Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: babas angel messengers healing others pain  (Read 3911 times)

Offline starsai

• Blessings 0
babas angel messengers healing others pain
« on: November 07, 2006, 12:20:00 AM »
  • Publish
  • thanks to ravi n the team

i whole heartedly think the people who maintain this site,work for this site must be blessed my saibaba of shirdi and they are doing it with pure heart....there r few messengers of baba in this site like shuba who r doing a service that i know was supposed to be done by baba....instead Baba is using some angel messengers through this site to heal others pain n also bring positive vibration.

who ever doesnt know about maintaining a site ..pls understand it takes lot of time and dedication...that too for such a big site.

Aum sai ram

[:)]when i read many messages i will think ...oh god how many people are there dependin on shirdi saibaba ...its like a ocean....baba will do good to everyone of you...we r in the list....learn the art of waiting ...u r turn will come soon....aum sai ram

http://www.starsai.com/
    giving alone can change your life

"My sai.My love"

Offline Shreyamishra

• Blessings 0
    Re: babas angel messengers healing others pain
    « Reply #1 on: July 03, 2007, 06:51:36 AM »
  • Publish
  •  :D Hi star sai!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D Geeeee............tatz such a cute name.....just like our sweetu baba. u know, y i am replying to tis message, even after the warning displayed on the screen which goes like this....

::) "Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
    Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic. " ??????   ::)

Taz bcoz of two reasons...first i liked the topic of the subject...baba's angel messenger.....and secondaly when i saw tat HOLLY MOLLY ::) tis has been read 717 times...yet know one has replied...i thot of reading the message in it...and when i read, i found it to b written with so much concern and gratefullness and love....i cudn't stop expressing myself to u. surely, this place is heaven...with all b'ful souls including u too :P.

Love to all
    Love u baba ;)

Shreya
    Jag mein saacha sai naam tumhaara
    sab ka sahara sai naam tumhaara!!!

Offline pramanisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #2 on: July 03, 2007, 07:00:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Starsaiji n shreyaji,

Truly. This site is full of babas angel messengers. Shreya it was nice of u replying to this post. So many people get peace after coming to this site. many peoples lifez have changed. I'm lucky to be a member of this forum.

May Sai bless everyone.

Jai Sai Ram

Prajna

Offline Shreyamishra

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 07:10:11 AM »
  • Publish
  •  :D Thanx for gud words, prajna 8). everyone is sai angel messenger....even i want to be one of the angel messenger :P!!!

SAiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i want o be ur messenger 8)

love to all
    love to baba

jai sai ram

shreya :D

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 11:57:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • we r in the list....learn the art of waiting ...u r turn will come soon....aum sai ram

wow, kitna acha kaha aapen. especially "learn the art of waiting". om sai ram.

Offline Shreyamishra

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 07:45:19 AM »
  • Publish
  •  :'(  Gayatri, am kattish...... :P

i never said that u are not a messenger....i have mentioned in my earlier message, that all of u are messenger...and atz y, even i want to be baba's angel...........and u scolded me.......... :'( :'( :'( kattish...kattish....

[ psssttt...... ;) by the way, that line......learn the art of waiting/patience as quite impressive 8)]

agar mein tumse kattish nahin rehti to i wud have said that Wah!!! kya baat boli hain aapne 8)/

but ab nahin boloongi....bcoz a kattish with u.... ???

with love( jhoot mooth walaa, as i'm kattish with u )

Love to baba ( sach much walla, as i am not kattish with u)

Jai sai ram

Shreya :D

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #6 on: July 05, 2007, 12:38:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear shreya ji,

I think there was some confusion in your understanding. I was referring to the lines which starsai ji have posted while initiating the topic. For your convenience here goes the first post of this topic again

thanks to ravi n the team

i whole heartedly think the people who maintain this site,work for this site must be blessed my saibaba of shirdi and they are doing it with pure heart....there r few messengers of baba in this site like shuba who r doing a service that i know was supposed to be done by baba....instead Baba is using some angel messengers through this site to heal others pain n also bring positive vibration.

who ever doesnt know about maintaining a site ..pls understand it takes lot of time and dedication...that too for such a big site.

Aum sai ram

[]when i read many messages i will think ...oh god how many people are there dependin on shirdi saibaba ...its like a ocean....baba will do good to everyone of you...we r in the list....learn the art of waiting ...u r turn will come soon....aum sai ram

http://www.starsai.com/
    giving alone can change your life

"My sai.My love"

I was referring to those words which I liked very much and was not suggesting you anything. Hope you got it now. om sai ram.

Gayatri

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: July 05, 2007, 02:48:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram

That was a very sweet message and great responses from Sherya and Gayatri. Aha Sherya send me a message that we are sweetly fighting. Thats was great.....  :P

We all are our Baba's Warriors :)  :D

Keep up the good work and devotions towards Baba Sai.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline Shreyamishra

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 04:49:40 AM »
  • Publish
  •  :D  Hi Gayatri!!!!! No no there was no confusion....( ok, a bit )...but really it didn't matter...infact i was enjoying it :P.
    But that was sooooooooooooo sweet of u to explain everything all over again :P. now come on, u haven't taken n e thing on ur heart, i hope. bcoz i have never said n e thing of such nature.

