Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: A treasure you cannot miss...  (Read 1213 times)

Offline ashokjain

• Editor Samarpan
  • Blessings 7
    • Sathya Sai Baba Forum
A treasure you cannot miss...
« on: November 13, 2014, 04:27:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear brothers and sisters.....

About 1.5 years back, we published mega print edition of Samarpan just to share Baba's amazing leelas with you all....Samarpan team put immense work to bring out the book, from immaculate editing to getting the best print and keeping the cost bare minimum....we were driven from the fact that the book will be lapped up by all devotees in just a matter of time....not sure if Baba was testing our patience we could sell only a third of total books we published....Those who bought the books liked the book very much....they wrote to us, recommended to their friends and relatives.....however, word of mouth is a slow process, we did not do any advertising and we just trusted that any message in this this forum was good enough to reach all of you.....

wanted to share some interesting facts about the book....

- the book has about 400+ pages of experiences of real devotees across the world.
    - the print cost of the book would come out to be about Rs 500+
    - We decided to sell the book at Rs 135 so that it will reach more people...
    - Samarpan team worked for about 1000+ hours of editing....we did four rounds of editing of the book from first page to last page....

One of the editors in the team, Lorraine wrote her own book on Shirdi Sai baba and we decided to sell that also along with Samarpan at a discounted price....

Samarpan team would like to appeal each and everyone of you to have the books if you have do not have it so far....if you have the book already, you can buy it for your friends/relatives and you can gift it to them....if you are in Delhi/Bangalore/Surat/Ahmedabad, you can pick it up from some of our friends directly.....we can dispatch the books to you by courier if you are not in any of these cities.....

We had even decided to give the books for free, trust me, we are not making any money out of this book.... those of you who have been with this forum for some time would know Samarpan team very well and know us better..... the only reason why i vetoed the idea of giving the books for free is because, i don't want the books to be devalued, i don't want the books to go into the hands of people who will not appreciate what is there in the book.....i don't want to lose faith in the people of this forum and we trusted you all before going for publishing the book, the book was published only because we used to get so many inquiries for print edition of Samarpan magazine.....this post is straight from my heart and i trust that you all will grow stronger bonds with Baba by going through the miraculous experiences of people documented in Samarpan and Mere-Khwaja....

please write to us if you want to have the books or visit this link: http://shop.spiritualindia.org/

Please visit the link below:

http://sathyasaibaba.spiritualindia.org/

Facebook Comments