was my heart till it found rest in THEE

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #29 on: August 13, 2005, 03:00:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Don't worry Saidev Bhai....Your sister Astrid.....has been taken care of by your elder brother Ramesh Bhai....She is under MY BABA SAI's direct supervision....direct gaze.....

Today Saidev Bhai is THERE........Under BABA SAI's Direct Care at SAMADHI MANDIR SHIRDI.....

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Facebook Comments