Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: We are all blessed  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Balaganesan

• Blessings 0
    • Sai Baba
We are all blessed
« on: July 01, 2006, 04:56:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sri Sai Ram!

Hello everyone.I am back again.Everyone in this forum is ought to know something that makes them feel proud of.We all worship Sri Sai Baba.But the true fact is... As we all know that Sri Sai Baba is re-incarnation of Sri Guru Dattathreya.That is Sai Baba is poornaavtar of Sri Guru.Those who are all born on this planet while growing up to old age we enjoyed lot of happiness and suffered from many immense things also.We know we will be born again when we have done sin and We have to repent by doing noble deeds atleast in this birth.But many fail to realize this and they live life as that there is no tomorrow or some just sit lazy while others struggle hard to get paid more.We can just count on our fingers the few noble deeds that we have done or else we are just getting started.

The point is we have all joined this online Mandir to exchange our views and to Share the experience of Sai Amrith leelas.One thing we should note that in our previous birth may be we are very close or we are atleast mere devotees of Sri Guru.Whil dying we take with us that part of Bhakthi also so that we now in this birth will realize that we are not praying Sri Guru in this birth only but also we have been praying it before also.But since we have no realization of our previous births we just ignore this fact.But from what was written in Sri Guru Charithra its very much true that we don't know when we started praying Sri Guru but we are not doing this in this birth only.We hav done this before and we will keep it on till we reach the Lotus feet of Sri Sai Baba.

Please know this truth and have immense happiness praying Sri Sai Baba.He who guards us will one day give us chance to meet him.When we are doing all the noble things in this world we will be given certain powers to withstand the very sight of Sri Sai Baba.We will be in his abode and we will notice him all the beside us.We can find now Baba in every being but finding Baba himself.. Imagine it is truely a great divine experience.We are all blessed children of Baba.He kept this relationship alive even though we have died and took many births.Lets pray that we have peace and gain mukthi at the end.

Jai Sri Sai Ram!!
    Balaganesan

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    Re: We are all blessed
    « Reply #1 on: July 01, 2006, 08:22:44 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

Once again nice explanation Balaganesan Bhai.  Yes! you are on dot right.  We are all related not only through few previous births but since time immemorials.  This is the right way of bhakti and to attain that bliss that connectedness.  One more feather Bhai.

Post something more of you under Sai Devotees Profile.  How old are you?  What you do?

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Ramesh Ramnani

• Blessings 60
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 12:43:47 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM!!!

WOW! You are in Noida.  I am just across in Delhi.  I am working in NAFED, Ashram Chowk, New Delhi.  We can meet not only through forum but personally too.  Drop in sometime I will eager to see you Bhai.

OM SAI RAM!!!
    अपना साँई प्यारा साँई सबसे न्यारा अपना साँई - रमेश रमनानी

Offline Balaganesan

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: July 03, 2006, 11:09:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram!

Hello Ramesh bhai.I am fine by the blessings of Sri Sai Baba.I am just 27 now and working as senior software engineer in Delhi,Noida.What about you?Ok keep in touch.I will definitely post soon.

Om Sai Ram!! Jai Guru Datta Sri Guru Datta

Offline Balaganesan

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: July 03, 2006, 11:40:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sri Sai Ram!!!

Hello Ramesh Bhai.Nice to know that you are here.My office is in Tech Mahindra Ltd.,B-26,Sector-57.Drop here anytime I will meet definitely.

Om Sai Ram!!

Offline snatarajan

• Blessings 0
      • http://www.snatarajan.50megs.com/
    « Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 05:35:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,

Great to see your posts Bala bhai ... Tech Mahindra ??? ... is it MBT ??

Sai Ram.

Offline OmSaiRamNowOn

• Blessings 0
    • Trust in Me and your prayer shall be answered.
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 09:29:31 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Balaganeshan Bhai, very nice thoughts you have shared with all on this Guruwar.
    Indeed we are all blessed children of Baba.

Om Sai Ram.

OM SAI RAM !
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI !!

-Anju
    Om Sai Ram !

-Anju

"Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear."

Offline Balaganesan

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 05:57:39 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram,

Hello Natarajan, Yaa its MBT formerly now its called Tech Mahindra Ltd.

Sai Ram

Offline ashish2345

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: July 14, 2006, 06:28:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Respected Balagaesan ji
    Jai Sai Nath
    sir, I have send you an e mail on id registered here .please reply to it.
    thanks a lot
    warm regards
    ashish

Offline Balaganesan

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 02:33:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram!!

Hello Ashish bhai,You said you have sent me a mail to my email.But I have not received any mail such from you.Ok please confirm my email ID.Its balaganesanb@yahoo.com May I know what the mail is about.I will certainly do reply if I got a email such from you.

Thanking you,

Balaganesan

Om Sai Ram!!

Facebook Comments