Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Happy New Year and a Message  (Read 4778 times)

Online Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
  • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
    • Sai Baba
Happy New Year and a Message
« on: January 03, 2013, 02:03:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sai Family,

I noticed the recent trend, nowadays that there are not many inspirational, motivational posting or articles/messages of BABA or sharing or chanting by the devotees these days.

Have we become:
    - Very Busy to find no time to visit the BABA's forum?
    - Have no interest to share our lives experiences?
    - Don't need words of motivation and encouragement from members?

OR

Have we become:
    - Confident in handling our daily challenges
    - Prayer in silence for ourselves and others
    - Feel there is no need to share

I feel that the forum has become not so active these days, except one or two, who are active than the others.

Devotees come, write so many things for a short span & disappear one fine day.

Some Devotees come and copy & paste same old stuff and go away

Some Devotees spend the whole day & even part of the nights here in this divine forum & suddenly they forget the forum.

Some Devotees come here to post prayer requests, to share their grief with their sai maa / sai baba to get peace and solace & then they do not log in and forget this forum and in some devotees case, once they are fine, they forget this divine forum

&

there is another group of devotees too, who are suffering silently & do not want to come here anymore, may be they feel enough is enough!

Well, as far as I am concerned I feel this is a “satsang”. I come here to talk about my BABA, to feel my BABA and to be with my BABA and also to learn so many new things from our fellow devotees.

Sometime, even when I do not get time & strength to post anything or to reply, I make it a point to read the recent messages.

BABA only knows what he gave me through this forum, so I wish BABA allow me to be a part of this forum always

I wish all of us instead of compete with each other, and criticize the fellow devotees - contribute, share & discuss many new things in the forum from now on.

My kind request to read the this message in a positive way not as any `judgmental' about the ones not connecting on a daily basis. I am sure everyone is aware of the high benefits of doing daily postings.

Many might wonder why it is important to do daily posting.

Well, we all are aware that a light bulb is lit only when the switch is on and the electricity flows, from the source to the bulb. Without the electricity, the bulb will not light.

Similarly for us to be more alive and gain a higher level of spiritual awareness, it is important that we remember the divine every day, through prayers, thoughts and “satsang”. It is through this conscious effort to remember God, as if `switching on', that allows us to connect with the Divine energy, the Divine reservoir and thus recharge ourselves. This act of remembrance is like making the electricity connect, allowing energy to flow down to us, and filling us with peace, joy, inspirational thoughts and goodness, raising our levels of awareness and keeping us energised and tuned in to the divine. So with this energy, we get literally `lit up', our auras dancing to the tune of the God, vibrating more in tune with God's will.

And certainly through the act of doing daily posting on the forum, remembering our sweet Baba that we give ourselves a chance, every day, to connect with the divine energy. Now when I know this, how can I delay doing a post...!!!

May Baba help us with this

Whatever it may be.......Baba bless us all!

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    Re: Happy New Year and a Message
    « Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 03:31:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Well said Ravi ji.

We must be posting something daily & stay firmly connected with Baba. Otherwise, we shall get lost in this world of Maya.

Om Sai Ram

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 04:44:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Vaibhav,

You are right. Maya is wicked. We don’t realize that how are we influenced by Maya.

This Forum is such a wonderful platform to share the knowledge and guide people towards the Supreme powers.

I hope devotee will start contributing again.

Sai Ram

Ravi

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #3 on: January 03, 2013, 07:35:45 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Ravi ji,

Happy New Year. I would really appreciate  when you put pictures on top that it says in English  too!
     Just a small request.

Thanks,
    JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline avm171

• Blessings 5
    « Reply #4 on: January 03, 2013, 12:04:03 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ravi sai ram
                                  In every walk of my life baba is there. Daily i feel  his presence and experience some miracles. If i post everything it may look like self promoting. Because of that only i hesitate to post all the
    experiences but Post selectively one or two then and there. Still I have lot of things to share but i do not know how people take it.
               I donot know whether you read my postings or not but  In all my postings I mentioned that I prayed for something and baba fulfilled it.  But I want  to point  the ways that  how baba fulfilled my requests.  It is very different and interesting.

jai sai ram

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:19:03 PM by avm171 »

Offline sureshsarat

• Blessings 8
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #5 on: January 03, 2013, 06:25:14 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha

Raviji ! Sairam & belated Happy New Year !
    I was making posts and suddenly felt I should not do so. For many reasons, more so related to my own ego. I pray to baba to make me ego less . I am awaiting his word again.
    Forgive me all of you !
    Sairam

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #6 on: January 05, 2013, 09:52:31 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram SUbha JI

Wish you a Happy New Year.

