Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 181699 times)

Offline parnaam

• Blessings 0
Re: shri sai baba ke charno mai parnam
« Reply #270 on: June 23, 2010, 09:04:38 AM »
  • Publish
  • Shri sai baba ke charno me parnaam.
    Baba apke aashirwad se hamari factory me kariger aa gaye hai.baba pls. give me power to complete the work before time plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.
    Baba pls. give me blessing to reach at good position.
    Baba mujhe aur rashmi ko aahirwad do ke hum donoo apnei life mai success ho.Aur mujhe aur rashmi ko aapke aashirwad se ake son meley.
    Baba humko tan,maan, or dhan se dhani karo.
    Baba aapke charno me meri aur marey parivar ki taraf se parnaam. 

Offline sreesundari

• Blessings 0
    Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
    « Reply #271 on: June 26, 2010, 11:10:42 PM »
  • Publish
  • Hi everyone,
    My heart no peace...nw.I feel Baba will help me to solve my sadness.I want to talk to Baba.Please help me.....Please.....

Offline SaisaSaisa

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #272 on: July 05, 2010, 02:18:21 AM »
  • Publish
  • How can i post my msg here

Offline saib

• Blessings 166
    « Reply #273 on: July 05, 2010, 05:10:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Sreesundari,

Sadness and happiness both are just state of mind. If you wish you can remain happy instead of all odds in life, similarly it is again in our hands to feel alone and sad in spite of access on all resources enough to make anyone’s life pleasant. If you want to get rid of sadness, be away from everything that brings sadness in life, Sad songs, Sad Stories, habitually Sad People (who are negative by nature) instead Read good stories, listen good music, watch good dancing or creative shows. Remember We become what we think.

To speak to Sai……….Read Thy Leels’s, Sai Satcharitra! You will feel him close to you. Speak to him what is in your mind without any hesitation with complete faith. You will definitely get the Answer and blessings of Sai! :)

om sri sai ram!

Hi everyone,
    My heart no peace...nw.I feel Baba will help me to solve my sadness.I want to talk to Baba.Please help me.....Please.....
    om sai ram!
    Anant Koti Brahmand Nayak Raja Dhi Raj Yogi Raj, Para Brahma Shri Sachidanand Satguru Sri Sai Nath Maharaj !
    Budhihin Tanu Janike, Sumiro Pavan Kumar, Bal Budhi Vidhya Dehu Mohe, Harahu Kalesa Vikar !
    ........................  बाकी सब तो सपने है, बस साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है, साईं ही तेरे अपने है !!

Offline rajchitkara

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #274 on: July 05, 2010, 08:09:02 AM »
  • Publish
  • jai sai ram, aaj kal kuch babou ne sai ji ki photo lekar add dalte hai aur masum aur lachar logo thagte hai ple kuch karo is se baba ji ka naam se na thage ple kuch karo.from raj chitkara

Offline sreesundari

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #275 on: July 07, 2010, 05:33:49 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hi Saib,

Thank you for ur wonderfull words.Its really meant it.Juz now you mention about Thy Leels’s, Sai Satcharitra!Can i get i this Sai Satcharitra.
    Thank you very much.... :)

Offline sreesundari

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #276 on: July 07, 2010, 12:31:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Dear SaiBaba,
    I was fall in love with someone past 6 years.He was giving me hope Baba.But last mont he just leave me n go Baba.He found one pretty n fair gal.In this 6 years i was sincere with him.I have done many things for him.Before i falling love with him,i hear one sound from my heart n said that he is my future  husband.I was shocked n embarrassed with that Baba.But i didn't believe all that.But i coupled up with him,i always hear sound from my heart about what happen to him,and its really work out in reality.My mother get to noe bout my love story.Now my amma asking about my love story.I cant tell her that he leave me n go baba.Because she will be very sad.So,i hide from her.I cant forget and find someone else Baba.My heart always told me that he is my husband.What i sud do baba.Please help me..Baba to solve my sadness and worries.

Om Sai Ram

Offline pooja b chadha

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #277 on: July 09, 2010, 06:59:15 AM »
  • Publish
  • BEAUTIFUL.....AWESOME....GREAT THOUGHTS ......THANKS....4 MAKING ME MEMBER ACTUALLY BY SAI BABAS DIRECTIONS ONLY I REACHED HERE THANKS TO BABA.LUV U BABA ALWAYS BE WITH US AND HELP US TO LEAD POSITIVE LIFE.AND GUIDE US TO HELP OTHERS....THANKU.

Offline ashri64

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #278 on: July 10, 2010, 01:35:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • thank you sai baba .you have accepted my prayer.

Offline Kunj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #279 on: July 14, 2010, 08:54:05 AM »
  • Publish
  • OM SAI RAM!

I am a new member to this family, just joined today. Actually I am very much tensed due to some problem which is from 14-15 months, and people say that i will neber get what i want, but still I have full faith in Sai Baba and waiting for that good thing to happen.

Ravi bhai, i read the lines which you have written and after that my faith in Baba has doubled. May Baba pour His blessings on us every moment and keep us away from bad deeds

OM SAI RAM!

Offline parnaam

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #280 on: July 15, 2010, 03:19:19 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sabkey payre sai baba ke charno me mera parnam.

Baba give me more & more strenght to achive my targets.
    baba give her More & more strenght to achive her targets.
    Baba give my daughter strenght to become a toper.
    Baba pls. give us blessing to reach at good position.
    Baba mujhe aur rashmi ko aahirwad do ke hum donoo apnei life mai success ho.Aur mujhe aur rashmi ko aapke aashirwad se ake son meley.Baba hamari bati ko aashirwad do ki vha apni life me sukhi rahei aur good education usko meley.
    Baba humko tan,maan, or dhan se dhani karo.
    Baba aapke charno me meri aur marey parivar ki taraf se parnaam.

Offline Your Devottee

• Blessings 0
    Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
    « Reply #281 on: July 17, 2010, 01:54:14 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am a new member to this family, just joined today.   It is good to have a member of this family.
    « Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:57:03 AM by Your Devottee »

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #282 on: July 18, 2010, 04:16:59 AM »
  • Publish
  • Dear Kunj

Sai Ram

Remmeber two things, Have Faith in Baba and in yourself and do your best. These are not just words.

Sai Ram

OM SAI RAM!

I am a new member to this family, just joined today. Actually I am very much tensed due to some problem which is from 14-15 months, and people say that i will neber get what i want, but still I have full faith in Sai Baba and waiting for that good thing to happen.

Ravi bhai, i read the lines which you have written and after that my faith in Baba has doubled. May Baba pour His blessings on us every moment and keep us away from bad deeds

OM SAI RAM!

Offline anusarin

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #283 on: July 29, 2010, 09:57:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • DwarkaMai - http://forum.spiritualindia.org

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Members of our blessed DwarkaMai

Welcome to a real world of Sai Baba.

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi
    Jai Sairam, i am anu, i was told about this forum by Ms Duggal. Hope i am able to contribute my part to service of SAI.

Offline sridevitasanapu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #284 on: July 30, 2010, 07:47:01 AM »
  • Publish
  • Thankyou.

I am Sridevi and would like to join the GROUP PARAYANAM.

Facebook Comments