Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 182469 times)

Offline aabha

• Blessings 0
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #75 on: September 05, 2007, 07:47:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • dear all
       sai blessed me.i am very happy be a member of baba site.
      want to post my prayers but dont know much
       jai sai ram

Offline k.lalitha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #76 on: September 20, 2007, 06:01:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram , namaste raviji this is averry good job you are doing ,iam happy to be a member of sai family please tell me how to put my posts

Offline mak1203

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #77 on: September 22, 2007, 08:42:23 PM »
  • Publish
  • hi and Namaste to everyone :-*
    mak1203

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #78 on: September 23, 2007, 12:58:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram Dear Mak

Welcome to Sai DwarkaMai.

OM JAI SAI RAM

hi and Namaste to everyone :-*
    mak1203

Offline priyanka_goel

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #79 on: October 14, 2007, 11:51:42 PM »
  • Publish

• om shri sai nathay namah
    since when i joined this site i am feeling very happy but baba you know my problem please help me and give me strenghth to forget him

om shri sai nathay namah

priyanka

DwarkaMai - http://forum.spiritualindia.org

Jai Sai Ram
    Dear Members of our blessed DwarkaMai

Welcome to a real world of Sai Baba.

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi

Offline noni_monu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #80 on: November 02, 2007, 11:49:04 PM »
  • Publish
  •    बाबा मेरे भाई  रक्षा करो बाबा आप तो जानते हैं बाबा हमने कभी अपनी भाभी को तंग नही किया. फिर  भी उसने हम पर  दहेज़ का  झूठा  केस  डाल रखा है  २.५  साल  हो गए बाबा केस  चल रहा है. बाबा हमने  उसे नही उसने  हमे torture कीया है बाबा shhadi के ३ महीने बाद  होवो हमे छोड़ कर चली गई बाबा तब से लेकर आज तक उसने हमने तंग करने का कोई  मौका नही छोड़ा.

बाबा झूठ की इतनी जीत क्यों हो रही है है बाबा हम सच्च बोल कर मरते जा रहे हैं. और वो कोरा झूठ बोल कर कर जीत रहे हैं. बाबा आपकी दुनीया  में इतना अन्याय क्यों बाबा . अब और  बर्दाश्त नही होता बाबा .

आज तक हम ये  सोच कर सब सहते रहे बाबा कि भगवान तो सब देख रहा है की कीस्ने ग़लत कीया  लेकीन बाबा अब सब्र खतम हो रहा है बाबा  इतना कुछ सहने के बाद अब तो जीने का भी मन नही करता.

हमारा सब पैसा  वकील  खाई जा रहे हैं. बाबा

मेरे भाई की रक्षा करो  उसकी  उमर ३२ साल हो गई हैं  कब उसका केस खत्म होगा कब उसकी फिर से shhadi होगी . बाबा ये सब कैसे होगा कुच्छ भी समझ नही आता.
      baba please  reham karo baba reham

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
    • OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #81 on: November 03, 2007, 11:47:41 PM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM

Dear SIVALENKAM, aaba, lalitha, mak1203, noni_monu ji

Welcome to this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY  , which was really possible by BABA's grace and the strengths showered by blessings of BABA to RAVI BHAI.

May I request you  to pls continue to be with this HUGE ONLINE SAI FAMILY. Thanks to BABA for giving us each ane very SISTER / Brother in the FAMILY,Thanks BABA for giving such a wonderful family

it is quite great to know that how he pulled you to shirdi sai fold and came into your life. GRAET BABA your Leelas are. THANKS BABA for being with all of us and guiding us always.

Please be a part of the family and hope you enjoy being in this SAI FAMILY.

May BABA's blessings be alawys with all his children. May I also requset each one of you all who have not contributed rather given the other family members the privelege of drinking the NECTAR of how SAI brought you to his fold to pls come forward to share your exp under the following TOPIC "HOW EACH ONE OF US KNEW SAI BABA FOR THE FIRST TIME". I also THANK all my sai family members who have narrated their exp.
    http://forum.spiritualindia.org/how-each-one-of-us-knew-saibaba-pls-share-t18169.0.html

THANKS BABA for giving such a wonderful family.

Regards
    Keerthi

JAI SAIRAM

« Last Edit: November 03, 2007, 11:50:00 PM by keerthisai »
    OM SAI SRI SAI JAYA JAYA SAI,

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai
    सबका मालिक एक - Sabka Malik Ek

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com
    Spiritual India | आध्य़ात्मिक भारत : http://www.spiritualindia.org
    Send Sai Baba eCard and Photos: http://gallery.spiritualindia.org

Offline achu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #82 on: December 11, 2007, 10:09:39 AM »
  • Publish
  • om sai nathaya namaha baba raham karo baba sabki raksha karo deva aap to sab jante hai na sabka bhala karo baba jaisairam.