Sure. I will request for same.

Sai Ram

SaiRam Ravi ji,

Happy New Year. I would really appreciate  when you put pictures on top that it says in English  too!
     Just a small request.

Thanks,
    JaiSaiRam

Sai Ram Dear AVM

Dont worry about what people think about you and your posts. Let them judge you but you should not be bothered about it. I have personally felt Baba's various Leelas. Please continue to share your as these leelas  may inspire many of  us.

Sai Ram

Dear ravi sai ram
                                  In every walk of my life baba is there. Daily i feel  his presence and experience some miracles. If i post everything it may look like self promoting. Because of that only i hesitate to post all the
    experiences but Post selectively one or two then and there. Still I have lot of things to share but i do not know how people take it.
               I donot know whether you read my postings or not but  In all my postings I mentioned that I prayed for something and baba fulfilled it.  But I want  to point  the ways that  how baba fulfilled my requests.  It is very different and interesting.

jai sai ram

Sai Ram Sureshji

Good to talk to you.

Dont worry and take sometime out. Sometime we felt the same due to many reasons. I think the most important think is realization. I hope to see you come back soon with lots of inspiring leelas or Sri Sai.

Sai Ram

Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha
    Om Sri Sainathaya Namaha

Raviji ! Sairam & belated Happy New Year !
    I was making posts and suddenly felt I should not do so. For many reasons, more so related to my own ego. I pray to baba to make me ego less . I am awaiting his word again.
    Forgive me all of you !
    Sairam

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #7 on: January 06, 2013, 01:02:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram SUbha JI

Wish you a Happy New Year.

Sure. I will request for same.

Sai Ram

SaiRam Ravi ji,

Just a small request.

Thanks,
    JaiSaiRam

Thank you Baba Sai!
    Thanks Ravi.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline sai santhu

• Blessings 2
    Happy New Year
    « Reply #8 on: January 08, 2013, 10:17:55 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram

I really feel by heart that i am with BABA through this forum. I am thankful to all the Forum members for this new idea of online Satsang. I really  wanted  to join in any satsang but i am affraid of going and participating in satsang.

I have joined one member also for Group parayan on Thursday i really happy.Actually there are some doubts for Group parayan, regarding that member have to do parayan through out their life time or if they complete 50 chapter is it enough for them clarify this and one more doubt is if they enable to do Parayan on that particular week, it can be done by their own family members on that day in any case. Is it O.K. Please clarify these  doubts.

Om Sai Ram
    Sandhya

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #9 on: January 10, 2013, 06:40:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram Ravi ji

Better late than never!!!

After reading your post this is the first thought which came in my mind , at least you could feel this..

Ravi ji ,You know one thing,few days before, I posted two article over here, one of them was reply of a post , I don’t
    know whether you read it or not , but one of Sai devotee read and liked it and mailed me,  that you wrote very nice
    but where did you post it , that is useless.bcoz there people has become totally insensible in these days, they are
    least concern about spiritual things , they are too much busy in their own problem,they just come , type and go ..soon
    your post will be gone into trash .I was speechless..bcoz somewhere me too was feeling the same .

Ravi ji ,When we pointing out someone with a finger ,we must not forget that all other three fingers always pointed
    out towards our self , I have been here over a year in this Forum But I am sorry to say , I hardly could see any involvement/post
    of you, except last one “Coffee Shop”  .

When I joined here, this forum was really active , and  all kind of devotees were here ,and few of devotee were really,
    wise, sensible ,scrupulous  and were  helpful to others ,I used to like read their reply, their post, but after few month, 
    a incident happened and all things went change , I don’t wanna go who was right, who was wrong ,but being a
    member of this Sai family ,I just want to tell you, what could i feel  , at that time “Mod’s attitudes” and “ Admin’s
    silence” was really irritating.

Only  two ,three members were fighting for their rights and for their points  , no one was there to support them ,and
    mods were behaving likes Dictator , while we need them to control the situations ,they themselves were  entangled 
    in wrangling over their own issue ,watching them like in this way, was shameful as well as painful too ..

Yes..yes  you took action , but that was too late ,by the time those all good and genuine persons might have hurt
    very badly and unfortunately they left this forum , so your action was like “Justice delayed is justice denied” 

I wish, I called them again ..

