Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: I did a good thing Today! Please Share  (Read 18543 times)

Offline Rashi

• Blessings 0
  • Om Shri SaiNathaya Namah
Re: I did a good thing Today! Please Share
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2010, 03:57:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • I want to share a small incident...
    i had planned to go to shirdi....we reached mumbai on 17th and left for shirdi on 18th eve...
    on the way we stopped at a place to have tea...i saw a dog looking toward us..with a needful eye...i bought a pack of biscuit and started feeding him...at the same time there was another dog...who was very lanky and weak...when i tried to feed him...the other dog jumped over him and scared him away..and did not let him eat....
    a bhaiya travelling with us took 4 pieces of  biscuit from me..and called that dog to other side and told me with signs that to now feed the weak dog....this way we were able to feed both the dogs...with ease...and none of them were left hungry.
    om shri sainathaya namah

Offline sri_sai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #31 on: January 10, 2011, 07:15:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam! You have done a very good Job. You are blessed one to get this wonderful Oppurtunity... Om Sai Ram

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    « Reply #32 on: January 14, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om SAI RAM

Respected Sai Family,

I am really uplfted by all the wonderful things done and being done. I can only fold my hands and offer my salutations to all of you. I shall ardently pray for the well being, peace, and happiness of all of you wonderful people. Please accept my greetings for I mean it from the innner recesses of my self.

Warm regards,

Vishwanath
    Servant of Baba

SABKA MALLIK EK
    Vishwanath

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    • The Darkest Skies Have The Brightest Stars!
    « Reply #33 on: March 19, 2011, 04:44:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • I feed a dog/cat daily.

I water plants daily.

I speak good words daily n avoid bad words daily.

I make tea for my parents daily.

Balle Balle Sai Baba \ ;D/
    When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,
    You Are The Cutest Sai!! :D

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #34 on: March 19, 2011, 04:47:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • So Good To See People Helping Others!!

Sai Bless You All!!

When we help others in pain n help the needy, baba adds it to our account in his 'Bank of Blessings'.If we add our good karmas this way,we are actually helping Sai to use it and at the time of need - Quote from Star Sai

Before Asking Sai That What He's Doing To Keep Us Happy,Ask Yourself That What You Are Doing To Keep Sai Happy?!

Lastly,

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #35 on: March 19, 2011, 04:59:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Ritu ji,

Sai Nath has said that one must not inculcate the sense of doership in doing for others but he has also said to inculcate good values within others..within your society.

We aren't writing our good deeds so that we get praises from others but we write them with the intention that maybe one person out of hundred persons who are reading this forum may adopt a good habit which will ultimately make him feel good.

Jai Sai Nath  :)

Lastly,

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #36 on: March 26, 2011, 11:45:05 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram

How true Saisevak ji :) :) :)
    Jai Sai Ram

Vishwanath
    Servant of Baba
    Vishwanath

Offline deeuk

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #37 on: March 27, 2011, 05:28:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

I want to start a new thread. If you do a noble work and help somebody in any way, please share with all of us. A noble work could be anything and you are the best one to judge if this is a noble work or not. I will really appreciate if all of us can try to do this at least once in a month and share the same with DwarkaMai.

I want to start with sharing one noble thing:

I came to know about a girl who was good at studies and wants to study further. She was a poor girl and cannot afford the basic computer education. We (DwarkaMai funds) sponsored her computer study and she is enrolled for a one year computer program.

If you cannot feed hundred people then feed just one.
    Sai Ram

Baba has taught us to help all in any way you can. I will be sponsoring a child at the http://www.romanianrelief.org/ charity. Please do visit the site and see what great work they do. I am not connected with it but it touched my heart and i know baba would be soo happy with there work.
    Me and my wife have been married 11 years and we long for a child. I pray and know baba will one day fullfil this desire of mine.
    sai ram
    jai sai ram

Offline SaiSevak!9

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #38 on: May 08, 2011, 03:17:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • AABHU

U don't need to 've money 2 help oders..

