Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Is my prayer gone be answered  (Read 9554 times)

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
Re: Is my prayer gone be answered
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 01:11:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • That's what's scare me. What if she's not meant for me. Baba can still give me her if she's not meant for me. Baba five everybody what they want. I will never be happy without her. I been waiting for her for 5 years

Offline ShAivI

• Blessings 56
    • बाबा मुझे अपने ह्र्दय से लगा लो, अपने पास बुला लो।
    « Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 01:29:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • That's what's scare me. What if she's not meant for me. Baba can still give me her if she's not meant for me. Baba five everybody what they want. I will never be happy without her. I been waiting for her for 5 years

OM SAI RAM!!!

OM SAI RAM, SRI SAI RAM, JAI JAI SAI RAM !!!

JAI SAI RAM !!!

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 02:49:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • But god can make her mine and also make her good person and comes in my life

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #33 on: August 26, 2012, 03:13:06 PM »
  • Publish
  • @ Dhanya
    My life is not getting any better. I just feel so guilty. I'm trying my best in everything. Is it too much to ask if I just ask for help

Offline Dhanya

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #34 on: August 27, 2012, 05:45:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi

I am not sure what to tell you as I am in very bad condition as he left me, its been 1 week that we haven't even talk or msg. I am fed up by crying but I am still praying to Baba to give him back. God alone can help us, so please pray to God.

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #35 on: August 28, 2012, 02:11:06 AM »
  • Publish
  • I pray for u tht u get ur love.

Offline simple.man

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #36 on: August 29, 2012, 03:10:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thank you so much for sharing this story. I always try to control every thoughts and in the end I find myself drained.

Though I have some questions.

If thoughts can't be controlled by us, then why do we need to conquer over them?

How we can curb our thoughts? repressing them means, they may get space in our head and do mess in our mind, Isn't this?

Om Sai Ram

<<<<That's what I'm wondering if I'm getting sexual thoughts, something wrong I'm doing in reading chalisa, aarti,  slok. I always ask for forgiveness>>>>>>

I guess this is the second time when I am giving reply of your this question ..but this time I want to

make you understand by  giving  you a example from SST –Chapter 49 ..

"NanaSaheb Chandokar ( who was one of the dear devotee of Sai ) was sitting in the Masjid  ( Dwarka mai )with
    Mahlsapati  , Shama and others..

A  Mohammeden  gentleman came with his family to see Baba..ladies was in veil

Nanasaheb , who was sitting there , wanted to go away on seeing  veiled ladies , But babaji prevented him from
    doing so.. 

The ladies came and took the darshan of  baba..when one of the ladies removed her veil for for saluting baba’s feet …
    Nana sahib who had a glimpse of her face ..was so much smitten  with her beauty ..and he wished to see her face
    again..

Soon baba knew Nana sahib’ s thought and restlessmind  ..when the lady left  , Baba spoke to Nana sahib … “Nana
    why you are getting agitated in vain ? Let the sense do their work ..we should not meddle with their work. God had
    created this beautiful world, and it is our duty to appreciate its beauty..the mind will get steady and clam slowly and
    gradually . When the heart is pure , there is no difficulty, whatsoever. Why should one be afraid of anyone, if there
    be no evil thought in us ? The Eye may do their work , why should you feel shy and tottering??” 

The Conclusion of this story is …

In duration of day and night ,  there are many kind of thoughts which comes across in our mind , some may be good,
    some may be bad or worst too..and we can’t stop them to  penetrate into our mind ..but in some extent  we can
    control on them ..it is in our hand to which thought you wanna give space  in your mind , and which is not .. 

Our Mind is fickle by nature , it should not be allowed to get wild ..The sense may get restless , the body, however ,
    should be held in check, and not allowed to be impatient.

Senses always run after objects of desire …..but we should not follow them and crave for them..

By slow and gradual practice , restlessness can be conquered.

We should not be swayed by senses, though they can not be completely controlled..but we should curb them , rightly
    and properly according to the need of occasion.

So..all you need  is just practice to conquer over your thoughts  ..

May Sai Show you right path

Om Sai Ram

Offline simple.man

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #37 on: August 29, 2012, 03:13:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • Am I gone get this girl I like. I really like her. And u know u don't always get what u want. But I really want her.

Tell her what you are feeling. Go ahead!

Offline simple.man

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #38 on: August 29, 2012, 03:18:52 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi

I am not sure what to tell you as I am in very bad condition as he left me, its been 1 week that we haven't even talk or msg. I am fed up by crying but I am still praying to Baba to give him back. God alone can help us, so please pray to God.

Dhanya,

Three years ago I did love a woman and she was loving me unconditionally. When we had to go separate ways she told me to construct life in a positive way. She did tell me clearly that relationship between us not possible for some reason and I will have to respect that.

You know Dhanya, I did try many things to get her back. I grieved for one year from the day she left me. But later I realized she was a lesson for me. She taught me many things. How to be kind, why we should be kind, think positive, have great intention and love life.

I also came to know that I dared to love a true woman. It was her blessing that she left me. I think she left me so I can change myself and go ahead and meet the woman I am meant to be. I do love one my female friend so much right now.

I also learned your partner is not prize to be won. They are also human being and you have support and have love for them. You can't own them. You can love them. I know what you have been wanting, you have been wanting for your soul mate.

See Dhanya, everyone has their own soul mate, but it takes time to reach there. Love relationships are made in heaven, therefore according to divine timing which is meant to be, you will meet your man.

