Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: 4th Anniversary of our blessed Sai Baba Family  (Read 8766 times)

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
  • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
    • Sai Baba
4th Anniversary of our blessed Sai Baba Family
« on: March 08, 2008, 11:42:30 PM »
  • Publish
  •  4th Anniversary of our blessed Sai Baba Family

OM JAI SAI RAM

That’s just wonderful…How SAI finds HIS way to do the things….4 Years back, an inspiration took birth….HE showed me the way…..that inspiration took a name…..imagine if this is Baba’s inspiration….HE wanted something….something unique…just like HIM…HE is unique among 33 crore God and Goddesses…and finally HE did it…it’s SAI BABA FAMILY….it’s our SAI BABA FORUM….and today we are 4 years old…some blessed souls across the world are the stars of this SAI FAMILY….and we are here coz we are chosen to be a part of this FAMILY….

Let’s celebrate this 4 years old Baba’s inspiration….   The next lines are from last year's post..I made this sticky as well...

HISTORY ABOUT OUR BLESSED FAMILY 

Jai Sai Ram

Thou I already share this experience long time back. But let me refresh my memories again. Thinking about SAI is always good.

Devotion started with Rama
    When I was around 10 years old, I was a hardcore devote of Lord Rama. I still remember a day when I was in some problem and I filled a full page with Rama everywhere on it. This is the only memory left about Rama which tells me that I used to pray Ram. I don’t have any other memory about my devotion towards Rama.

One day Baba called us.
    I was still a lil child when I came to know that our family is going to Mumbai (I never knew about Shirdi, thou we had a plan of Shirdi as well) to meet some Baba. The first thing came in my mind that Baba is our relative and we might be going to see and meet him. I started imagining that when we would arrive to our relative (Baba Sai) then he will come out and server us water to Drink (This is exactly what I was feeling and imagining about Sai Baba (my closest relative)).

S finally we went to Shirdi, I don’t remember what exactly what I see and did there. One thing I remember that when I was in Samadhi mandir, outside of Samadhi mandir there are two statue of Goddess and god one each side  of pillar (left and right side). I saw that Chakra in the finger of one God was moving just like what we see in TV Serials. It’s like Lord Vishnu was standing and one hand up in Air and a Chakra in his finger, I still remember that I saw the Chakra moving. Apart from this, I don’t remember anything else about my first trip to my relative (who else, only Baba) 

After this trip, there was an invisible change in my life. I totally forgot Rama. Whenever I pray, I pray to Baba only. I should mention that by this time I totally forgot about the moving Charkra incident. I don’t know what force me to be devoted towards Baba Sai. I cannot remember.  This wasn’t a gradual process. This happen suddenly and no one knows how this happen. Because for every change in your life, there has to be a visible incident or reason.  I think Baba don’t want me to know how this happened. It’s just a kind of missing links in memory link someone erased some links in your memory. This gap in my memory is a mysteries thing.

Like kept going on. I completed my studies and got a job in Jaipur. My job was to develop software and design my company website. One day (2000-2001) when I was going to my office, suddenly an idea came. I thought if I have 1,00,000 Rs then I will make a website on Sai Baba. Soon I left the company and joined another. This company deals with website designing and web server stuff. After some time, this idea came up again. I request my employer and register www.shirdi-sai-baba.com.

I develop my first Sai Baba website. This website was just a one page website. See how it looks like in Dev 2001 - http://web.archive.org/web/20021201132001/http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com/
    I keep on working on our website. After some time(1 year), I started feeling a need some common place where Sai Devotees can meet. Sometimes I want to write to Sai but how and where can I write. I saw a couple of forums and one day I find my destiny. I got a website which offers free forum software. I download and install it and started playing it. We have a team of people who do website promotion in search engines.

On March 9 2004, I made our blessed form live on internet. I started calling our forum a Sai Baba Mandir coz I always felt relaxed and calm while working on it. It always gave a kind of satisfaction. That time, someone asked me to sent Sai Baba Satcharitra and I sent it for free (I spent around RS. 450). I think this made my Baba very Happy and we never look back again. 

Time to time, I am blessed with new ideas and the same time I always got resources to implement them. All Baba’s grace.