Offline jaya.visu

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #83 on: December 12, 2007, 02:27:53 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi narayana Ji,

very nice...remembering us 24th chapter...that telugu lines.....

jai sai ram

oam sai oam sai oam sai

Offline sush

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #84 on: December 19, 2007, 04:39:35 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ravi Ji Namaskar

Thanks Ravi ji, I was deeply depressed and I wanted to talk baba on ur site. Today I got frustrated and decided to just talk clearly baba that what he is doing with me. Why he is not helping me and why he is giving me this pain even he know that after this I would not able to face more etc. etc. I tried to log in on my previous Id but vain. I tried and tried but could not get as i didnt use it for long time. Now i opened a new ID and while reading ur this particular post, I have got tears in my eyes, i felt that u hv written for me. I was in little anger and i decided to talk baba for doing this unbearable phase for me. But after reading ur post i got realised that all mistakes exists in me only. I am wrong not my baba. HE always supported me, may be i have done anything wrong on my part for which i m getting pain. Raviji you are blessed with sai ashirwaad please ask him to forgive me. I am also his child, i have no one except him n he knows it clearly but he has maintained gap with me. please ask him not to leave me. I m sorry for all i have done wrong. please be with me. SAI I M ALONE

From - http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-dwarkamai-t15869.0.html

One upon a time, our Sai was deep in thoughts. He thought so many people are willing to come to Shirdi but are they really following my teachings. He was thinking, “They all call themselves Sai Devotees but are they really my devotees”. He continues thinking “They might be good people but still they need some direction”. They keep on forgetting MY EXISTANCE in their life despite showing them lots of miracles. So Sai thought I should make a place for all my devotees, if they are confused they can come to me directly complain about their problems and pains. If they are loosing faith because of results their bad karmas, I will remind them that I too feel the pain of my devotees, I am also bound of results their Karmas. If they feel pain, I am the one who feel it first. I am devoted to my children just like a mother but I am the first one blamed for everything.

Then Sai started picking up some very nice bricks from all over the world to build that place. Every brick is touched by Sai itself. Every brick in that place has blessings of Sai. Every brick has essence of Sai. Slowly slowly He constructed a very nice temple. He was very happy with the results. Now Sai was completely satisfied with HIS work.

Do you want to know where is that place?

That place is our DwarkaMai. Sai itself chooses bricks across the word. I am lucky to be one of them.  We all are the small bricks of this DwarkaMai.

Jai Sai Ram

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #85 on: December 19, 2007, 04:54:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • Ravi Ji Namaskar

Thanks Ravi ji, I was deeply depressed and I wanted to talk baba on ur site. Today I got frustrated and decided to just talk clearly baba that what he is doing with me. Why he is not helping me and why he is giving me this pain even he know that after this I would not able to face more etc. etc. I tried to log in on my previous Id but vain. I tried and tried but could not get as i didnt use it for long time. Now i opened a new ID and while reading ur this particular post, I have got tears in my eyes, i felt that u hv written for me. I was in little anger and i decided to talk baba for doing this unbearable phase for me. But after reading ur post i got realised that all mistakes exists in me only. I am wrong not my baba. HE always supported me, may be i have done anything wrong on my part for which i m getting pain. Raviji you are blessed with sai ashirwaad please ask him to forgive me. I am also his child, i have no one except him n he knows it clearly but he has maintained gap with me. please ask him not to leave me. I m sorry for all i have done wrong. please be with me. SAI I M ALONE

One upon a time, our Sai was deep in thoughts. He thought so many people are willing to come to Shirdi but are they really following my teachings. He was thinking, “They all call themselves Sai Devotees but are they really my devotees”. He continues thinking “They might be good people but still they need some direction”. They keep on forgetting MY EXISTANCE in their life despite showing them lots of miracles. So Sai thought I should make a place for all my devotees, if they are confused they can come to me directly complain about their problems and pains. If they are loosing faith because of results their bad karmas, I will remind them that I too feel the pain of my devotees, I am also bound of results their Karmas. If they feel pain, I am the one who feel it first. I am devoted to my children just like a mother but I am the first one blamed for everything.

Then Sai started picking up some very nice bricks from all over the world to build that place. Every brick is touched by Sai itself. Every brick in that place has blessings of Sai. Every brick has essence of Sai. Slowly slowly He constructed a very nice temple. He was very happy with the results. Now Sai was completely satisfied with HIS work.

That place is our DwarkaMai. Sai itself chooses bricks across the word. I am lucky to be one of them.  We all are the small bricks of this DwarkaMai.

Jai Sai Ram

Dear SUSH ji,

May we take this opportunity on behalf of RAVI BHAI to give you a HEARTY WELCOME into this fold of ONLINE SAI FAMILY, brought together from nook & corner of the world by BABA’s Grace and by the blessings showered by BABA on RAVI BHAI & JYOTI BHABHI for their tremendous efforts.

