Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 181853 times)

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2009, 10:06:01 PM »
  • Publish
  • DEAR SITA,
                     OM SAI RAM
          WELCOME YOU TO DWARKAMAI, SAI IS EVERYWHERE MY DEAR SITA , HE IS HERE AND HE IS THERE WITH YOU, BABA IS ALWAYS WITH US, BUT SOMETIMES WE  CAN'T FEEL HIS PRESANCE BECAUSE OF OUR DAY TO DAY PROBLEMS. WE SHOULD TRUST HIM FULLY. HE IS ALWAYS WITH US. PRAY TO HIM WITH 100% DEVOTION, HE WILL SURELY LISTEN YOU, WE ALL PRAY FOR YOU. MAY BABA BLESS YOU SOON.
    « Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 10:08:57 PM by manmeet »

Offline monabhardwaj

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #151 on: May 13, 2009, 06:09:58 AM »
  • Publish
  • sai ram to all the members of this divine dwarkamai of my sweetest sai baba...these lines touched my heart...seriously it was really baba who wrote himself....i am new here...so i need your support and direction on the way of my baba...I am 23 yr old and need all sai's devotees blessings and love......

Offline manmeet

• Blessings 15
    « Reply #152 on: May 15, 2009, 02:24:24 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear mona
                  om sai ram
                                  welcome to dwarkamai. May BABA Bless you and fulfill all your wishes.
    we all are here to help and support you
    « Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 02:10:30 AM by manmeet »

Offline varshachavan2009

• Blessings 2
    « Reply #153 on: June 02, 2009, 01:03:13 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Moderators,

I am varsha- varshachavan2009- please advise as to how I can write new messages from this id.

Om Sai Ram.

Offline kaushalya

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #154 on: June 08, 2009, 03:13:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • I 'm happy to conect with you.
    I have lot of problem to say sai baba

Offline preetishroutrai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #155 on: June 08, 2009, 03:37:11 PM »
  • Publish
  • DEAR SIR,
                     THANKU VERY MUCH FOR DIS WEBSITE BCOZ HERE WE CAN KNOW EVERYTHNG ABOUT BABA
     AND WE CAN HEAR ALL KIND OF SAI BHAJAN ALSO.

Offline Vasudha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #156 on: June 11, 2009, 05:52:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Namo Namahaa shree sai Namo Namahaa Jai Jai Sai Namo Namahaa Sadguru Sai Namo Namahaa.

Shree Sai Bhakti  unke  aradhna ke liye muje mouka dene ke liye bahut bahut dhanyawad
    Sai baba lila to aparmpar hi

Babaji pls bless all of us  & Be with us Always

Offline Nathpriya

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #157 on: June 12, 2009, 12:39:16 AM »
  • Publish
  • dear sai friends,

aj baba ke krupa se mai dhanya ho gayi.

babanath tumhare krupa hamesha aisa hi banaye rakhana,

muje hamesha achha marg dikhana taki mujse kabhi kisi ke dil na dukhe, jitna ho sake dusronko khush karne ki koshish karu, is ke liye tumhare Ashirwad hamesha banaye rakhana.

Jai Jai shree Gururaj Datta, Jai Jai Sadguru Sainath

Offline monabhardwaj

• Blessings 4
    « Reply #158 on: June 12, 2009, 05:10:12 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai nath.......baba to sadeve achhai ko badhava dete hai.....he ll surely help u priya ji.........
    shari satchidanand sadguru sai nath maharaj ki jai............

Offline nethaji_m

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #159 on: July 03, 2009, 02:54:28 AM »
  • Publish
  •  There are no words to express my profound thanks and gratitude to Sai and I love to be always at his lotus feet to get the miracles to be seen in this world.
    SAI RAM SAI RAM SAI RAM

Offline Manorama verma

• Blessings 3
    « Reply #160 on: July 03, 2009, 03:40:32 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram

Offline jd8938

• Blessings 1
    « Reply #161 on: July 03, 2009, 07:13:07 AM »
  • Publish
  • baba why u help at last time  when your devotee lost his faith why

Offline Senthamarai

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #162 on: July 06, 2009, 01:05:04 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om Sai Ram. I am Senthamarai B Naidu. Joined today in the Sai Baba Forum. I feel very lucky to be part of this Forum.

Offline titli

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #163 on: July 15, 2009, 08:46:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • Jai Sai Ram
     Dear Ravi Jee,

I feel blessed to bo on this site.  I can read all the experiences of other devotees and also share my experience.  Thank you
    Jai Sai Ram

Dear Members of our blessed DwarkaMai

Welcome to a real world of Sai Baba.

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi
    [/quote]

Offline jyothikakr

• Blessings 0
    • i am a teacher and i have a daughter diya 6th std
    « Reply #164 on: July 17, 2009, 12:29:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Raviji,
                        Iam jyothika .I joined this forum nearly 8 months now. as you have mentioned in the welcome note i have felt the positive energy flowing through me when i chant Om Shree Sai. And I talk to baba . Baba has helped me to overcome all my difiicult situations bravely. Now also I am in a fix where  I have 2 or three problems to be solve d which needs cash. I was  buried deeply in debts and I am very slowly overcoming from it through the prayers. Now today also the people to whom i have to give come to me and my BP level and stress level rises. I am a teacher teaching in a Public School. I have a daughter studying in 5th in the same school. My husband is working as a supervisor ina a private firm whose salary is minimum. All these debts which i have taken was for for my husband. Because of which his parents and he himself were forcing me and my daughter to commit suicide. But I had a faith that whatever we have taken we have to give back - struggling is apart of it but not to end life . god has given and god will take back not to change  his plans. now it is 10 years that I am struggling financially with lakhs and lakhs of debt. Now it has decreased to 5 lakhs . which i hope through prayers and blessings from shree sai i will be able to pay  and get rid of all debts from my life.  Pray for me and my family to overcome this difficult situation.

thank you Raviji
    Om sree sai

Facebook Comments