Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 180894 times)

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #540 on: May 07, 2013, 01:27:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram....

Baba mujh par kripa karo mera vishwas na tute mene bade vishwas se aapse apna pyar manga h meri uske sath shadi krwa do unki shadi pakki o gyi h or is 13 may ki h

Baba meri pukar sunlo

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #541 on: May 07, 2013, 01:47:17 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba mera vishwas mat tutne do nahi to me tut jaungi 1 saal se jyada ho gya par mene apna rasta nahi badla mujhe laga ki mere Baba kahenge ki mujh par vishwas nahi isliye rasta badal liya isliye jisko pyar karti hu usko dur hote bhi nahi bhuli is bharose par ki mere Baba h wo sab thik kar denge unko mere paas layenge par Baba ye kya ho gya unki shadi pakki ho gyi kisi or se 13 may ki h Baba aapke miracle pade h Baba meri life me bhi miracle kar do or unko mere paas wapis le aao meri shaadi unke sath karwa do Baba aap jante ho 4 may ko mujhe unki shaadi ki khabar mili ki unki shaadi 13 may ko h tab se aaj tak mene 1 ann ka dana nahi khaya sir pani or tea pi h Baba reham kardo or apni beti ka vishwas mat tutne do.Apni beti ki ye iccha puri kar do hum dono apne naye jeevan ki shuruwat aapke darbar k darshan karke karenge.......Baba apni beti ki pukar sun lo aap to karunamayi ho,kripalu ho meri Sai maa ho apni beti ki mannat puri kardo.

Offline Rajni Sharma

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #542 on: May 07, 2013, 03:05:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram....

Baba me aapki kripa ka intezar kar rahi hu Baba apni kripa kar do meri shaadi Dhiraj se karwa do

Offline RinkiSai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #543 on: May 17, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram,

I am very happy to be a part of this group again. I joined this group in 2009, but due to some reasons I had to leave, now rejoing this group again is a great pleasure for me. I am a Sai Devotee from past 19 years & have seen anonymous miracles of Baba. But somehow, sometimes we break down , as we are humans, so would like to share & hear latest miracles of Baba, so that others gets boost up...

May Baba bless all ..

Jai Sairam

Offline pm_3030

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #544 on: May 17, 2013, 11:29:38 PM »
  • Publish
  •  OM SAI RAM,
                        This is for the first time I am sharing my pain publically.I am very unfortunate girl.I got married few months back.I was very happy by thinking its the blessing of saibaba as I was praying him regularly to find a suitable match for me.
    Since day one of my marriage I am suffering the rude behaviour of my in laws and my husband. My in-laws were not happy with the marriage as there demands  were more.However my parents tried there level best to fulfill there demands but They used to taunt me (esp my sasu ji) , make complaints againts my parents by saying that they my parents did not kept  their words.I used to feel very bad when they say something wrong abt my parents but I never replied them back by thinking that everything will be allright it will take some time.
      My husband used to scream at me he used to shout at me as my sasu ji influnced him a lot againts me and my parents.She used to make complaints of each and evey small things of mine.
    I tried harder and harder to make things fine to make them feel happy. Saibaba knows well that how many times I tried to make my husband understand that what is right and what is wrong bt all went in vain.I always used to ask him abt his bad behaviour towards me bt he was unable to give any one valid reason to me.
    Within two months things become so worse that I started getting into depression.
    And today the situation is I am living separately with my in-laws.What is my fault  ? Why I am suffering?
    Baba plz help me .I love my husband a lot.I have come to know that he is planning to divorse me.I dont want divorse.
    Baba you are my last hope plz do some miracle.I just want  you to make him realize abt his fault.
    Baba if I have done some mistakes in my past life or in present then baba plz forgive me for that bt plz save my married life bcoz I love him a lot. Baba I cant tolerate this pain anymore.
    I request all sai devotees to pray for me. Plz join me in your prayers.YOu all can understand of what type of pain i am going through.How painful  and hard it is for a newly wedded girl to face all this
    SAibaba plz help me.Save my marriage.
    OM SAI RAM

Offline RinkiSai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #545 on: May 18, 2013, 02:02:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sairam,

I want to change my display name as Rinki_Sai. Kindly help me with this...

Thanks Rinki

Offline vavilirmuralidhar

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #546 on: May 22, 2013, 04:40:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • om Sri  Sainath
    I am very happy of becoming associate such a wonderful Family of Sai. since 1992 we are praying Sai, we do many visits to DwarakaMai, shiridi.  Really Happy of seeing many devotees in Sai Family.
    Thnaks accepting me in to the DwarakaMai.

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #547 on: May 23, 2013, 04:25:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • Our experience after becoming Devotee to Sri Sai Baba.
    Since 1992 we (my family) visiting Shiridi, in many troubles like legal and other disturbunces Baba use to help us. In fact for my daughter's Marriage we were really in shortfall of Finance, but the movement muhurath before days Baba helped us through messengers( like friends and other sources with out we asking them), and it went on very well.  now this first week of june we are visitng Shiridi to take blessings from Baba. we believe him with hearful. 
    OM Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #548 on: May 23, 2013, 04:33:56 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba is great , believe him with full heartedly , he will take care of all problems. He will take you in safe situation.
    Om Sri Sai Nathaya Namaha.

Offline nikita_prafful

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #549 on: May 30, 2013, 01:06:52 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram,
                          sai baba i need a miracle from u..i love her alot but since last one year i don't know where is she..how is she..pls help me..pls hume mila do baba..i'll never hurt her...i love her alot..please hume mila do..

om sai raa...om sai ram..om sai ram..om sai ram..om sai ram...om sai ram...om sai ram...i love you sai baba...i love you nikita...

Offline devaswetha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #550 on: June 18, 2013, 02:32:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • hello my dear brothers n sisters ....happy to join u to sit at the feet of our deva and listen to him like innocent child..!!

i just want one desire to be satisfied...that is not to move away from his company even for a fraction of second....i beg u deva to drag me towards u each and every second ....and embrace me like u always do with ur children......!!!

luv u .........!!devaaaaa...!!! for ur unending love!! salute to ur feet!!!

Offline Thilakavathi P

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #551 on: June 19, 2013, 02:28:43 AM »
  • Publish
  • i have to touch the bricks touched by Shri Lord Sai Baba in this lifetime. i will be more blessed.

Offline alok saxena

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #552 on: July 15, 2013, 03:38:22 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

PL INFORM US HOW WE MEMBER OF MONTHLY BOOK

« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 03:31:20 AM by Admin »

Offline anjub

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #553 on: July 28, 2013, 06:31:11 AM »
  • Publish
  • Baba
    I need your blessing baba.kindly help my husband to find a job in dubai. I don't
    Need to explain the situation to u. Kindly help me

Anju

Offline kiruganesh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #554 on: July 29, 2013, 08:05:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram,
    my familys are devoties of sai ram, i like welcome message and i give one request to all sai devoties my daughter is now under medical treatment please all are pray for recovery of my daughter health .
    yours
    S.Ganesan
    Thellar.
    604 406
    tamil nadu.

Facebook Comments