Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Everyone please read this  (Read 3050 times)

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
Everyone please read this
« on: August 22, 2012, 10:30:48 PM »
  • Publish
  • Faith. We suppose to have full faith in baba. I have sister, she's not my real sister but she's like sister to me. Even though she born in England, she's really sweet. But she's lost her mother when she was young( her mother was very nice to), my sister adopted family don't accept her, she lives on her own, her husband cheated on her, recently she just got run over by car, and today I heard she got raped. I pray for her happiness all the time and this is what sai baba and other god and goddess do to my sister. Even I'm going through alot. How can I have faith. Even she said hw can she have faith. I knw that by saying all this I'm gone get all paap.

Offline ashokjain

• Editor Samarpan
    • Blessings 7
      • Sathya Sai Baba Forum
    Re: Everyone please read this
    « Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 04:51:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • You are adding to your own misery by writing all this. I do not know what ails you truly, but i definitely know that your ways and methods employed here will add to your mental commotion and reduce every bit of peace you might have. I recommend your ban so that you take some time off from this forum and follow the advises already given to you by several people in this forum.

Please visit the link below:

http://sathyasaibaba.spiritualindia.org/

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:02:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • Why u want to ban me. U suppose to help me

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 06:45:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear 3val4india,

From Whom You Expect Help. All People here can just give you advise or suggestions that process is already happening for long time. Your mind is filled with so much of negativity that you always focus on negative things in life so true to taw of attraction, all negatives happen in your life.

Also whenever We visit any temple or any religious place our Centre of attention remains only Lord, then why not here.

Your situation is like a Man who has held a pole and shouting I am unable to move, when people asked him to move, He said this pole is not letting me go. He just need to realize this is not a pole but he who needs to free the pole and move ahead. Same is with You. Not Your Desires but You have held desires in your mind and You are not ready to set your mind free. Further you are not worshiping the lord but getting into a deal with God, to fulfill your desires against reading Sai Satcharitra aur Hanuman Chalisa.

The Day you will read Sai Satcharitra or Hanuman Chalisa with Heart just out of Love, You will realize the truth, You were just chasing shadows. That day there will be no desire left in your heart, but only everlasting peace.

In Last few years, I have seen many people who entered in this dwarkamai. Some surrendered their mind and wishes to Baba and accepted his will, Gain devotion, Joy and Peace …… and who could not still struggling with their mind and suffering with the pain for not a real reason.

Remember, We all are bound to clear our karmic account, If not We then someone else has to settle, usually our Guru or God.

If You Really want peace, Forget your sorrows that are on account of desires in mind and Serve the Lord. Serve his world. Don’t belittle yourself but awaken the giant that is sleeping inside you. Give life an ultimate purpose. Just marrying some girl or a job can’t be purpose of Life, Identify your true self !

Sorry for the harsh words, But believe me Just connect your spirit with Baba and You will rise from all weaknesses. His Doors are always opened for everyone who has set his mind to follow his footsteps.

May Baba Bless You and Guide You !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 10:10:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • I don't pray just to get something. I pray everyday. I help peolple and try yo be good as I can. I mean doesn't everyone deserves happiness. I mean we shouldn't have to ask god. God knows what we want

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #5 on: August 26, 2012, 10:02:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear 3val4india,

Everyone Deserve Happiness – But Question is – What Happiness is ? A Hungry Beggar – Just a piece of bread means lots of happiness to him. A Worker – A good wage hike, A Loyal Wife – Appreciation from Husband, and for a Disciple – Presence of his Master .

So, People usually gets confused …… and me too, when hear , Oh God, We want to be happy.

Other than people in physical pain due to some serious diseases, other suffer due to own (false) wishes. I have seen here only, People Cry that I cannot live without someone to whom I love, I‘ll die if could not marry him or her. Strange thing because to live You just don’t need any one him or her …. But just oxygen, water, food, clothes, a home and resource  to arrange these things.

Happiness is nothing that can be attained. This is a natural state of human spirit. God and Happiness are very simple ….. but we humans have a habit to hate simplicity and love complexity. So our Ego makes us to find the reasons to get into a state of frustration, sadness, depression etc. If we analyze, we will find all these things we use to crave for are of no importance as well use. Then why We desire …….. what is this force, which keep our mind busy in all tiny matters and fill our mind with negative thoughts ……………. ? Why we simply can’t live happily ? Why we need justifications or reasons for being happy ?