:D :D :D :D  Sorry if i caused n e sort of inconveince to u.

So howz life going?? where do u stay?? Some one has posted really impressive thoughts abt me......do read it......u can't stop laughing.

but, u know gayatri, earlier i felt like crying :'(......and actually am hurt too. And am deciding of not coming here again.
    We never had problem with each other, then y others need to poke there nose in our matters? Thatz so strange. but now when i am reading that post itz looking so silly....... :P

Gayatri, we are here, to lend our ears and heart to listen others problems, and b happy in the happiness of others, and to pray sai for each other well-beings... and tats y am here too....i have got such b'ful and encouraging responses from so many of u.....but this is a first instance, a perfect example of poking one nose in others matter!!!!
    am here for baba's love, if i haven't discuss n e of my problem till now with u guyz, and if i use smileys, and write so simply and in a str8 4ward manner, that doesn't mean, that i have no problem at all......that i am in no pain right now. Why it has to be a request made to sai, to b in a sad form???? i alwayz talk to baba in the same happy way, i don't have to cry and tell him each and everything. and since i am not doing so, and always sound happy....does it mean am wierd?

I hope, Gayatri....i haven't hurt u.

with love

Shreya

Offline Pearl India

• Blessings 8
    « Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 04:57:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai nathay namah

sonika..... shreya......

baba alowed each one of us to worship th way we wish to
    he never liked nybody's interference with regard to th love and devotion shown by nyother
    nd he also suffered lots of pain for his devotees(in sai satcharitra)

ths came to my mind aftr readin your posts kindly frgv me if i hrt nybdy

with luv
    suhani
    EK HAI IS DUNIYA KA DAATA,JAANE SABKE MANN KI
    MANN MEIN HAI VISHWAS TO BANDE, BHAKTI MEIN HAI SHAKTI

Offline Shreyamishra

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 06:35:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • AM backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
    Well, earlier i had made up my mind, of not coming, bcoz i was hurt :-[......but not angry  >:(.

Sonika, i appreciate u, bcoz u apologised without n e hesitation :P. So we are friends now!!!!. And yes , Suhani, u almost took words out of my mouth :o!!!! Everyone has different style to show her/his affection to Baba  :-*....So truely said, Suhani! Kya baat hain, Kya baat hain..... 8).

:D Ok, Sonika, lets forget old words........by Baba's blessing, everything is as b'ful as b4 ;)!!!!!

Love to all

Shreya ;)

Offline sonikaputtoo

• Blessings 10
    • My beautiful baba
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 07:36:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • yes shreya i never intended to hurt u  ..........so lets be friends!!!!!!!!!!!!

we are all baba's children and each one of us have our own way of communication with Sai as well as with others.........so ..........Sai bless u!!!!!!!!!!!! :)Sai bless all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

OM SHRI SAI NAMAN!!!!!!!
    DAYA KSHAMA KRIPA  RAKSHA KARO SAI DEV!!

Om Sadguru Sai Naman!

Sai bless all........baba be with all

Live Simply~Love Generously~ Care Deeply~ Speak Kindly.

Offline Shreyamishra

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 07:39:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanx sonika..... :D.....we r now friends......suhani quoted such a b'ful fact, isn't it!? :D

so no need to worry now, we are perfectly at ease....

i like u, and am not hurt now!!! :)

love to all

love to baba

Shreya :P

Offline Shreyamishra

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #13 on: July 06, 2007, 08:50:17 AM »
  • Publish
  •  :o but ab sawaal yeh hain that starsai kahaan hain  ???  is  he there with us?

shreya. ::)

Offline adwaita

• Blessings 12
      • Heaven
    « Reply #14 on: July 06, 2007, 01:34:21 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear shreya ji,

I haven't taken your words to heart. I just wanted to clear the confusion, if there was any. I don't know what happened between you and sonika ji but now I am happy that you both have become friends. Shreya ji, one thing I wanted to tell you, I agree that no one has the right to interfere or advice others except our deva but if we think deeply baba answers to our questions or baba talks to us only through others. For example, if I have a question for baba I somehow get the answer through any of my friends' posts. It all depends upon how we take it. If we take it as an advice then it's an advice but if we take it as an order then it's an order. See sai in all.

If you have come across this forum once, then no one can stop you from coming here again and again. Such is our dwarakmai's power. So if you are angry the next time, do not try to leave us. I know you will come back soon like today hehe. 

I liked your desire to go for sugar candy pooja, so that you can meet baba. It is really wonderful. I have never seen such a wish. May baba bless you and your lover for our deva increases more and more. Om sai ram.   

Gayatri.

Facebook Comments