Even if u r able 2 bring a smile on some1's face just by ur loving words, God 'll be very happy :)

Even if u just put water in bowl for d birds out dere or 4d animals, God'll be very happy :)

If u water plants daily, mother nature 'll be very happy :) ..

Lastly,

Offline Pratap Nr.Mishra

• Blessings 4
    • राम भी तू रहीम भी तू तू ही ईशु नानक भी तू
    « Reply #39 on: June 30, 2011, 11:28:20 AM »
  • Publish

• जय साईं राम

क्यों और क्या कारण है  इस फोरम से जुड़ने का ??

सर्वप्रथम सभी साईं प्रेमियों को मेरा नमस्कार,

क्यों इस फोरम से जुड़ा ?

मै एक छोटा सा साईं सेवक हु. बाबा के बारे में जानने की जिज्ञासा मेरे अंतःकरण में सदा ही विद्यमान रहती है. जब मै शिर्डी प्रथम बार गया था तो केवल एक शर्धालू से जादा कुछ नहीं था जिसे   बाबा से  केवल और केवल खुद की इच्छाओ की प्राप्ति करना था. क्योकि अन्य साईं प्रेमियों से  बस यही जाना था या जान सका था कि बाबा के पास जाने से सभी  वांछनीय मनोकामनाये प्राप्त होती है .

इंसान जब बुरी तरह से परेशानियो से घिरा होता है और उसे उससे निकलने का कोई भी रास्ता नहीं दिखता तो हर तरेह की कोशिस करता है परेशानियो से निजात पाने कीऔर उस समय उसको बस एक ही सहारा नजर आता है वो है भगवान का . वो मंदिर,मस्जिद ,गिरजा,मजार और जोतिषियो के चक्कर काटने लगता है .मन्नते मांगता है,दुआ करता है. कभी -कभी अंश्विस्वसो के अधिनस्त होकर ऐसी बड़ी गलती कर जाता है जिससे उसकी परेशानिया कम होने की जगह और बढ जाती है.  मै भी वही कर रहा था जो प्राय: साधारणता :सभी उस परिस्थियो में करते है.

मै नहीं जानता कि मेरे या मेरे परिवार के कोन से पुराने अच्छे कर्मो की वजह से मुझे बाबा ने शिर्डी बुलाया था . मेरे मन में केवल यही था कि सबकुछ तो करके देख लिया अब बाबा से भी प्राथना करके देखते है . ना मुझमे उस समय इतनी शर्धा ही थी नाही ही भक्ति. मै भी एक आगंतुक की भाति बाबा के दरबार में परिवार सहित आपनी मनोकामनायो की पूर्ति के लिए याचना करने गया था . मै द्वारकामाई में गया और बाबा को नमन करने के पश्चात वहा बाबा की विशाल तस्वीर के सामने मायूस होकर बेठ गया . मै नहीं जानता मै उस  क्षण मुझे क्या हुआ और क्यों पर बाबा की छवि को निहारते -निहारते खुद बा खुद आँखों से आँसू बहने लगे और मन एकदम शांत सा प्रतीत होने लगा . परेशानियो की वजह से मेरा मन सदा जो अशांत ही रहा करता  था एकदम शांत हो गया और एक ऐसा  अनुभव होने लगा की बाबा जैसे कह रहे है कोई चिन्ता मत कर तेरी परेशानियो से तुजेह निजात
    दिला दिया है. मेरे पास वो शब्द ही नहीं है जिससे मै उस  क्षण का सही रूपसे वर्णन कर पाऊ. मै उस घटना का वर्णन करते हुए आज भी रोमांचित हो उठता हु . मै सच्चे दिल से ये कहना चाहुगा कि जिस आत्मिक शांति कि अनुभूति मुझे हुई थी वो मुझे पहले कभी भी नहीं हुई थी.