That’s all.

Imagination Intuition or Real

I used to imagine (it could be real) something very strange. This imagination gave me immense pleasure but the same time it’s just mysterious. Lot’s of time this happened to me. In my old memories, I have seen (it’s either my intuition or just imagination – I really don’t know) Baba is walking here and there in Samadhi Mandir in deep midnight. It’s very strange that the feeling of HIS presence in deep night in Samadhi Mandir is so realistic. I just don’t have words to express this. In deep night, there is just one bulb which is spreading very dim in the Samadhi mandir. The whole mandir is silent. In that dim light, I can feel HIS presence. I know I am standing there not quite far in the Hall. Baba is worried for something. I can feel the fragrance of HIS presence. He is just around. He is dressed in white (a little dirty pair of Kurta and dhoti just like what Baba wears in Sai Baba Serial on Star Plus).I have never seen HIS face. But I can see HIM walking in mandir. I am totally hypnotized. This is so mysteries and was hidden in deep memories of mine. Now when I am writing this, I feel this really happened to me. I just can not forget that feeling and I never want to forgot it.

Words are not enough.....

http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-baba-discussion-room/3rd-anniversary-of-our-blessed-sai-baba-family-t15283.0.html
    « Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 07:09:17 PM by subhasrini »

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    Re: 4th Anniversary of our blessed Sai Baba Family
    « Reply #1 on: March 09, 2008, 01:36:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba bless our forum, ravi bhai and his family always. om sai ram.

Offline rema warrier

• Blessings 2
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: March 09, 2008, 01:58:02 AM »
  • Publish

• Raviji,
    Indeed it is such a wonderful thing to hear that this mandir is 4 years old today.

Baba is mandir ki raksha karna... sab bhakt ko isi tharah judthe rahna.......

Om Sri Sai Jai jai Sai

Rema
    "Bow to Shri Sai Peace Be to All"

Offline etgirl

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #3 on: March 09, 2008, 02:23:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Happy Anniversary to all the dearest forum members....
    may baba always bless this SAI family

sai ram

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 02:59:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • The Sadguru follows his devotee birth after birth. It is he who pulls all of us towards himself. He is the wire puller.

Shri Krishnaji has said in the bhagvata that "my devotees get immense joy by discussing about me and singing my glory."

Generally we find that the people in the world always engage in discussion & interaction. but the subject of discussion is the deciding factor. If discussion be done about worldly unreal objects, then it becomes the cause of bondage & consequent suffering. However if that same tendency of discussion is used to discuss about the Lord, his attributes, his glory then it becomes the source of bliss.

That is why Sai baba has inspired Ravi bhaaya to start this forum.  Best Wishes to all the Sai bhaktas & the Spiritualindia Forum.

Om Sai Ram

Offline saisewika

• Blessings 33
    « Reply #5 on: March 10, 2008, 09:01:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • ओम साईं राम

द्वारकामाई के चतुर्वर्ष पर
    सबको बहुत बधाई
    बाबाजी के अति निकट और
    प्रिय हैं रवि भाई

पूर्व जन्मों के शुभ कर्मों का
    यह सुफल है पाया 
    दुनिया में फैले भक्तों का
    मंदिर एक बनाया

बूटी जी को प्रेरित कर ज्यों
    समाधि मंदिर बनवाया
    रवि भाई को प्रेरणा दी और
    द्वारका माई को सजवाया

बाबा की ही सुप्रेरणा से
    ऐसा संभव हुआ है
    युगों युगों तक सजा रहे ये
    सबकी यही दुआ है

दूर देश मे बैठे जो हैं
    सात समंदर पार
    उनको भी नित दिख जाते हैं
    बाबा अपरम्पार

उंगली से इक बटन दबा कर
    हम शिरडी हो आते हैं
    साईं का आशिष और प्यार
    हम तो यहीं पाते हैं

जय साईं राम

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #6 on: March 10, 2008, 09:22:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • Vah Vah.

Spontaneous composition.

Om Sai Ram

Offline JR

• Blessings 35
    • सांई की मीरा
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: March 10, 2008, 09:23:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram Saisewika Ji,

Wonderful.........................Poem.  Baba bless U and our all members of this forum............