Simple, We lack sense of Gratitude for God. Instead of thanking him for what we enjoy, We take this as our birthright (including air, sun and moon light, Food and Water), We keep on claiming what we could not have.

At Last, Only to say, We Know -What We want ………………… But Baba knows not only what We want but also What We really need …… and further What We deserve.

That’s why, He gave us the Mantra of “Shardha and Saburi”

May Baba Sai bless all of Us !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #6 on: August 26, 2012, 10:12:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • I know what you saying but if you're not happy life is worthless. How can I be happy when I can't even get any sleep

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 10:45:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear 3val4india,

There is no such thing like darkness – This is only absence of Light. Similarly there is no such thing like unhappiness but only our inability to live in “NOW”, Instead of living in Present to live under burdens of past or with dreams of future.

Anyway, To being happy, You have to identify why are you unhappy. The Real Reasons if any. Don’t say you have no particular job or any particular girl is not interested in you etc. But any serious physical disease or unemployment etc.  (even these things can’t make you unhappy if you strong enough).

Remember, All like happy and positive people, even if you appear in some interview with a sad face, no one would be interested to listen your sad stories but only  what value additions you can bring to their organization.

In short, If there are no true or genuine reasons of unhappiness – come out of your mind cage, accept reality and live gracefully. If there is some genuine problem, try to fix the same.

Remember in World nothing is permanent but only His Holy and Sweet Name !

Just to share, met someone, who just lost his newborn baby, but still not shocked - simply because he surrendered to the will of God and realized world is nothing, but just a drama on the stage of Maya !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #8 on: August 26, 2012, 10:54:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • So what should I do

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #9 on: August 26, 2012, 10:58:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • I always try to be happy by listening to music, watching tv, or thinking positive. But sometimes the stress just keep coming back.  Doesn't prayer suppose to help

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 11:06:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Whatsoever You can do to fix your problem. Only You can solve your problems. Doctors gives only medicines but this is in the hands of a patient to take it throw it.

Do your best, and let Baba do the rest !

and small suggestion .... just for somedays grant leaves to this "I". Think you are not you. Analyze your own life from a different persons view and you will get more clarity.

Just Try - and keep on Trying !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Prayers always help but only when a pure heart calls the perfect master. God does not need any words or rituals but true devotion and pure love ! Prayers with a wish in mind is not a Prayer but just a ritual or formality. Prayer with a spirit - surrendered to Lord's will is Real Prayer !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 11:16:23 AM »
  • Publish
  • I only ask for stuff sometime. I ask for help and guidance. That's all I want. How Is it my fault if I can't remember Anthing

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #13 on: August 26, 2012, 12:02:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear 3val4india,

Promises without commitment mostly fail but If You are Serious then Success is Yours !

1. You said – You asked for help, is there something wrong ?

Depends – to whom you ask and How. If You simply keep praying the Baba and seek his help, there is nothing wrong, But if you keep spreading all negativity – It’s wrong. Communication with you has always be one sided. You keep on telling and telling your problems but never tried to listen what others were saying.

2. How Is it my fault if I can't remember Anthing ?

This sounds like someone from a very rural area. Technology has facilitate us with many options to set reminders for various tasks. Just to share i handle many projects simultaneously in my office, but never trust my brain. Even mediate sometimes and memory is not so poor still on-line reminders and off-line diaries, reminders or alarms on mobile etc. If You want to focus on any particular point – set a periodic reminder on your mobile/computer. It will keep reminding you about your objectives.

Use the technology and don’t feel guilty if failed once or twice. Keep  trying and trying and sooner you will find many positive changes in your life.

Remember – God too help those who try to help themselves. So constant and honest efforts you only need to make.

also if possible - maintain a note book. Daily Morning write - what you plan and before going to bed at night review - How did you perform that day.

Try – Try – Try. There is no other mantra of success.

All the Best !

om sri sai ram !
    om sai ram!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #14 on: August 26, 2012, 12:10:16 PM »
  • Publish
  • I think I have disease called ADD or ADHD.

Facebook Comments