Ravi ji at that time when we needed you most, you were inactive, now result is in front of you....

Please, forgive me for using harsh words.

Om Sai Ram   

Dear Sai Family,

I noticed the recent trend, nowadays that there are not many inspirational, motivational posting or articles/messages of BABA or sharing or chanting by the devotees these days.

Have we become:

OR

Have we become:

I feel that the forum has become not so active these days, except one or two, who are active than the others.

Some Devotees spend the whole day & even part of the nights here in this divine forum & suddenly they forget the forum.

Some Devotees come here to post prayer requests, to share their grief with their sai maa / sai baba to get peace and solace & then they do not log in and forget this forum and in some devotees case, once they are fine, they forget this divine forum

&

there is another group of devotees too, who are suffering silently & do not want to come here anymore, may be they feel enough is enough!

Well, as far as I am concerned I feel this is a “satsang”. I come here to talk about my BABA, to feel my BABA and to be with my BABA and also to learn so many new things from our fellow devotees.

Sometime, even when I do not get time & strength to post anything or to reply, I make it a point to read the recent messages.

BABA only knows what he gave me through this forum, so I wish BABA allow me to be a part of this forum always

I wish all of us instead of compete with each other, and criticize the fellow devotees - contribute, share & discuss many new things in the forum from now on.

My kind request to read the this message in a positive way not as any `judgmental' about the ones not connecting on a daily basis. I am sure everyone is aware of the high benefits of doing daily postings.

Well, we all are aware that a light bulb is lit only when the switch is on and the electricity flows, from the source to the bulb. Without the electricity, the bulb will not light.

Similarly for us to be more alive and gain a higher level of spiritual awareness, it is important that we remember the divine every day, through prayers, thoughts and “satsang”. It is through this conscious effort to remember God, as if `switching on', that allows us to connect with the Divine energy, the Divine reservoir and thus recharge ourselves. This act of remembrance is like making the electricity connect, allowing energy to flow down to us, and filling us with peace, joy, inspirational thoughts and goodness, raising our levels of awareness and keeping us energised and tuned in to the divine. So with this energy, we get literally `lit up', our auras dancing to the tune of the God, vibrating more in tune with God's will.

And certainly through the act of doing daily posting on the forum, remembering our sweet Baba that we give ourselves a chance, every day, to connect with the divine energy. Now when I know this, how can I delay doing a post...!!!

Offline Spiritual India

• Blessings 2
    • सबका मालिक एक
    « Reply #10 on: January 11, 2013, 01:20:08 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SHREE SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

My request, instead of digging out the past and critisizing and judging on our own way who is good and genuine persons, attitude of mods, silence of Admn. etc, let us NOW ONLY concentrate and focus on the following, highlighted in red PLEASE,

thanking you,

Peace be to all,

May Sai shower his blessings on all of us,

« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 08:17:08 AM by Mridul.IVAR »
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org
    Listen Sai Baba Bhajan: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org/audio/
    Spirituality: http://www.spiritualindia.org/wiki

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #11 on: January 17, 2013, 01:21:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

Thanks for the feedback. There were few bad incidents in past. I think we should learn from the past and focus on present.

I hope to see your contribution.

Sai Ram

Om sai ram Ravi ji

After reading your post this is the first thought which came in my mind , at least you could feel this..

Ravi ji ,You know one thing,few days before, I posted two article over here, one of them was reply of a post , I don’t
    know whether you read it or not , but one of Sai devotee read and liked it and mailed me,  that you wrote very nice
    but where did you post it , that is useless.bcoz there people has become totally insensible in these days, they are
    least concern about spiritual things , they are too much busy in their own problem,they just come , type and go ..soon
    your post will be gone into trash .I was speechless..bcoz somewhere me too was feeling the same .

Ravi ji ,When we pointing out someone with a finger ,we must not forget that all other three fingers always pointed
    out towards our self , I have been here over a year in this Forum But I am sorry to say , I hardly could see any involvement/post

When I joined here, this forum was really active , and  all kind of devotees were here ,and few of devotee were really,
    wise, sensible ,scrupulous  and were  helpful to others ,I used to like read their reply, their post, but after few month, 
    a incident happened and all things went change , I don’t wanna go who was right, who was wrong ,but being a
    member of this Sai family ,I just want to tell you, what could i feel  , at that time “Mod’s attitudes” and “ Admin’s

Only  two ,three members were fighting for their rights and for their points  , no one was there to support them ,and
    mods were behaving likes Dictator , while we need them to control the situations ,they themselves were  entangled 
    in wrangling over their own issue ,watching them like in this way, was shameful as well as painful too ..