This Dwarakamayee where you can find many SAI SISTER’s & BROTHER’s Family doing prayers for each other, consoling each other for their problems and being together just spreading SAI BABA’s teachings, is indeed the right place for you to have stepped in, we are sure you will enjoy being here and be a part of the family always.

Thank You BABA for giving us a WONDERFUL FAMILY and help us to follow the path of SHRADDA & SABURI laid by you.

Please narrate your experience as to HOW YOU KNEW BABA FOR THE FIRST TIME and also read the nectar of other family members first experience posted here below which gives a morale boost to you.

This TOPIC is already under the following post: http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-baba-discussion-room/how-each-one-of-us-knew-saibaba-pls-share-t18169.0.html, pls read and enjoy the nectar of other family members too

Hope you enjoy being in this SAI FAMILY and actively participate in GROUP PARAYANS & PRAYERS.

MAY BABA BE WITH ALL OF US ALWAYS AND GUIDE US IN THE RIGHT PATH AND GIVE US WHAT SUITES BEST FOR US ACCORDING TO HIM.

THANKS & RGDS
    KEERTHI

DEAR SUSH, ji PLS be rest assured that BABA is always besides you and never lets down his children and you really have a huge no of SAI FAMILY MEMBERS AROUND YOU, in this ONLINE SAI FAMILY.

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Sai Baba | प्यारे से सांई बाबा कि सुन्दर सी वेबसाईट : http://www.shirdi-sai-baba.com

Offline suman_tanya

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #86 on: December 23, 2007, 10:19:46 PM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram

Jai Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM , OM SAI RAM,

SAIRAM RAVI BHAI

Each n every line u wrote is really very Heart touching .I felt while reading it tht really SAI BABA want all this , He himself wrote all this lines through u .

Whatever u written i wish it may comes true , more n more devotes come to this Temple n get peace.

sai saisai
    neelam

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Offline keerthisai

• Blessings 24
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #87 on: December 24, 2007, 12:55:33 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram

Jai Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM , OM SAI RAM,

SAIRAM RAVI BHAI

Each n every line u wrote is really very Heart touching .I felt while reading it tht really SAI BABA want all this , He himself wrote all this lines through u .

Whatever u written i wish it may comes true , more n more devotes come to this Temple n get peace.

sai saisai
    neelam

[youtube=425,350][/youtube]

Dear SUMAN ji,

May we take this opportunity on behalf of RAVI BHAI to give you a HEARTY WELCOME into this fold of ONLINE SAI FAMILY, brought together from nook & corner of the world by BABA’s Grace and by the blessings showered by BABA on RAVI BHAI & JYOTI BHABHI for their tremendous efforts.

This Dwarakamayee where you can find many SAI SISTER’s & BROTHER’s Family doing prayers for each other, consoling each other for their problems and being together just spreading SAI BABA’s teachings, is indeed the right place for you to have stepped in, we are sure you will enjoy being here and be a part of the family always.

Thank You BABA for giving us a WONDERFUL FAMILY and help us to follow the path of SHRADDA & SABURI laid by you.

Please narrate your experience as to HOW YOU KNEW BABA FOR THE FIRST TIME and also read the nectar of other family members first experience posted here below which gives a morale boost to you.

This TOPIC is already under the following post: http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-baba-discussion-room/how-each-one-of-us-knew-saibaba-pls-share-t18169.0.html, pls read and enjoy the nectar of other family members too

Hope you enjoy being in this SAI FAMILY and actively participate in GROUP PARAYANS & PRAYERS.

MAY BABA BE WITH ALL OF US ALWAYS AND GUIDE US IN THE RIGHT PATH AND GIVE US WHAT SUITES BEST FOR US ACCORDING TO HIM.

THANKS & RGDS
    KEERTHI

KEERTHI

Servant of DwarkaMai

Offline kripasai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #88 on: January 03, 2008, 02:26:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • JAI SAI RAM !!!!!

I am really lucky to join Sai DwarkaMai temple. After going through the experiences shared by  various members, all my doubts and confusions were cleared and I also decided to become a member. I feel one day BABA will also BLESS me and show me his divine miracles. BABA will surely take me out of my current situation and guide me throughout my life so that my faith in HIM never fade out.

Offline SS91

• Members
    • Blessings 37
    • OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAHA
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #89 on: January 03, 2008, 06:46:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • SaiRam Kalpana ji

Happy New Year.

Welcome to our  Sai DwarakMai.Sai will definitely bless you.

Stay in touch with our Sai family.

Jaisairam!!!!!
    A Person, who has controlled his mind, can achieve any success in his life. How far you are trying to control your mind?
    The mind that judges not others ever remains tension-free.
    http://lh5.ggpht.com/_lOgd1uS-wX0/TCOlFNMxIBI/AAAAAAAAE88/GpxUgxnwioE/why_fear_when_i_am_here.jpg

Facebook Comments