Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: A time for some change in our DwarkaMai...Your suggestions are appriciated.  (Read 14153 times)

Offline Milly

• Blessings 1
    • Sai Baba
Thanks for starting some changes for Dwarkamai,I want if I logged in this forum "SAI MANTRA" will be started automatically.Thanks all my near & dear.

AUM SAI NAMO NAMAH
SRI SAI NAMO NAMAH
JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAH
SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAH
Rashmi Mohapatra.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
  • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
    • Sai Baba
OM JAI SAI RAM

This is what we are planning for our DwarkaMai:

New and limited Categories in forum
As suggested by Dayal Bhai, to avoid confusions we will have a less number of categories and we will be merging few categories with Existing one. 

Moderators for all categories
So we have lots of keen souls who wanna help this DwarkaMai. And for a bettre management, we will have few new Modrators to help to manage.

A network of Sai Devotees
Devotees come to this DwarkaMai across the world. I guess we can have a Network of Sai Devotees within Inida and even outside India. We can plan some local meet and we will have a chance to interact with other Devotees. A new role "Sai Forum Representative" will be out soon.

Free Distribution of Sai Satcharitra (within India)
This is something we are already doing but there are only few intences. Now we will have a dedicated link and we will deliver the Sai Satcharitra within India.

Devotees can have a chance to work in Sai Baba & Spiritual India Website
We will have few new roles to help this DwarkaMai.  To enhance the quality content from Spiritual India and Sai Baba Website, devotees now will have a chance to help us to provide quality contents.

A unique look and feel of Sai Baba Forum
Finally the most exciting thing will be a very religious look and feel of DwarkaMai. That definately include a Sai Dhun :)

These are the few things in my mind.

I am still eager to listen to more suggestions.

Jai Sai Ram 

Offline Vikram_Rana

• Blessings 6
  • Dreams are Good, But Realities are batter.
Ravibhai....

Is that possibble to make a home page 'Auto Refresh'. I mean after some specific time it automatically refresh and we can see latest post without clicking to HOME LINK or referesh on our browser.

Om Sairam.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
    • Sai Baba
Yes it is possible.

Thanks, Ravi

Ravibhai....

Is that possibble to make a home page 'Auto Refresh'. I mean after some specific time it automatically refresh and we can see latest post without clicking to HOME LINK or referesh on our browser.

Om Sairam.

Offline Vikram_Rana

• Blessings 6
  • Dreams are Good, But Realities are batter.
I would suggest to make HOME page auto refresh.

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
    • Sai Baba
yes. In next revision I will include that feature.

Sai Ram

I would suggest to make HOME page auto refresh.

Offline SaiRangdaughter

• Blessings 5
om sai ma

Dear Raviji,,,

There is saisansthan's site where Online Darshan of Saibaba Shirdi is available.. means where any time we can see ,, that online Shirdi mandir,,that site needs some JAVA enabled features ..but many computers doens have it easily ...

So in our this site can we make that which will be available ..without that JAVA enabled feature..

I think its not possible..but just putting my wish across to you..

om sai ma

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
    • Sai Baba
I can have a look at that But I fear as only Sansthan can provide the feature only.

I need to check that.

Jai Sai Ram

om sai ma

Dear Raviji,,,

There is saisansthan's site where Online Darshan of Saibaba Shirdi is available.. means where any time we can see ,, that online Shirdi mandir,,that site needs some JAVA enabled features ..but many computers doens have it easily ...

So in our this site can we make that which will be available ..without that JAVA enabled feature..

om sai ma

Offline SaiRangdaughter

• Blessings 5
om sai ma..

Yes ,,its difficult to implement ..

om sai ma

y
I can have a look at that But I fear as only Sansthan can provide the feature only.

I need to check that.

Jai Sai Ram

om sai ma

Dear Raviji,,,

om sai ma
es

Offline dayalvasnani

• Blessings 15
    • Sai Baba
Om Sai Ram

Ravi Bhai is it not possible to give a link for live darshans of Samadhi Mandir and Dwarkamai through saibabasansthan website.
Shri Sai Baba bless all with the best in life.

May every devotee of Shri Sai enjoy Happy, Healthy, Wealthy, Loving Peaceful, and Successful Long Life.

Shradha      Saburi
Sabka Malik Sai

Om Sai Shri Sai Jai Jai Sai

Offline JR

• Blessings 35
  • सांई की मीरा
    • Sai Baba
Sai Ram

I need to check what kind of technology they have. But I will keep this point in mind.

Thnaks for suggesting.

Jai Sai Ram

Om Sai Ram

Ravi Bhai is it not possible to give a link for live darshans of Samadhi Mandir and Dwarkamai through saibabasansthan website.
सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Offline rema warrier

• Blessings 2
    • Sai Baba
Raviji,

I am glad to note that there would be changes in this forum which makes it more disciplined.

As few of the bhaktas suggested, it would be very soothing to hear the Sai Naam when we sign into the forum.  I think that should be included with a Sai Baba picture and those who wish could do the aarati as in few of the sites.

Secondly I would like to suggest about the Thursday Parayana.  There should be a heading with this in which there would be  every week parayana and not the Thursday prayers. We can make another topic alone for the thursday prayers.

Is that possible?  Our forum should be the best of all the others in the quality, quantity and the neatness.........  By Sai's grace it would be possible if we work on it together.......

Thank you Raviji for considering few changes.........

May Sai Bless us all.......

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha
Rema
"Bow to Shri Sai Peace Be to All"

Offline sonikaputtoo

• Blessings 10
  • My beautiful baba
    • Sai Baba
Dear Ravi Ji,

I wish the options we have ( colour, font, alignment etc ) at the top of blank space of mail body be more user friendly and that the changes made shud be visible without need of previewing ( just like in MS word)

also some days back I tried to attach some baba's pics in the additional options, i was unsuccessful as the photo was larger than 1024 KB So if u can do something abt it, that will be great!

thanks

Om shri sai naman!
DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA  RAKSHA KARO SAI DEV!!

Om Sadguru Sai Naman!

Sai bless all........baba be with all

Live Simply~Love Generously~ Care Deeply~ Speak Kindly.

Offline Y V RAMUDU

• Blessings 7
Om sai ram Ravi bhai

I heartily welcome for the changes in DWARKAMAI and cast my vote for the GOOD suggestions made by our beloved members Subhasrini, Dayalvasnani, Milly, Rema Warrierji and all others too.  It would be very pleasant to hear some sloka or mantras about our GREAT SRI SAI soon we login the site.

With best regards
RAMUDU   

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 02:48:29 AM by Y V RAMUDU »
OM SAI NAMO NAMAHA SRI SAI NAMO NAMAHA
JAI JAI SAI NAMO NAMAHA SADGURU SAI NAMO NAMAHA

Offline JR

• Blessings 35
  • सांई की मीरा
    • Sai Baba
Sai Ram Reema Ji

This is a good idea...I will keep this in mind.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Raviji,

I am glad to note that there would be changes in this forum which makes it more disciplined.

As few of the bhaktas suggested, it would be very soothing to hear the Sai Naam when we sign into the forum.  I think that should be included with a Sai Baba picture and those who wish could do the aarati as in few of the sites.

Secondly I would like to suggest about the Thursday Parayana.  There should be a heading with this in which there would be  every week parayana and not the Thursday prayers. We can make another topic alone for the thursday prayers.

Is that possible?  Our forum should be the best of all the others in the quality, quantity and the neatness.........  By Sai's grace it would be possible if we work on it together.......

Thank you Raviji for considering few changes.........

May Sai Bless us all.......

Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha
Rema
सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Facebook Comments