Yes..yes  you took action , but that was too late ,by the time those all good and genuine persons might have hurt
    very badly and unfortunately they left this forum , so your action was like “Justice delayed is justice denied” 

Ravi ji at that time when we needed you most, you were inactive, now result is in front of you....

Om Sai Ram   

Dear Sai Family,

Have we become:

OR

Have we become:

&

Offline Ashok

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #12 on: January 18, 2013, 09:02:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Many a times the advice which we give to other is what we need most. We should recheck our advice and think about that. I am not advocating that we should stop telling people what is right, what i would like to emphasize here is that right knowledge, right insight, right faith and right conduct are absolutely important. One without another will not take us any distance.

Doing right things, doing what is important and being an example is always better than teaching others what to do. Let us have appreciation for whatever we have today in this forum and build on that. If there is chaos, let it settle and build incrementally in the forum.

Whether you are an admin, a moderator or a regular member your conduct in this forum influences this forum most and seldom the advice. Being admin or moderator does not make anyone more enlightened than others, that is a privilege earned by one's good karmas, but their current position is no indication of where they would be in future. Know that what mattes is where you are going and not where you are at this moment. The desire to reform the world should be secondary to the will to reform ourselves. This forum is as good as we are.
    Peace and Love to you All.

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #13 on: January 20, 2013, 10:46:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram Ravi ji

Thank you for reply and understanding my point and my concern in this matter, I appreciate your
    gesture and modesty,   that you took it sportingly ,not as personal attack , unlike other mods , unfortunately those
    reply again proved me right .

Yes , I am always here  to serve to Sai , This forum is mean a lot to me ,which I can’t express in words

Babaji bless you

Bow to shree Sai

Sai Ram

Thanks for the feedback. There were few bad incidents in past. I think we should learn from the past and focus on present.

I hope to see your contribution.

Sai Ram

Om sai ram Ravi ji

Om Sai Ram   

Dear Sai Family,

Have we become:

OR

Have we become:

&

Offline PiyaSoni

• Members
    • Blessings 21
    • ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ
    « Reply #14 on: January 20, 2013, 11:26:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai ram Ravi ji

Thank you for reply and understanding my point and my concern in this matter, I appreciate your
    gesture and modesty,   that you took it sportingly ,not as personal attack , unlike other mods , unfortunately those
    reply again proved me right .

Yes , I am always here  to serve to Sai , This forum is mean a lot to me ,which I can’t express in words

Babaji bless you

Bow to shree Sai
    OM SHREE SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA

My request, instead of digging out the past and critisizing and judging on our own way who is good and genuine persons, attitude of mods, silence of Admn. etc, let us NOW ONLY concentrate and focus on the following, highlighted in red PLEASE,

thanking you,

Peace be to all,

May Sai shower his blessings on all of us,

[

OmSaiRam saiawayshere ji,

as mentioned by you, it was not a personal attack by mridul ji and it was a request for the entire sai famiy to focus and concentrate on what ravi ji is expecting from all of us, i see nothing wrong in Mridulji's reply. We are gathered here SIMPLY, FOR PURE DEDICATION AND SEWA NOT FOR COLD WAR, CRTISZING THE FELLOW DEVOTEES, WHETHER THE PERSON IS MODS OR ADMN. AND USING HARSH WORDS FOR THE MODERATORS AND TO MISUNDERSTAND THEIR EVERY POST IN A NEGATIVE WAY IS NOT A GOOD PRACTICE. AND neither i have seen till today any moderator acting like a dictator as mentioned by you in your first post.

its once again my kind request, please please see everything in a positive way, and my request you to refrain yourself using harsh words for the moderators and do not spread negativity in the forum.

Hope, you will take this msg also in a positive way, NOT as a dictatorship of a moderator, as we are all first sai devotee, and moderatorship title is not power but ONLY a seva assigned by the admn.

So, NOW LET US ONLY FOCUS AND CONCENTRATE AND SPREAD, SHARE, CONTRIBUTE, DISCUSS, AND TEACHINGS OF ONLY BABA and let us leave rest of things to HIM, our BELOVED BABA,

Sai Samarth........Shraddha Saburi
    "नानक नाम चढदी कला, तेरे पहाणे सर्वद दा भला "

Facebook Comments