I hope I have helped you to relieve your pain.

have a good day and Jai Shri Krishna.
    « Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 03:20:29 AM by simple.man »

Offline Dhanya

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #39 on: August 30, 2012, 03:57:27 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi

I am not really sure about it, but I know one thing I love him and wanted to marry him. Its been 7 years an my age is not in 20s to still wait for my soul mate. anyways its my bad luck that i lost him just because of cast difference. I have left everything to God, let him decide. I need one more help from you guys, please pray for me to recover soon from ligament tear that I got on my right knee while playing badminton. Doctors are telling that I need an operation and I am very scared of that, so please pray to Sai Baba to cure me fast from this without operation and please also pray God that my Mahi should come back.

Thanks for the reply, sorry if I said anything wrong as now I am mentally and physically very weak..

Thanks
    Dhanya

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #40 on: August 30, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dhanya I hope you get well soon and you get ur love.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #41 on: August 30, 2012, 11:47:03 AM »
  • Publish

• SaiRam,
    Baba blessings. Don't worry. The surgery must be simple. You'll not even know while they do it. Baba Sai will take care.
    It is good to know that you play badminton. It is a very good game. I like it very much but not a very good player. :)

JaiSaiRam
    Hi

I am not really sure about it, but I know one thing I love him and wanted to marry him. Its been 7 years an my age is not in 20s to still wait for my soul mate. anyways its my bad luck that i lost him just because of cast difference. I have left everything to God, let him decide. I need one more help from you guys, please pray for me to recover soon from ligament tear that I got on my right knee while playing badminton. Doctors are telling that I need an operation and I am very scared of that, so please pray to Sai Baba to cure me fast from this without operation and please also pray God that my Mahi should come back.

Thanks for the reply, sorry if I said anything wrong as now I am mentally and physically very weak..

Thanks
    Dhanya
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #42 on: August 30, 2012, 11:51:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • We suppose to have faith that we will get everything want. But the way things going it don't seems like it and plus I'm getting old. I just live to live

Offline Saialwayshere

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #43 on: September 03, 2012, 10:36:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram Simple man ji

We need not to conquer over all kind of thoughts , if  thoughts are  positive and good,  why we
    need to control  or conquer  them ..it was meant only for those thoughts which make us disturb or
    restless..

I agree with you, repressing is not a proper solution ,  and your question is, how we can curb our
    thoughts? Then my question is  , what kinda thoughts you are talking about ? and what kinda thoughts
    you try to control?

Is your thought related to broken relation or It is related with some bad habit or addiction? (like
    3vel4india mentioned above ) I am asking because both are totally different, so process of controlling
    will also be different .

Since this is a vague topic ,Pls make clear your question than only i could dare reply.

Chetna

Thank you so much for sharing this story. I always try to control every thoughts and in the end I find myself drained.

Though I have some questions.

If thoughts can't be controlled by us, then why do we need to conquer over them?

How we can curb our thoughts? repressing them means, they may get space in our head and do mess in our mind, Isn't this?

Om Sai Ram

<<<<That's what I'm wondering if I'm getting sexual thoughts, something wrong I'm doing in reading chalisa, aarti,  slok. I always ask for forgiveness>>>>>>

I guess this is the second time when I am giving reply of your this question ..but this time I want to

make you understand by  giving  you a example from SST –Chapter 49 ..

"NanaSaheb Chandokar ( who was one of the dear devotee of Sai ) was sitting in the Masjid  ( Dwarka mai )with
    Mahlsapati  , Shama and others..

A  Mohammeden  gentleman came with his family to see Baba..ladies was in veil

Nanasaheb , who was sitting there , wanted to go away on seeing  veiled ladies , But babaji prevented him from
    doing so.. 

The ladies came and took the darshan of  baba..when one of the ladies removed her veil for for saluting baba’s feet …
    Nana sahib who had a glimpse of her face ..was so much smitten  with her beauty ..and he wished to see her face
    again..

Soon baba knew Nana sahib’ s thought and restlessmind  ..when the lady left  , Baba spoke to Nana sahib … “Nana
    why you are getting agitated in vain ? Let the sense do their work ..we should not meddle with their work. God had
    created this beautiful world, and it is our duty to appreciate its beauty..the mind will get steady and clam slowly and
    gradually . When the heart is pure , there is no difficulty, whatsoever. Why should one be afraid of anyone, if there
    be no evil thought in us ? The Eye may do their work , why should you feel shy and tottering??” 

The Conclusion of this story is …

In duration of day and night ,  there are many kind of thoughts which comes across in our mind , some may be good,
    some may be bad or worst too..and we can’t stop them to  penetrate into our mind ..but in some extent  we can
    control on them ..it is in our hand to which thought you wanna give space  in your mind , and which is not .. 

Our Mind is fickle by nature , it should not be allowed to get wild ..The sense may get restless , the body, however ,
    should be held in check, and not allowed to be impatient.

Senses always run after objects of desire …..but we should not follow them and crave for them..

By slow and gradual practice , restlessness can be conquered.

We should not be swayed by senses, though they can not be completely controlled..but we should curb them , rightly
    and properly according to the need of occasion.

So..all you need  is just practice to conquer over your thoughts  ..

May Sai Show you right path

Om Sai Ram

Offline 3val4india

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #44 on: September 03, 2012, 11:39:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thoughts like that girl keeps coming in my mind. Thoughts abt my future.

Facebook Comments