Join Sai Baba Announcement List

DOWNLOAD SAMARPAN - Nov 2018

Author Topic: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message  (Read 182503 times)

Offline desse

• Blessings 0
Re: Sai DwarkaMai - Welcome Message
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2010, 05:38:10 PM »
  • Publish
  • Am new in these forum but am a member of ISKON [International society for krshina conciousness] i live in west africa, how do i become a devotee of Shirdi Sai Baba .Where is there temple in africa. you can call me on  or email me on egbogunosagie@yahoo.com ,if you have answers to my request.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 08:25:36 AM by adwaita »

Offline MANSAI VERMA

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #301 on: August 24, 2010, 11:22:32 PM »
  • Publish
  • DwarkaMai - http://forum.spiritualindia.org

Jai Sai Ram

Dear Members of our blessed DwarkaMai

Welcome to a real world of Sai Baba.

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

I would like to say thanks to everyone for their contribution.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

om sainathay namah
    I am so happy to be a part of this family .I am a new member and I feel that babaji is every where .it feels so gud to hear various experiences of different people.my faith in baba has become even stronger

Offline MANSAI VERMA

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #302 on: August 27, 2010, 02:28:26 AM »
  • Publish
  • DwarkaMai - http://forum.spiritualindia.org

Jai Sai Ram

Every religion has a message to convey to the society. Religions are just not meant for religious activities, they are also meant for the betterment of an individual, a family, a society, a country and this whole world. The message is clear, a good individual leads to a better world.

Every individual carry two types of energies, positive and negative. When positive energy flows, man starts thinking about good deeds but when negative energy flows, that same person starts doing wrong things in his life. These energies are highly influenced by the company of other people and they are activated because of bad company and odd circumstances.

Awareness is very important. If missing, this could be a root of lots of problems and pains around us. If you carefully see teachings of Sai, you will see focus more on enhancement of an individual and society. You necessarily not praying Baba everyday, but if you follow HIS teachings, you will find Baba close to your heart.

Sai is essence of all the religions. Sai is a positive energy. The moment, who think about HIM, you will feel the positive energy flowing within yourself. Here in our DwarkaMai, we see hundreds of people carrying the same energy within ourselves. People pray for others coz they see other people praying for others. This is an example how positive energy activates when we find company of good people. 

Following the teaching of Baba Sai, we are committed for a good individual and a better society. This DwarkaMai will continue focusing on enhancements of an individual. Lets join hands for a better world.

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi

DEAR ALL SAI BABA DEVOTEES
    JAI SAI RAM

MY BROTHER NIKHIL 22 YEARS OLD  IS SUFFERING FROM CANCER & HIS CONDITION IS
    VERY CRITICAL KINDLY PREY FOR HIM.

MANSAI

Offline vishwanath69

• Blessings 2
    • OM SAI NATHAYA NAMO NAMAHA
    « Reply #303 on: September 02, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »
  • Publish
  • ravi ru there .... can u help me speak to u

Vishwanath

Offline Selviraj

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #304 on: September 09, 2010, 02:15:50 AM »
  • Publish
  • sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam
    sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam sairam

Online Admin

• Administrator
    • Blessings 54
    • साई राम اوم ساي رام ਓਮ ਸਾਈ ਰਾਮ OM SAI RAM
      • Sai Baba
    « Reply #305 on: September 09, 2010, 04:08:25 AM »
  • Publish
  • Sai Ram

This is not an appropriate thread for naam jaap.

Sai Ram

Offline msharma2786@gmail.com

• Blessings 0
    • jai sai ram jai sai ram jai sai ram jai sai ram
    « Reply #306 on: September 12, 2010, 02:48:41 AM »
  • Publish
  • how i can write a mssage

Jai Sai Ram

Have a blessed Sai Day.

JAI SAI RAM

Ravi
    [/quote]
    m s sham

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #307 on: September 12, 2010, 06:38:54 AM »
  • Publish
  • anyone can help how can i change usrname
    m s sham

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #308 on: September 12, 2010, 06:40:03 AM »
  • Publish
  • plz  tell me anybody how i can delete e-mail id from usr name
    m s sham

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #309 on: September 17, 2010, 01:52:09 AM »
  • Publish
  • I want to share with you a experience with sai baba before some months i started to do a fast for fullill my dreams .some one told me if u will do 11 thursday fast your wish will come true i have dreams for myself and my family and i requird a good job should be near to my residence and i started to do fast on thursday and do thursday book of '"sai baba katha "but i never read 1st page  in which starting like if you heard ...jo shirdi me jayega apad door bhagyega chade samadhi ki sidi per....only becouse i never went to shirdi ..so i said baba ji when i will come  to shirdi only after that i will  read it ...before completed 11th thursday i got a job and on 11th thursday i was in shirdi sai baba mandir when 1st time i saw sai baba murti the feeling was there osam i can't explain in words ...just like i satisfied my soul . so peaceful  ....i came back but still i feel i left my soul there ..and always feel sai baba is with me always ....and you know where we stayed that hotel name was saimamta Hotel.  its was amazing  ..i had  wonderful experience with sai baba...when ever i require anything i tell to sai baba only...jai sai ram

m s sham

Offline rajakala

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #310 on: September 17, 2010, 10:59:30 PM »
  • Publish
  • Om sai sri sai jai jai sai

please help me in getting job for sap abap 2-3 yrs exp ,location : bangalore

email: kal.abab@gmail.com

if any requirements ,please mail me to fwd the profiles.

i am also a sai devotee expecting help from someone please

jai sairam

BOLO SACHIDANAND SADGURU SAI NATH MAHARAJ KI JAI

Hello Everybody

Thanks to make me member of the my Sai Darbar, I really appreciate, and I also know without Sai permission and his kindness we never meet with those people who always thinking about our baba.

Please keep in touch. Sai aap sab par kirpa kare.

OM SAI RAM[/color]
    [/quote]

*******NOTE: It is not advised to give contact details like address and telephone numbers******
    « Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:40:01 AM by adwaita »

Offline ruchi sharma

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #311 on: September 28, 2010, 06:05:40 AM »
  • Publish
  • I believe in sai.......thats why i joined this site......so......omsai ram......

Offline jasu

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #312 on: October 06, 2010, 02:42:29 AM »
  • Publish
  • O Sai Baba when I have brains
      I'll work fine when
    Please help me Sai Baba dead

Offline panwar_ashish

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #313 on: October 08, 2010, 07:30:51 AM »
  • Publish
  • I am very new to this forum. last time also when i visited it i spent 8-9 hours and tried communicating and seeking help from some one but couldn't. i don't know how does it work? please help

Offline Saibhaktan

• Blessings 0
    « Reply #314 on: October 09, 2010, 12:21:30 AM »
  • Publish
  • Hey raviji,

I am so confused , abt how to post and read answers. Guide me pls.

Facebook Comments