Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 180844 times)

Offline hardev

• Blessings 0
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2008, 10:50:58 PM »
  • Publish
  • i have been ill for last three years i cant do any job i worried how i can earn money to save my family.please every devotee of baba pray for me to baba.

Offline dee

• Blessings 16
      • myspace sai om sai
    « Reply #121 on: October 30, 2008, 10:18:36 PM »
  • Publish
  • From - http://forum.spiritualindia.org/sai-dwarkamai-t15869.0.html

One upon a time, our Sai was deep in thoughts. He thought so many people are willing to come to Shirdi but are they really following my teachings. He was thinking, “They all call themselves Sai Devotees but are they really my devotees”. He continues thinking “They might be good people but still they need some direction”. They keep on forgetting MY EXISTANCE in their life despite showing them lots of miracles. So Sai thought I should make a place for all my devotees, if they are confused they can come to me directly complain about their problems and pains. If they are loosing faith because of results their bad karmas, I will remind them that I too feel the pain of my devotees, I am also bound of results their Karmas. If they feel pain, I am the one who feel it first. I am devoted to my children just like a mother but I am the first one blamed for everything.

Then Sai started picking up some very nice bricks from all over the world to build that place. Every brick is touched by Sai itself. Every brick in that place has blessings of Sai. Every brick has essence of Sai. Slowly slowly He constructed a very nice temple. He was very happy with the results. Now Sai was completely satisfied with HIS work.

Do you want to know where is that place?

That place is our DwarkaMai. Sai itself chooses bricks across the word. I am lucky to be one of them.  We all are the small bricks of this DwarkaMai.

Jai Sai Ram

OM SHRI SAI NATHAYA NAMAH
    It always felt so special to be a  part of this Big lovely SAI PARIVAR...
    Your words and thoughts make one feel all the more special here....
    JAI SAI RAM
    ~SAI Baba YOU ARE OUR INSPIRATION~~BABA IS PERFECT~
    ~SHRADDHA SABURI~Are Like Two Twin Sisters!!
    ALLAH MALIK~SABKA MALIK EK~Bow To Shri Sai Peace be to All

Shirdi Sai Baba On http://forum.spiritualindia.org/index.php
    :-* Sai-Dwarkamai

Offline devendra.prasad

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #122 on: November 10, 2008, 07:40:28 AM »
  • Publish
  • जय सही बाबा

हे बाबा आप अपने भक्तो पर कृपा करते हो मेरे ऊपर भी कुछ दया द्रिस्ती डालो मै बहुत बड़ी परेशानी मैं हूँ  मुझे इस परेशानी से निकाल दो बाबा

Offline vasudha20353

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #123 on: November 28, 2008, 05:06:48 AM »
  • Publish
  • om  sai  ram  .  aap   sab   pr  kripa   karo  .  aap  ke  darsna  -  namjap  karane   se   santi   milati  he.     om  sai   ram.        vasudha

Offline Ratish Rameshan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #124 on: December 14, 2008, 02:50:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi
    DwarkaMai - http://forum.spiritualindia.org

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Members of our blessed DwarkaMai

Welcome to a real world of Sai Baba.

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi

My Very Best Wishes to all Sai Bhakts,

This is really a pleasure to be a member of such a prestigious Family. I really feel proud & blessed by Sai Baba to be a part of it. A few days back I was passing through a very bad stage of my life but after coming under Sai Baba I am feeling relaxed & also have a feeling that every thing will be in my favaour & for my goodness only.

Thanks a ton to Sai Baba.

(Om Shirdi Vasaya Vidhmahee Sachidanand Dhimahii Tanho Sai Prachodayat)

Thanks
    Ratish Rameshan

Offline vasudha20353

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #125 on: January 06, 2009, 06:18:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • om    sainathay   namah  Happy  nuw  year .om  sai  ram.   vasudha.

Offline bhupen8

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #126 on: February 21, 2009, 03:33:36 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram friends i don't know whether i am postin my quote correctly or not but after reading all these coments now i want to share my experience with sai baba . I was a regular goer of nearest sai temple at that time . once I had to go to my elder brothers home for birthday celebration of my nephews and after coming out of the temple i was standing on the bus terminal waiting for the bus and unfortunately a car hit me from backside it was coming in the wrong direction . before i could understand what happend my one leg automatically reached at the bonut of the car and i was still standing on the earth with my one leg people ran to catch that car but it got invisible on the road and i saw that i was safe even I was not feeling little pain in my body

