Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: I did a good thing Today! Please Share  (Read 18566 times)

Online Admin

• Administrator
  • Blessings 54
  • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
    • Sai Baba
I did a good thing Today! Please Share
« on: September 23, 2009, 12:18:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

I want to start a new thread. If you do a noble work and help somebody in any way, please share with all of us. A noble work could be anything and you are the best one to judge if this is a noble work or not. I will really appreciate if all of us can try to do this at least once in a month and share the same with DwarkaMai.

I want to start with sharing one noble thing:

I came to know about a girl who was good at studies and wants to study further. She was a poor girl and cannot afford the basic computer education. We (DwarkaMai funds) sponsored her computer study and she is enrolled for a one year computer program.

If you cannot feed hundred people then feed just one.
    Sai Ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    Re: I did a good thing Today! Please Share
    « Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Ravi,

Starting of such thread itself is a noble deed I feel.   :)    Sai bless you to do more of such kind.  ;)

JaiSaiRam  :D
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline Anupam

• Blessings 18
    « Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 06:56:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thanks Raviji, for the Thread.

Offline subhanistala12

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 10:29:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam Raviji

A very nice post indeed. Thanks for starting it  :)

By Baba's grace I was able to do some nice thing yesterday.
    I was standing in a fairly crowded bus when I saw a pregnant girl entered the bus. She did not get a seat and I felt bad for her. I thought in my mind that if a seat gets vacant near me I will let that girl sit. By Baba's grace a seat near me got vacant and I immediately called that girl and told her to take that seat. She was happy and I also felt happy  :)

Its only Baba who made me do this. Thanks Baba and please bless me that I continue to do such things  :)

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 11:04:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai! thanks for giving me an oppurtunity to offer some food to my friends at work. Being your day, I always wish to do it. Continue to bless me do such kind very often.

JaiSaiRam
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline gandhamravi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 12:20:40 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai

You did a wonderful thing.  Keep help others and motivate others to help the poor people.  Take care

Sai nath......
    ravi

Offline sasiravi

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #6 on: October 14, 2009, 11:01:56 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sairam All,
    Thanks to Baba for giving me money. A very close friend of mine called me up and told about two students who had completed their 10th standard.Both of them had scored very good marks in the Board exams.
    One was a news paper boy.Though he had scored above 80% he did not have money to do his higher education.
    Baba enabled me to pay his one year fee and he is currently in his 11 th std in a very good school.My friend sponsored for the other one.May Baba bless her!

Sairam,
    Mrs.Sasi Ravi

Offline Ishvarya

• Blessings 17
    « Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 11:59:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Nathaya Namaha,

Every month, by Sai’s grace I visit Holy Shirdi for the darshan of our God Sai and I always take somebody from my family or colleagues with me.

This time, I planned to go alone as I was planning to stay there for 3 days to complete the Prayanam of SSC.  I had planned to go on 7th Oct.

When one of our sweepers in our office came to know about my trip, she asked me whether I would take her to Shirdi for the darshan of our God Sai, as it was her long time wish to have a darshan of our God Sai and she never gone out of Ahmedabad in her life. Immediately I said yes, why not and I booked her ticket in the same bus and by the grace of God Sai, sponsored her entire trip.

My God, she enjoyed her travel like anything, she didn’t even sleep whole night as she wanted to see the places outside Ahmedabad.

At Shirdi our darshans,  parayanam at the Hall, (she is illiterate hence she asked me to read little louder ) she was hearing sitting next to me when I was reading very slowly, keeping in mind I should not disturb the others, the chavdi procession, all the aartis, trip to shani singnapur etc etc. I was so happy to see her happy.

We returned on 11th Oct. and on 12th evening she told me her two sons who are working in a Hospital runned by the Mun. Corn on a daily wages basis got permanent appointment letter on 12th and that was her prayer to our God Sai when we were in Holy place Shirdi.

Thank You Sai for giving me such an opportunity to do good thing,

Om Sai Nathaya Namaha

Baba bless all,

chandasai

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #8 on: October 29, 2009, 08:18:57 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

We donated Rs 15,000 for South India flood relief from the DwarkaMai Funds. This will go to the Goonj foundation.

Since I did it through my employer, it will get a match of 100% from my employer as well so the total amount will be 30,000.

Sai Ram

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #9 on: October 29, 2009, 08:39:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam,

I was able to offer some kind of food to my friends at work. I always want to donate something on Baba's day esp food since He encourages to do Annadan is the best dan.

Welcome back  Ravi and congrats!  Very nice to know about the donation from our Sai DwarakaMai. Sai keeps showering His grace and blessings on our wonderful family.

JaisaiRam

Offline v2birit

• Blessings 29
    • जय जय रघुवीर समर्थ
      • Sai Baba Site
    « Reply #10 on: October 29, 2009, 11:53:53 PM »
  • Publish
  • God has given a list of Divine Qualities & Demonical Qualities in the Gita. Some people are born with divine & some people with demonical.
       Helping others is a divine quality, the God says. He says, when a person with divine qualities comes across a suffering person, then he does not let him go as its is, just as water does not flow ahead, without filling the puddle, that comes in it's way.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline ritumondal149

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #11 on: October 30, 2009, 07:14:59 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAIRAM

Sai Ram Ravi ji,

We are all human beings and living in a society. We  seek help   from others and we help others also. But it is not for publicizing in news papers or websites. If someone's right hand is helping others his left hand should not know about it. I do not know  what tempted you to start this thread.

ritu..

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #12 on: November 01, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Ritu Ji

The only intention behind this special thread is to encourage and motivate devotees to help others.

Sai Ram

« Last Edit: November 01, 2009, 02:20:14 PM by -=≡{RAVI}≡=- »

Offline Dipika

• Blessings 9
    « Reply #13 on: November 01, 2009, 03:44:47 PM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Ritu Ji

The only intention behind this special thread is to encourage and motivate devotees to help others.

Sai Ram

OMSAIRAM!Ravi we all are highly indebted to you for starting this web site....coz BABA is witness we all started our spiritual journey through this Mandir...

God bless u and ur family.

Thanks BABA jaani.

Kutch toe log kahenge..... Logo ka kaam kehnaa........

Bow to Sri Sai!

Sai baba let your holy lotus feet be our sole refuge.OMSAIRAM
    साईं बाबा अपने पवित्र चरणकमल ही हमारी एकमात्र शरण रहने दो.ॐ साईं राम

Dipika Duggal

Offline ritumondal149

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 01:08:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Ritu Ji

Sai Ram

SAI RAM Ravi Ji,

Motivating others does not mean that one should declare/ announce publicly the help he rendered for others. What I meant to say is that one should help others but it should be kept in his heart. Only God should be the witness for that help. Help is not a thing to be publicized. Some time the person who sought the help also felt bad, if it is informed to others.

Now a days, people are more religious and are more concerned about their duty. So the focus to help others exists in everybody's mind. Ah, if some one want not to help others will not help also irrespective of what so ever you do.

Helping others is a good deed. But like what political parties do, arranging for corner meeting and addressing through public address system is not fair.

I felt you also tried to promote the same through this thread.

Apologizing if felt hurt. But reality will get exposed automatically.

Regards

ritu...

Facebook Comments