Happy forth anniversary to all Sai Devotees........

Baba bless all.

Jai Sai Ram.

ओम साईं राम

द्वारकामाई के चतुर्वर्ष पर
    सबको बहुत बधाई
    बाबाजी के अति निकट और
    प्रिय हैं रवि भाई

पूर्व जन्मों के शुभ कर्मों का
    यह सुफल है पाया 
    दुनिया में फैले भक्तों का
    मंदिर एक बनाया

बूटी जी को प्रेरित कर ज्यों
    समाधि मंदिर बनवाया
    रवि भाई को प्रेरणा दी और
    द्वारका माई को सजवाया

बाबा की ही सुप्रेरणा से
    ऐसा संभव हुआ है
    युगों युगों तक सजा रहे ये
    सबकी यही दुआ है

दूर देश मे बैठे जो हैं
    सात समंदर पार
    उनको भी नित दिख जाते हैं
    बाबा अपरम्पार

उंगली से इक बटन दबा कर
    हम शिरडी हो आते हैं
    साईं का आशिष और प्यार
    हम तो यहीं पाते हैं

जय साईं राम

सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
    Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
    Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Offline Sunita Dighe

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: March 10, 2008, 10:59:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram Raviji,

It is indeed a coincidence that today is 4th Anniversary of your forum and tomorrow is the 63th rememberance Anniversary of my great Grandfather Tatya Kote Patil. If our generation is here today in this world, it is just because of Baba, who saved Tatya Kote Patil's Life and left his immortal body  in 1918 on the day of Dusshera. After that My Great Grandfather Tatyaba lived for 27 years more and then he left for the heavenly abode on 12th March 1945. In all these 27 years he lived his life and  my grandmother i.e my mother's mother was born as his his first child. Today unfortunately she is not there, but my mom is very much there with me in Pune. We are very lucky that Baba's ashirwad is there on our family and we as Tatya Kote Patil's generation are always indebt of Our beloved Baba.
    Sometimes i think it was just a coincidence that one day i came across your forum and then joined it as a member, but i am sure it My Baba who wants me to be associated with you all, as you are doing such a pious work towards spreading his LEELA's. I am greatful to you all and WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY OF THIS NOBLE DEED. Keep working and keep getting HIS blessings
    Sunita Dighe
    Member of Tatya Kote Patil Family
    Shirdi

Offline priyanka_goel

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #9 on: March 10, 2008, 11:42:49 PM »
  • Publish
  • om shri sai nathay namah

congratulations ravi ji

om sai shri sai jai jai sai

om shri sai nathay namah

Offline ANKITA

• Blessings 3
    • OM SRI SAIRAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #10 on: March 11, 2008, 02:11:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Congrats Raviji.

May Sai Bless U always with all goodness in life.

Sairam thank you so much for showing us this Heaven on Earth.

Sairam Bless all !!
    Chandrika Ramakrishnan

Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai 

Offline SaiRangdaughter

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #11 on: March 11, 2008, 04:13:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ma

Heartily Congratulation to Raviji!!!!!!!!!!

MAY BABA BLESS U & THIS SAI FAMILY

om sai ma

sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai
    sai

om sai ma

Offline Riya

• Blessings 0
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: March 11, 2008, 09:55:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Ravi Bhai.

Your craetion gives us everything. This blessed Mandir is evrything for me.

Thanksssssssssssss
    Kind words are like the seats in an Airplane. You'll still get to your destination without them , but the journey is a whole lot more comfortable with them.

Riya

Offline saniya

• Blessings 2
    • I LOVE U BABA SAI
    « Reply #13 on: March 11, 2008, 11:31:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram

congratulations ravi ji............

May BABA BLESS U & UR FAMILY  always...........
    thank u so much............

jai sai ram

Offline MANAV_NEHA

• Blessings 32
    • अलहा मालिक
      • SAI BABA
    « Reply #14 on: March 11, 2008, 01:01:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI RAM RAVI BHAI

CONGRATS..... :)

THANKS FOR GIVE A SO MANY WONDERFUL MANDIR