Offline bhupen8

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #127 on: February 21, 2009, 03:42:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • if any body is from VAPI IN GUJRAT plz tell me where is sai baba temple i stay there in mangalmurti area if it is then plz tell me u can tell me by phone or email

i will be thankfull to you
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 09:08:50 AM by -=≡{ADMIN}≡=- »

Offline harmesh

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #128 on: February 25, 2009, 04:27:17 PM »
  • Publish
  • om sai ram: peace & happiness to all sai devotees

Offline sainetras

• Blessings 21
    « Reply #129 on: February 27, 2009, 05:36:42 AM »
  • Publish
  • om shri saibabaya namaha.
    Dear raviji,  thank you very much for this wonderfull site. I am a simple devotee of my saibaba since 30 years. doing my baba's little seva ,chanting and writing his holy name daily and whenever get time doing pradakshinaa's. With his unlimited grace and help leading life comfortable (so many ups and downs were there but with sai's help every time problems solved smoothly. ) So now my request to him is, please help my sons to follow a right path and guide them. jai saideva.

Offline bsridevi

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #130 on: March 11, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »
  • Publish

• Om Sai Sri Sai Jaya Jaya Sai
    Om Sai Sri Sai jaya jaya Sai
    Om Sai Sri Sai jaya jaya Sai

I am always thank full to you Baba

Offline sohiltanna

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #131 on: March 19, 2009, 11:31:19 PM »
  • Publish
  • SAI PLS MARI OFFICE HALE TO CHE SARI PAN ME DHARIU TU ATLI NATHI HALTI PLS PLS

Offline GaneshHariharan

• Blessings 30
    « Reply #132 on: March 25, 2009, 09:24:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • MR.RAVI, LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONGRATULATE YOU AND OTHERS WHO HAVE MADE THIS FORUM POSSIBLE. I AM A NEWCOMER TO DWARKAMAI , BUT WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME , I HAVE EXPERIENCED MENTAL PEACE WHICH I CANNOT EXPLAIN. I AM NOT SAYING I AM FREE OF
    ALL MY PROBLEMS BUT JUST COMING HERE , SAYING PRAYERS AND INTERACTING WITH OTHERS GIVES ME AN INTERNAL PEACE WHICH IS HARD TO DESCRIBE. IT ALSO STRENGTHENS MY BELIEF IN SAI MORE AND MORE , DAY AFTER DAY. EXCELLENT JOB DONE FOR WHICH MY SINCERE THANKS.
    OM SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM, JAI JAI SAIRAM.

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #133 on: March 25, 2009, 11:41:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram Ganesh Ji and Sainetras Ji

Thanks for such encouraging words.

SAI is the sole inspiration and driving force behind this initiative.

I guess this appriciation is really for the devotees, Mods and other people who are a part of this blesed froum for their contribution.

Sai Ram

MR.RAVI, LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO CONGRATULATE YOU AND OTHERS WHO HAVE MADE THIS FORUM POSSIBLE. I AM A NEWCOMER TO DWARKAMAI , BUT WITHIN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME , I HAVE EXPERIENCED MENTAL PEACE WHICH I CANNOT EXPLAIN. I AM NOT SAYING I AM FREE OF
    ALL MY PROBLEMS BUT JUST COMING HERE , SAYING PRAYERS AND INTERACTING WITH OTHERS GIVES ME AN INTERNAL PEACE WHICH IS HARD TO DESCRIBE. IT ALSO STRENGTHENS MY BELIEF IN SAI MORE AND MORE , DAY AFTER DAY. EXCELLENT JOB DONE FOR WHICH MY SINCERE THANKS.
    OM SAIRAM, JAI SAIRAM, JAI JAI SAIRAM.

om shri saibabaya namaha.
    Dear raviji,  thank you very much for this wonderfull site. I am a simple devotee of my saibaba since 30 years. doing my baba's little seva ,chanting and writing his holy name daily and whenever get time doing pradakshinaa's. With his unlimited grace and help leading life comfortable (so many ups and downs were there but with sai's help every time problems solved smoothly. ) So now my request to him is, please help my sons to follow a right path and guide them. jai saideva.

Offline sainetras

• Blessings 21
    « Reply #134 on: March 26, 2009, 12:06:20 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear ravi ji,
    Now I am daily visitor of this site. and happy to join grouph parayana also. It gives me tremendous joy and peace. After reading so many precious posts on this site one can get lot of knowldge about spirituality. Thank you introducing such a good site.
    May saibaba bless all of his sai family.
    Om shri saibabaya namaha.

Facebook Comments