Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: An Open letter of apology to Ravi ji and all Devotees.  (Read 1097 times)

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
An Open letter of apology to Ravi ji and all Devotees.
« on: August 04, 2009, 03:27:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • As you may all recollect , i left this forum some time back due to many reasons. None of which was the forum administrators fault or the moderators or the devotees. I just realized that running a huge forum such as Dwarkamai has its nuances which i did not realize and have just realized now after starting my own forum. Hence , please accept my humble apologies for my stupid behaviour and i humbly request for forgiveness from all of you. Especially Ravi ji. Om Sairam please forgive me .
    Om Sairam, Jai Sairam, Jai Jai Sairam.

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    Re: An Open letter of apology to Ravi ji and all Devotees.
    « Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 03:39:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Respected Ganesh Ji,
    Many Missed You Here.
    Some Lessons are must in life to see ugly face or reality of Life. Same way some time Baba made us to have small losses/suffer pain to save us from big losses of future or suffering hard out of our bad karmas. It is very difficult to understand Baba's Leela. Just need to have 101% faith and never lasting patience.
    May Sai Bless You!
    om sri sai ram!
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline ashokjain

• Editor Samarpan
    • Blessings 7
      • Sathya Sai Baba Forum
    « Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 03:52:18 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear GaneshHariharan Ji,

You are always welcome to the forum and i have heard so many good things about you from Ravi. He had told that you had left the forum sometime back and he was sad.

The most important thing is that you are back and part of the forum and nothing matters beyond that.

Thanks for your contribution to the forum so far and welcome back.  :)

Please visit the link below:

http://sathyasaibaba.spiritualindia.org/

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 12:26:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Ganesh Ji

No need to be sorry. He is the one who is the script writer and we are merely players who act upon HIS direction. This DwarkaMai is always open for it's lovig children.

Sai Ram

Facebook Comments