बस यही से मुझे और मेरी पत्नी को इस जीवन का मकसद मिल गया . मै थोडा जिज्ञासु प्रकृति का व्यक्ति हु . मैंने  तटक्षण से
    ही बाबा के बारे में जानकारिया हासिल करने लगा और अभी भी लगा हुआ हु . आज कई बरस हो गए पर जिज्ञासा वेसी की वेसी
    ही है जो पहली बार उतपन्न हुई थी. ये वो तृष्णा है जो कभी भी तृप्त नहीं हो सकती ना ही मै तृप्ति की चाहत रखता हु. बाबा से यही
    प्राथना है की सदा मुझे कुछ नया करने की  प्रेरणा देते रहे जिससे इस जीवन में  थोडा अंश मात्र भी दुसरे के लिए कुछ कर सकू
    मै इस अथाह ज्ञान के सागर से अभी तक केवल कुछ बुँदे ही संचित कर पाया हु .

बाबा ने मुझ पर और मेरे परिवार पर बहुत बार अनुकम्पा की है और अभी भी करते आ रहे है. क्यों मै और मेरा परिवार बाबा के सानिध्य
     और शरणागत हुए इसका वर्णन मैंने गिया .

क्या कारण है इस फोरम मे आने का ?
    श्री साईं सत्चरित और बाबा से सम्बंधित अन्य पुस्तकों का अध्यन करने के पश्च्यात भी मै   भी अभी भी अपने ज्ञान के गागर मे चंद बुँदे ही समेट सका हु . जब मै आपने चारो ओर साईं भक्तो ,साईं समाज संघ ,साईं प्रचारक ,साईं मंडली इत्यादि को देखता था तो यही समझता था की येही बाबा के सच्चे अनुयाई है जो बाबा के वचनों ओर विचारो का अनुसरण कर रहे है. पर दुर्भाग्यवास मुझे वेसा अनुभव नहीं हुआ . शायद ये मेरी संकुचित सोच या समझ हो जो मै समझने मे असमर्थ रहा. समाज मे व्याप्त बाबा के प्रति कई गलत भ्रान्तियो से भी सम्मुख हुआ. बाबा के नाम का दुष्प्रचार होते हुए भी देखा ओर सुना. बाबा के नाम का सहारा लेकर कई दुराचारियो को दुराचार करते हुए भी देखा. मंदिरों मे, संस्थाओ मे बाबा के प्रेमिओ
    मे भी आपसी  कटुता ओर गुट बंदी करते हुए पाया . बाबा जो अंधविश्वास के शक्त खिलाफ थे वही अंधविश्वास बाबा के नाम का सहारा लेकर कुछ
    अज्ञानी व्यक्ति पहला रहे है . ओर ना जाने कैसी -कैसी अप्भ्रन्तिया समाज मे व्याप्त होती जा रही है .

मै इन सब चीजों को देखकर बहुत ही दुखित होता था . कभी साहस जुटा के किसी ज्ञानी व्यक्ति से जिसे बाबा के बारे मे पर्याप्त जानकारी है ,कहा भी तो
    ये उतर मिलता था की बाबा खुद ही देख लेगे .  एक अनुयाई होने के नाते हर साईं प्रेमी की ये नैतिक जिमादारी भी बनती है की गुरु के विचारो का
    सही तरह से पहलाये ओर गलत भ्रान्तियो ,अपवादों ओर अन्ध्विस्वसो का भी खंडन करे . मैंने कुछ हदतक प्रयास किया भी पर मेरा प्रयास निष्फल
    रहा .शायद बाबा ही बार -बार निष्फल करके मेरी परीक्षा ले रहे है.

एक दिन मै Google search मे बाबा के विचार टाइप करते ही मुझे ये फोरम दिखी ओर मैंने ततछर्ण  अपना नाम रजिस्टर करवा दिया .मुझे ऐसा
    प्रतीत हुआ की बाबा ने मुझे सही जगह मे पंहुचा दिया है जहा से मे अपने विचार व्यक्त कर सकुगा . मै ऐसा मानता हु की शायद मेरे विचार गलत
    भी हो पर सकारात्मक तर्कसंगत द्वारा ही गलत प्रमाणित किये जायेगे नाकि बस ऐसे ही. सकारात्मक तर्क-वितर्क  से ही किसी भी चीज़ का सुंदर
    परिणाम निकलता है  नाकि किसी एक के कहने से उसे बिना समझे ओर आत्मसात किये  ग्रहण करने से. माफ़ करियेगा सृजनता की  उत्पति
    सकारात्मक तक-वितर्क से ही होती है.

मुझे ऐसा प्रतीत होता है की इस फोरम के माध्यम से ही बाबा के आदर्शो ,उस्सुलो ,वचनों ओर विचारो को सही रूप मे समाज मे फेलाया जा सकता
    है . आपलोगों के प्रयास मे मै भी सामिल होना चाहता हु. श्री साईं सत्चरित ही केवल ओर केवल एक माध्यम है जिसके घर -घर तक पहुचने  से
    समाज मे व्यप्त सब भ्रान्तिया,अंधविश्वास ,कुरीतिया ओर दुष्प्रचार खुद बा खुद ही समाप्त होने लगे गे.

बाबा को सभी जानते है पर बाबा की जानिये . यही अनमोल की ही सही मार्ग है जीवन में जीने का .

काफी अंतराल के बाद आपने मन की बात कह पाया हु . शायद मेरा विवरण बहुत लम्बा हो गया है पर कृपा करके एक बार जरूर पढियेगा
    जिससे मुझे पता चल सके की मै कहा तक सही हु ओर कहा तक गलत. सकारात्मक ओर नकारात्मक दोनों ही  टिप्पनी सर आखो मे .

अंत मे मै कोई लेखक या उपन्यासकार नहीं हु .एक साधारण सा साईं सेवक हु जो अज्ञानतावस काफी सरे प्रशनो के समाधान ना मिलने से
    परेशान है ओर उसी की तलाश मे भटक रहा है.  किसी भी कारण से अगर किसी भी साईं प्रेमी को मेरी बातो से कष्ट या असंतुष्टि हुई हो तो
    मै तहे दिल से  छमापार्थी  हु.

साईं राम

Offline kamla

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #40 on: May 17, 2012, 01:12:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

I want to start a new thread. If you do a noble work and help somebody in any way, please share with all of us. A noble work could be anything and you are the best one to judge if this is a noble work or not. I will really appreciate if all of us can try to do this at least once in a month and share the same with DwarkaMai.

I want to start with sharing one noble thing:

I came to know about a girl who was good at studies and wants to study further. She was a poor girl and cannot afford the basic computer education. We (DwarkaMai funds) sponsored her computer study and she is enrolled for a one year computer program.

If you cannot feed hundred people then feed just one.
    Sai Ram

Thats really good work
    SAI RAM BLESS YOU

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #41 on: July 05, 2012, 12:11:02 PM »
  • Publish
  • Baba Sai!

Today being thursday  I always wanted to help some one or do something good. After lunch I was just walking around the campus and I was also thinking about the night aarthi and doing my SSC parayana.(India time it would be night) As I was going on the walk path... an old lady smiling asked me to just guide her to the hospital floor to meet with the doctor. She was full of smiles and finally when I was above to drop  her.. I just found that she is a cancer patient ailing for few years. Thanks Baba for showing this lady and I took it as a blessing ...since morning  whatever has been bothering me, it all vanished in no time after seeing that wonderful lady smile. I am so happy that I was in that situation to help her since my direction knowledge is zero in this area.

Baba I see so many kids too everyday in this campus and when they enter the division of Hematology/Oncology dept... it just makes me feel so.. bless them Baba Sai. I will help them all in anyway I can.

Today being thursday I am so happy to help someone instead of just browsing the net all the time. :D

JaiSaiRam
    « Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 03:05:02 PM by subhasrini »
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline marioban29

• Blessings 6
    « Reply #42 on: July 28, 2012, 02:36:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • "Karacharana Krn Itam Vaakkaayajam Karmajam Vaa,
    Shravananayanajam Vaa Maanasam Vaaparaadham,
    Vihitamavihitam Vaa Sarvametatkshamasva,
    Jaya Jaya Karunaabdhe Shriimahaadeva Shambho"

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2